Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
Thanks for all the reply’s guys. Really appreciate it.
Like stated above. This is what I will be doing from Monday
As for bloody work and hormones. What would you recommend for the best most accurate results ?
E-Val
Youth revisted
medicheckYou want to be testing Testosterone, E2, prolactin, free test as a minimum – a full hormone panel and IMO I would be getting bloods/liver/kidney/heart stuff etc all checked to if possible
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Sunday – Rest day – no cardio again as the foot is better but still not 100%
Chilled day with Arilena
I had a client competing in Spain who came a very close second and we finally nailed his look come stage time. It turns out he has been applying way to much tan and with him already being dark skinned this has been ruining his look.
He needs to be a tad tighter through the midsection but bar this we nailed everything and I was very happy with the look indeed and how the run in went.
All meals done no issues
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Sat – High day and back day
All meals in as per and work done. I went over on my foot Friday running for Arilena and it was in agony Friday night. I thought it was going to stop me doing much of anything for a while the way it was Friday night however Saturday morning it wasn’t to bad and I was able to train and crack on with my day. I did however not do cardio.
All meals in no issues and digestion is very good at the minute with this current food set up – He has lowered the fats from were he had me before and we are also using more white fish which is so much easier for me to eat and digest.
The session was a little different to usual as I had a client training who traveled from down south to check in in person. We focused on her execution and connection during the session more than anything.
Back
1 arm cable pull over – x 10, x 10, x 10, x 7F with 3 partials
Hoist pull down – Real focus on that left lat were the firing issue is. – I did take these quite heavy – x8, x 8, x 8, x 7F
Seated prime row upper back focused – x 12, x 12, then 3 failure sets varying the load – 10F, 9F, 12F
chest supported row lat fat focused – x 15, x 15, x 12F, x 16F
1 arm cable row – rotating the hand from pronated to supinated at end of range. X 12, x 12, x 12, x 11FA very good workout and then spent some time posing with Bethan.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
2.9 is to low IMO and some would feel a little off – Was ths reading defo correct? did you retest?
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Thanks Hilly,
Do you find you can run a little less when using pharma? Or on the flipside have to run a little more with generic??
If its all GH then it should all be the same so like for like dosing
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I dont think its needed at all personally
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I see no issues with taking these together and have always done so
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
The only difference I have ever noticed is water retention is higher with generics but this can be a good thing for fullness etc.
Just means you need to pull it pre show were with Pharma there is more chance you can keep it in.
99% of my clients use generics with no issues
I have used both and in general run generics
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
vitamin B6 300mg would bring prolactin down IME here and see if this is the culprit first and foremost.
If not then it may be psychological –
You could also get progesterone checked to see if there is an issue here
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Could you try going to bed a little later and sleeping though longer. When your on prep your body becomes super efficient and we seem to require less sleep never mind the effect of the supplements etc.
My first go to wild be dream sleep by TBJP here without doubt.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Did you have estradiol checked?
I would add in TBJP osteo pro as it contains boron and this will increase free testosterone levels which will help here IMO.
Your Test level is decent and bang in the middle of range so medically there is no need for TRt
However there is nothing to say that it is then wrong to move to TRT to ut yourself at the top of race and be optimal.
You just need to remember that this then may be a decision for life and will require health checks and management of dosing every 6 months or so.
Its not something to be taken lightly
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberAugust 5, 2022 at 8:15 pm in reply to: Super food focused, Started a gaining phase/overeating on occasionsHello bro, yes this is what I normally do. But tbh I always eat mostly the same foods that fit into my daily calorie allowance, I have a super sweet tooth, so a lot of my meals are oats with whey, cream of rice, Greek yogurt, peanut butter coconut oil, almond butter, fruit to try and crave my sweet tooth
I think this is your main issue it sounds like.
You need food that is filling first and foremost. If you are full you are not going to over eat 2-3k cals for sure.
the trick here Imo is to make sure your getting a good chunk of your food from filling foods that you need to chew, digest and that will fill the stomach.
Then add something on top to balance the sweet tooth.
You also seem super focused on numbers and telling us your super lean.
What is rate of gain like on this food? If your super super lean as you say, super hungry and weight isn’t going up then you need to be upping food.
From your posts you really could do with working with some one to help manage this IMO but thats just my opinion of course.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
last 4-5 weeks of prep i have gone 0 added fats and have done so with clients also.
I have when needed gone down very very low as sometimes you just need to.
It is then the first macro I bring back up post show and I increase a little into the the show also.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
its only 40kcal difference so I wouldn’t class this as quite alot.
I tend to just slightly increase the COR portion by 10g
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Long as your reasonably lean then yes no issues IME
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.