Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
Personally i would do 40-50mg Monday/Wednesday/Friday
I am not a fan of every 5 day frequencies
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
That makes more sense.
so it seems fine to me in general.
As a personal rule of thumb I dont like 2 whey Protien meals in a row so I would change the last meal for a different protein source. This is not a must its just something I personally like to do.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Fully agree with J here.
You have an amazing physique my man and will make huge progress on 250-300mg test and 2-300mg of mast/primo for a good period of time with no need to increase the dose IME.
You dont really need the much tissue based on these pictures an want to stay nice and tight to make the prep as comfortable as possible.
very impressive and all the best with your growing phase
Thanks mate , quick question how would you spread the dosage over a week . [/quote]
Im a fan with myself and clients of splitting the dose MWF – I find this manages hormones best and is a nice weekly schedule to follow were as every other day I do find people end up potentially missing jabs or getting the days wrong at some point and this will cause issues we dont want.Depending on what your blood work states on this dose after 4-6 weeks you could look to change this to daily if you needed to manage hormones better but in truth I doubt that 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Im with kuba here – if i was not getting any high E2 sides then i would not be concerned here TBH.
In terms of your second question – having higher protein intake will help you maintain muscle mass and even build some while in a deficit situation depending.
However you must be in a deficit to drop fat
In terms of your intake and what you should do personally its impossible to say without more information.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
your writing is quite confusing here but I will try my best to explain things from the point I think your getting at.
I think were you may be getting confused at is in the actual dose of the drug and not the ester or the link between.
Something like nibido is releases very differently to the other ones you mention so I dont believe it has the same hit on our bodies if one was to inject 1000mg as per your example.
Now you are correct to some extent.
If you injected 1000mg Test P you may get more aromatisation than 1000mg Test E so this may in turn initially bring about more water retention.
However no one here is doing this or recommending it and why we recommend more frequent shots.
There isn’t a real comparison between these drugs and something like nebido.
Now in truth I can’t say this for a fact as I have never ran nebido personally but I have spoke to people who have been prescribed it and no one has reported a jump in water retention etc as you would from injecting 1000mg at once – Again not something I have done but I know those that have and they did report a large jump in weight
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
hello bud
have you watched the education section regarding cycles?
What was your first cycle?
Why do you feel you need to take steroids to improve endurance for running? This is not something any one here would recommend I feel, certainly not myself.
I can’t see any pictures ?
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Thursday – Rest day
Weight 229lb – Seems to be holding here for the last 3 weeks but I do look leaner.
Was very tired this morning post legs and high day yesterday
Busy work day also and then took Charl and Arilena out for tea.
Im also a little ahead with meals which should mean I get to bed for 9:30 and manage to get 7 instead of 6 hours sleep which I am going to aim to do every rest day from now on.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hey Hilly, I know you’re vastly experienced in the BB space but what did you do when you worked for the NHS, I remember seeing something about you working with people who had earring disorders? How has your experience led you to where you are now?
Hello Luca, I hope you are well.
so my degree is in sports therapy with nutrition. I was into BB to some extent before I did this but also fancied therapy and rehabilitation etc first.
While studying my first year I did my first show and during this and the next 2 years became more and more interested in nutrition so picked up more nutrition at Uni.
During my final year I did some places and some private work for free just helping people were I could with nutrition and 2 happened to have mental health issues.
After this I applied for a job that came up locally that was taking exercises classes and educating on nutrition at a very basic level for adults with mental health. As within mental health due to the nature it tends to lead to very high obesity levels with at the time not much input/help from the government/NHS. I was hired for the position before I had gotten my results from Uni as my degree plus personal experience was very suited. Plus in truth I think it helped I was a male in a very female oriented environment.
From here I ended up piloting a scheme that lasted 2 years and then the funding ended.
I then moved to a Severe childrens Eating disorders job initially as a dietetic assistant and then doing work with social eating, designing specialist menus and working with gastric issues that were developed due to the ED. They sent me on additional nutritional qualifications here.
I kept this up part time alongside my sports therapy work until just before covid even tho my coaching side was pretty busy. I really enjoyed my work at this Hospital with the children and would of never of left TBH but they had some issues and the ward was closed for an extended period of time and they were not sure what would occur when it re opened. As I had no interest in working any were else for the NHS nor did I need to due to my private work I left to just focus on private stuff.
one of the main reasons for this I had done some work 1 on 1 with 2 patients on the ward that were very successful in sport at a young age and had developed issues due to trying to keep there weight down. I made huge steps with these patients simply due to approaching it different and believing in teaching them the importance of what they were eating and how it would aid in there goals instead of avoiding food.
The parents wanted to hire me privately due to the success of my work with them but the NHS said it was not possible as it was a conflict of interest if there were any issues which I totally understood.
So that was a real eye opener in some ways I was restricted in how I could help while working for the NHS and then the change in the ward was enough for me to leave.
This is why I keep quite a broad range of clients from athletes, those with ED, health focused clients were they have had no success with medical treatment etc etc. I have no intention of ever just doing bodybuilding clients even tho I really enjoy it on a personal level I do enjoy the different areas I am lucky to work in.
I feel I have waffled a little here lol but there it is 🙂
[/quote]
Wow!!! That is some backstory, really interesting how one step lead to another and then another to where you are now. Would you consider doing something alto what you did with the NHS down the line again?
Just on your training mate, what do you Lena by “f” at the end of last set? Also what do you do for HITT?[/quote]
in truth probably not – the way the NHS sector was going were I was it was making it almost impossible to treat patients.I can’t really give examples on here as its private stuff within the ward and im not sure if its professional but due to the way the world is and red tape so to speak everything just became an issue.
F means that set hit true failure.
My HIT is on a spin bike – 2 min warm up and then 10 all out 10 second sprints with 50 seconds go slow in between
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Love the thought pattern and set up for the run between shows bud.
Cant wait to see the different look –
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would personally hard stop the injectables just before you go away and start TRT when home.
If you intend to be drinking while away I would drop the orals now to give your liver a break before you start stressing it with alcohol.
If your not drinking I would still taper these down now in half until you go.I would also make sure you are taking full dose TBJP vital support as a minimum and a full dose of TBJP omega pro to help restore lipids quicker
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
You could also then bring the clen back in for the last 3 weeks sorry 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
If you only have 3 weeks left i would.
Drop the 2 slices of bread in meal 1.
I would increase morning cardio to 40 minutes and steps to 12k
You are on more than enough hormones to maintain muscle and are time restricted with a goal of dropping 10lb in 3 weeks.
This should get you close to that – I would also restrict the free meal to 1 in 3 weeks if any at all personally as its just 3 weeks and im presuming there is a holiday or something at the end. So you will get to eat off plan then 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Im not sure if im missing something with people saying this looks fine but meal 1 and meal 6 look to have no direct protein in?
If thats not an error then I wouldn’t have it set up like that at all personally. You need a direct protein source in every meal.
so if your making progress on this total kcal intake I would look to drop the oat portions to 40g and add in 30g protein powder to meals 1/6 or a solid protein source based on your own preference.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Your weight has jumped 0.7kg 1 day and your worried about it? Just trying to decipher the post properly.
This could be anything from hydration, stress, poor sleep or a hard leg session causing a little random increase like that and nothing to do with the food etc TBH
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
its very hard to give exact advice on totals here bud based on pics and the fact you were not as lean as you could of been on stage and want to focus on staying in the best composition I would be pulling those carbs back to 250 initially.
Drop the 50g maple syrup and drop the intra carbs to 25g – Increase the PWO carbs 25g and I would pull back to 1 bagel.
I would monitor this closely and asses what body comp, strength etc does over 7-14 days and then slowly taper up from here.
Just how I would manage it from now personally.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.