Forum Replies Created

Page 512 of 1277
  • Hilly

    Member
    September 7, 2022 at 8:31 pm in reply to: Bulking cycle

    Fully agree with J here.

    You have an amazing physique my man and will make huge progress on 250-300mg test and 2-300mg of mast/primo for a good period of time with no need to increase the dose IME.

    You dont really need the much tissue based on these pictures an want to stay nice and tight to make the prep as comfortable as possible.

    very impressive and all the best with your growing phase

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 7, 2022 at 8:28 pm in reply to: Libido/ ED

    Yep you’re just guessing without bloodwork, we can probably take a decent guess as to what’s out of whack, but best to get bloodwork to make sure the job is done properly

    Thanks Peter/Max;

    In the meantime, would taking a libido booster supplement work at all or am I wasting money? Applied Nutrition do a ‘Sex Bomb’ product, I’ve attached the ingredient panel below, if you think this would help along with taking some Vitamin B6; or is this just putting a plaster over a wound and not fixing the issue at hand?

    [/quote]
    I have no personal experience with these products to be honest so can’t really help in that area

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 7, 2022 at 8:28 pm in reply to: Masteron and e2

    As Kuba says -very individual and needs to be based off blood work.

    I would likely need 2-300mg mast to control my E2 from 400mg test based on previous bloods.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 7, 2022 at 8:27 pm in reply to: Growing Phase

    I defo feel the Test/primo option will give an overall more productive cycle for most if not all.

    I do not like the idea of EQ and oxy together at all for 99% of people as it may very well hit RBC hard unless you know personally this is never an issue for yourself. Even then I would still be going with the t and P

    Thanks legend, is 600primo too much to start with? (I’ve never ran primo)[/quote]
    This very much depends on you, previous drugs and how you lay your cycle out.

    For me I prefer incremental increases over time.

    so I may go.

    200 test, 200 primo moving from a cruise dose and run for 5-6 weeks – get bloods done to check hormones, asses progress and then if and when I want to step forward base the changes off that.

    I would then work up to 600mg primo – basing the testosterone dose on the bloods as I go.

    This is me personally tho. -I didn’t feel going any higher brought anything other than some dodgy digestive sides for me.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 7, 2022 at 8:25 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Dam that looks even longer after I posted it FFS ha.

    Wednesday – high day and leg day

    cardio done
    All meals in no issues
    PWO insulin remembered after forgetting last week.

    Legs was a very good session. Going a little heavier here and there. Only hard working sets listed not warm ups

    lay ham curl – x 12, x 10, x 8F with 2 drop sets
    Extensions – x 20, x 20, x 15RP to 20 with 2 failure points
    Split squats – x 10, x 10, x 13F
    leg press – 4 second negative normal positive – x 10, x 10, x 10,x 11F
    Seated ham curls – x 12, x 12, x 11F
    Adductor with a pause in contraction – x 12, x 12, x 11F

    19 work sets total –

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 7, 2022 at 8:20 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Hey Hilly, I know you’re vastly experienced in the BB space but what did you do when you worked for the NHS, I remember seeing something about you working with people who had earring disorders? How has your experience led you to where you are now?

    Hello Luca, I hope you are well.

    so my degree is in sports therapy with nutrition. I was into BB to some extent before I did this but also fancied therapy and rehabilitation etc first.

    While studying my first year I did my first show and during this and the next 2 years became more and more interested in nutrition so picked up more nutrition at Uni.

    During my final year I did some places and some private work for free just helping people were I could with nutrition and 2 happened to have mental health issues.

    After this I applied for a job that came up locally that was taking exercises classes and educating on nutrition at a very basic level for adults with mental health. As within mental health due to the nature it tends to lead to very high obesity levels with at the time not much input/help from the government/NHS. I was hired for the position before I had gotten my results from Uni as my degree plus personal experience was very suited. Plus in truth I think it helped I was a male in a very female oriented environment.

    From here I ended up piloting a scheme that lasted 2 years and then the funding ended.

    I then moved to a Severe childrens Eating disorders job initially as a dietetic assistant and then doing work with social eating, designing specialist menus and working with gastric issues that were developed due to the ED. They sent me on additional nutritional qualifications here.

    I kept this up part time alongside my sports therapy work until just before covid even tho my coaching side was pretty busy. I really enjoyed my work at this Hospital with the children and would of never of left TBH but they had some issues and the ward was closed for an extended period of time and they were not sure what would occur when it re opened. As I had no interest in working any were else for the NHS nor did I need to due to my private work I left to just focus on private stuff.

    one of the main reasons for this I had done some work 1 on 1 with 2 patients on the ward that were very successful in sport at a young age and had developed issues due to trying to keep there weight down. I made huge steps with these patients simply due to approaching it different and believing in teaching them the importance of what they were eating and how it would aid in there goals instead of avoiding food.

    The parents wanted to hire me privately due to the success of my work with them but the NHS said it was not possible as it was a conflict of interest if there were any issues which I totally understood.

    So that was a real eye opener in some ways I was restricted in how I could help while working for the NHS and then the change in the ward was enough for me to leave.

    This is why I keep quite a broad range of clients from athletes, those with ED, health focused clients were they have had no success with medical treatment etc etc. I have no intention of ever just doing bodybuilding clients even tho I really enjoy it on a personal level I do enjoy the different areas I am lucky to work in.

    I feel I have waffled a little here lol but there it is 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 6, 2022 at 6:34 pm in reply to: Peri workout question

     

    Thank you for the very thorough answer. Will follow your advice 🙏🙏[/quote]
    my pleasure buddy 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 6, 2022 at 6:33 pm in reply to: Advice please

    This is a bodybuilding forum man you’re probably asking in the wrong place

    you will find we are all well experienced/educated outside of BB to or a good few of us 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 6, 2022 at 6:32 pm in reply to: Advice please

    There is without a doubt something up with her hormones or blood work here IME.

    I spent several years working with children in the NHS who had nutritional issues/eating disorders etc and we would see this when there were deficiencies or issues with hormones.

    Find out exactly what your doctor checked is alot of the time they just check the bare minimum and its just not enough.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 6, 2022 at 6:30 pm in reply to: Post

    Hello bud.

    Any pictures were we can see your physique properly from the front and not just your arm?

    You look lean from what I can see but potentially water logged.

    You mention prep so have you just competed – what have you been doing since and what has occurred in terms of weight gain

    any pics from show.

    There is literally no information for us here to work from at all

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 6, 2022 at 6:27 pm in reply to: Growing Phase

    I defo feel the Test/primo option will give an overall more productive cycle for most if not all.

    I do not like the idea of EQ and oxy together at all for 99% of people as it may very well hit RBC hard unless you know personally this is never an issue for yourself. Even then I would still be going with the t and P

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 6, 2022 at 6:25 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Tuesday –

    Cardio done out walking with the baby as she still isn’t sleeping good. I was up till 11:30 ish and then charl was up twice during the night so I had her a little more this morning so charl could catch up on sleep.

    I then got some work done and we went out to get Arilena first pair of shoes which was nice.

    All meals in.

    Im having to now go and train arms which is way later than normal but just the way it is.

    Charl goes back to work next week so I will have her more on my own which is no issues and a joy but is going to potentially cause more issues with my training and meals but we shall make it work

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 6, 2022 at 10:59 am in reply to: Becoming a dad/adjusting training

    We had our little girl 11 months ago.

    For me I pushed hard in terms of training etc into the run up of the due date so I was due some rest.

    I then took the initial 2 weeks off from training – charl was super tired due to birth and breast feedings so I scheduled work around giving her a break which are both top priority over my own training and used the time to rest which I was due.

    I then went back twice a week for the initial 2 weeks just hitting U/L sessions to ease back in and still give charl all the support I could.

    From here I was able to get 4 sessions in a week just adapted the timing for when the girls were sleeping –

    I wake super early to get stuff done before they wake and then I do stuff after they both go to bed to. This has worked out very well over the past 10 months.

    I dont sleep much more than 5-6 hours but if I want to get my training in, cardio in and meals sorted around work and time with Arilena and Charl then that simply is what needs to be done.

    Hope this helps and a huge congratulations :))). Our little girl is really the best thing to ever happen

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 5, 2022 at 5:02 pm in reply to: Tbol vs Anadrol in a diet phase.

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 5, 2022 at 5:01 pm in reply to: Peri workout question

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 512 of 1277