Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
Tren will of course build muscle as with any other steroid.
However it also comes with much more sides/toxicity on the body which is why people limit the time it is used or the dosing used in general.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
It is advisable to be using a supplement for liver protection when using any anabolic IMO but more so with orals. Something like TBJP vital support is a must
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Agree with Kuba. I would have this in for 5-7 days personally to asses how it effects the look over time.
You can just use it for 2-3 days if you have previous experience with it. No need at all for 4-5 weeks tho.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberSeptember 10, 2022 at 7:29 pm in reply to: Low dose GH vs Turkesterone, only room for 1 in budgetWith all of these drugs in i honestly dont think turkesterone is going to do much at all bud.
I believe its more aimed at those who are natural
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
your just way over thinking here in my opinion and making something very complicated out of this.
If your injecting 200mg of test E or test P per week your getting 200mg of test – it is that simple.
Depending on injection frequency and ester there may be a slight change in hormones but I doubt its signifcant.
I dont think I am understanding the rest of your questions so not sure I can help any more than this TBH
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Saturday – Rest day
Busy work day with 2 clients competing at fitx show. One took third and one won her class and the overall so a decent day for sure. Another competing 2moro.
All meals in no issues.
No cardio done as I was meant to be at the show so was up super early to work, prep meals and go to the train station – only to have my train and the following ones cancelled.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Agree with kiera
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hypothyroidism would be indicted by a high TSH value usually. yours is not so i wouldnt say these bloods indicate this.
T3 is on the low end of normal.
T4 is quite optimal so potentially you are not converting great.
Im not sure more t4 would help TBH from experience with it you already being close to the top end.
How long as it been since prep/
How long have you been off t3?
Were is body composition currently? Are you still super lean for example?]
Were is food? What are macro splitInstagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
im sure i have just commented on a thread very similar to this.
clen – I would not bother with for just 9 days.
I would stop messing around and make sure you get your steps up to 15k every day – if this is a mock prep then you best adapt to the fact that in prep there is no excuses for missing things out.
8-15k steps is a huge variance and IMO there is not 1 excuse on this earth that should stop any one hitting there step goal -0 Well bar being in some form of accident etc but you get my meaning lol.
So I would make sure I get in 15k steps every single day till you go away from here.
If you still have fat you want to loose in ten days then there is no need for a reseed. You dig in and get the job done IMO.
Your food is super low and your still struggling to get bits off so it sounds like you may of handled this process a little wrong at some stage but that is why you have done this trial run which IMO was a vert smart move.
Next time give yourself longer to reach the goal.
This is also to many orals for a holiday diet IMO – the injects I honestly dont see an issue with
hope this helps and all the best for the next 10 days
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
i dont believe you are going to get much of anything in terms of endurance boost from steroids – Nothing significant anyway.
If your looking to increase recovery then make sure nutrition is on point.
Dropping body fat to get leaner will help in all the areas you want to bring up 100%.
In my honest opinion if I needed steroids just to pass the initial fitness tests I would be telling myself I wasnt made for the special forces TBH – However that is just my opinion.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
your writing is quite confusing here but I will try my best to explain things from the point I think your getting at.
I think were you may be getting confused at is in the actual dose of the drug and not the ester or the link between.
Something like nibido is releases very differently to the other ones you mention so I dont believe it has the same hit on our bodies if one was to inject 1000mg as per your example.
Now you are correct to some extent.
If you injected 1000mg Test P you may get more aromatisation than 1000mg Test E so this may in turn initially bring about more water retention.
However no one here is doing this or recommending it and why we recommend more frequent shots.
There isn’t a real comparison between these drugs and something like nebido.
Now in truth I can’t say this for a fact as I have never ran nebido personally but I have spoke to people who have been prescribed it and no one has reported a jump in water retention etc as you would from injecting 1000mg at once – Again not something I have done but I know those that have and they did report a large jump in weight
Thanks peter
But i took a nebido for as an example just for understanding the context if i want to ask this question in other way i mean again for example why injection more dose of long ester at once with less frequent have more peak and water retention than short ester more frequent ? Or in other words why dose more important in peak of drug but ester not ? Why nibido(1000mg per 12 week) give us more peak than test e(100mg per every week )nibido release slower so we have to have less peak or same peak as test e in the scenario that i mentioned ?
I hope i got my point across
Thanks [/quote]
this is almost impossible to understand to be honest.Lets just forget about ester for a second.
Injecting anything more frequently with a lower dose per injection will give lower peaks and a more balanced hormonal profile thus meaning a lower rise in E2 and thus less water retention.
So reversing that – Bigger injections of anything will mean a bigger peak and thus bigger E2 rise and therefor more retention.
Regardless of ester.
Im struggling to get my head around the rest of your questions sorry bud
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Masteron will act as an AI keeping E2 in a better range.
Hoping E2 on the lower side is also better for fat loss which I am presuming is the goal with you being at 15%
So here is the main use of masteron for you.
It also has a benefit in terms of the neurological process in our body I believe and thus can increase performance.
it will also increase overall AAS load as it is a AAs so will help towards muscle growth.
Seems ideal for yourself and there is none of the stress that comes with Tren.
Now if you wanting to use Tren to I see no issues with that.
However I would be opting for something like.
300mg test, 300mg masteron and 150mg Tren A – these doses split over 3 injections MWF.
This is lower than your intended dose and will IMO give just as good if not better results in terms of balancing health alongside performance and progress.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Im with kuba here – if i was not getting any high E2 sides then i would not be concerned here TBH.
In terms of your second question – having higher protein intake will help you maintain muscle mass and even build some while in a deficit situation depending.
However you must be in a deficit to drop fat
In terms of your intake and what you should do personally its impossible to say without more information.
Thanks a lot. Problem is im 182 cm 82 kg,if i try to drop more fat i would look too skiny,so whats best option for me in your opinion?[/quote]
Drop fat to sub10% and then build from here and dont let bodyfat get to high again.This IMO is the most direct route.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Friday – Weight 233lb- this is trending up well.
Pics to follow for check in 2moro and there not terrible IMO.
All meals in.
Trained chest/additonal delts. Only work sets noted
Pec dec – x 15, x 12, x 10F, 10F
Seated chest press – x 10, x 10, x 10F, x 14F
Chest focused machine dips – x 15, x 13F, x 15F
Seated cable press – x 8, x 8, x8F, x 16FStanding Db lateral – x 12, x 12, x 12, x 9F with partials
1 arm leaning lateral raise. – x 20F, x 15FJob done
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
IME its very possible to bring back almost every ones fertility when needed using certain drugs and with time.
However these drugs are not cheap and the process can take 6-18 months depending on the person.
Looking after your HPTA axis over time by taking time off and recovering it is IMO the best way of safe guarding your fertility long term.
Something I should of done as a back up when younger was get some sperm frozen as its not expensive however 15 years ago I wasn’t thinking like that nor was there any good information on all of this 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.