Forum Replies Created

Page 515 of 1277
  • Hilly

    Member
    September 1, 2022 at 8:47 pm in reply to: Elevated heart rate

    very much agree with the above.

    Also what is your current body composition like?

    What is your Blood pressure day to day

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 1, 2022 at 8:46 pm in reply to: Help with blood work

    Hello bud.

    What advice are you looking for ?

    Your injecting testosterone so you’re test and free test are very high. This is the idea

    These reads are very good. What lab are you using ?

    E2 is. Little high but very good in relation to that test level

    So again masteron is doing its job.

    You have no high e2 sides so

    No issues.

    Prolactin is high – vitamin b6 at 400mg daily will bring this down

    Hi mate I was more wondering if the test and free test is too high in that the blood test might be faulty as I’m only using a pretty low dose of test. And as for the lab I’m using Quanta. As for prolactin I’ve started implementing b6. One last thing I had was that my blood pressure is a little high. I already take tbjp love heart and vital support, anything else you could recommend without implementing an arb? [/quote]
    how was the blood drawn – ? pin prick or IV as pin prick reads can be skewed –
    How close was it drawn to a jab ?

    If BP is high I would look to lower E2 down some what – Drop your test level back to say 200mg.

    if your not injecting mon/wed/fri then switch to this also.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 1, 2022 at 8:44 pm in reply to: Loading phase

    As Kuba says – make sure you are truly lean.

    Make sure the carb sources you choose digest well – This is key

    make sure hydration is good – this is paramount.

    Make sure there are enough electrolytes being taken in.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 1, 2022 at 8:43 pm in reply to: Yogurt and whey

    As above as long as you digest it well no issues at all – I include it in alot of clients plans and have done for a very long time

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 1, 2022 at 8:42 pm in reply to: Fat sources

    if they are good quality free range eggs or omega eggs then i see no reason why not.

    if we are looking to be optimal then I feel using something like macadamia / olive oil or seeds would give a better fat profile then only eggs.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 1, 2022 at 8:41 pm in reply to: Accelerated hair loss, primo/anavar/prep related?

    Im with kuba here – IME and based on my reading your going to either loose hair or your not from steroids and the total dose seems to be the driver more than actual compounds itself.

    So dropping back down to a lower range of drugs should help reduce/stop this yes but if its going to happen then its going to happen over time when the dose increases

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 1, 2022 at 8:38 pm in reply to: Winstrol Pre-contest

    I like the last 2-4 weeks client depending but no longer.

    Again dosing I am with Kuba, I find 30mg sufficient for most with some going to 50mg but this depends on what else is going on in the run up

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 1, 2022 at 8:37 pm in reply to: B&C for 3 years but wanting to add HCG for a bit

    I have found even just 250iu MWF enough to bring testicle size up over the period of a couple of weeks – This is going to spike E2 tho and could cause other issues

    Thanks Peter, I was going to go with 250iu x 2/weekly.

    I was trying to work out the dose with the pen. From what I have read. This pen is 10,000 iu?

    [/quote]
    I have never seen these before buddy so can’t help here sorry

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    September 1, 2022 at 8:36 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Thursday -rest day

    All meals in
    Cardio done

    Another taster session with Arilena at nursery and she had a great time with no tears so very happy here.

    A good day all together

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 31, 2022 at 8:21 pm in reply to: Exogenous Insulin and water retention

    there is defo some subq water retention from insulin 100% – I can’t give you the exact mechanism without doing some research but it defo happens.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 31, 2022 at 8:20 pm in reply to: Superdrol timing.

    For the last 7 days i would just use it with meal 1 for consistency as its purely or physical/visual effect

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 31, 2022 at 8:18 pm in reply to: B&C for 3 years but wanting to add HCG for a bit

    I have found even just 250iu MWF enough to bring testicle size up over the period of a couple of weeks – This is going to spike E2 tho and could cause other issues

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 31, 2022 at 8:18 pm in reply to: How To Deal With Heartburns

    I would look to avoid water as much as possible 15 minutes pre and post meals.

    I would look to only use Low FODMAP foods.

    I would add in 1 tablespoon apple cider viniger with mother on wake with warm water and 20g glutamine – I have had some success with clients using this and lowering Acid almost instantly – however for some it can go the other way so if you try it and it makes it worse stop ASAP

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 31, 2022 at 8:16 pm in reply to: Water distribution

    There’s no need to be this structured with water intake. Just get the required amount in spread throughout the day. An intra can be measured out, but other than that just listen to your body and drink to thirst.

    Also, what’s the reason for drinking this excessive amount? You may be flushing out essential minerals with this high intake.

    Is 6L too much?[/quote]

    Ah I didn’t see the training and rest day.. I thought that was the total amount in one day. 6 litres seems more reasonable, but just spread it out over the day. Don’t be so meticulous with timings and amounts.

    [/quote]
    Sorry my man also I didn’t see the different with the way it was spread out.

    6L is perfectly fine.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 31, 2022 at 8:15 pm in reply to: Yohimbine at night

    Y needs to be taken on an empty stomach to get the best effects so during the night may very well be an option.

    Its not something I have personally done so can’t offer any direct advice sorry

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 515 of 1277