Forum Replies Created

Page 529 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    August 5, 2022 at 6:41 pm in reply to: New cycle

    It very much depends on how your body responds based on drug work etc.

    If your looking to move to a growth phase then I would add in 100mg test and 100mg primo to current TRT dose (presuming this will be 125-150mg PW)

    I would then test hormones at week 5 and asses from here

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 5, 2022 at 6:40 pm in reply to: Vitamin C and Dandelion root pre contest

    Vitamin c i taper up over 4-5 days from 2g to 6G day prior to show.

    Based on how the look is changing and what weight is doing I may then use 500mg dandelion Am and Pm day before or just AM,

    show day there are a few variables to consider and it really depends how you wake on the day and how you know your body changes

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 5, 2022 at 6:39 pm in reply to: Another Prep Cycle, looking for your opinion

    Do you have

    Current picture
    body weight
    Previous cycle doses.

    thats a big dose of mast at this stage I agree with Adam and tren at this far out is a little excessive IMO unless there is warrant for it (drastically over weight and needing to push very hard early on, however I would hope this isn’t the case.

    I would personally drop the masteron to 450mg.

    If the tren is in and you want to keep it in then drop to 150mg.

    Split these doses MWF

    Check blood work at week 5 and see were this puts your hormones etc.

    Clen – escalating dose depends on rate of loss etc IMO.

    Winstrol – I am a fan for the last few weeks but would potentially start at 25mg and then asses if we need to taper up but this is based on level of physique and past experiences.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 5, 2022 at 6:35 pm in reply to: Eq, npp undecided

    Impossible to help you with no information bud.

    Goals-
    Cycle history
    Current picture would be ideal.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 5, 2022 at 6:34 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Friday

    HIT cardio and steps done

    Busy work day as per.

    Couple of hours with Arilena and my mum this afternoon which was nice. Moving this session to Lloyds frees up a good hour plus for me which makes a big difference.

    chest/additional shoulders. Just working sets listed –

    Pec dec – x 15, x 15, x 14, x 12F
    Seated chest press machine – x 8, x 8, x 8, x 6F, x 13F
    Seated cable incline press – x 12, x 12, x 11F, x 8F
    Flat cable press – x 25F, x 19F

    Crucifix side laterals -x 12, x 12, x 12 , 6F, x 15F

    Always a boring workout this with my pec etc – I have added a little normal pressing in using both sides very light to work on the stabilisers etc as per physio recommendation.

    high day 2moro and back.

    I have also gone over on my foot today running for Arilena which at first didn’t hurt at all and now is swollen and hurts like a bitch so that is going to impact things a little I feel but we shall see.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 4, 2022 at 8:34 pm in reply to: CLEN WITHOUT KETOTIFEN?!???!!?

    I have never used or found the need to use K when using clen. I would not bother personally

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 4, 2022 at 8:33 pm in reply to: JPrePare vs Pumpage

    I would use a pre workout 30-40 minutes pre i find best.

    Prepare pro is the ultimate pre workout for me and there really is nothing better.

    Pumpage is great if you are training later in the day or are avoiding caffeine/stims.

    I do like the mix them together for legs and its a truly impressive concoction :))

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 4, 2022 at 8:32 pm in reply to: T4

    I dont believe there is a dose per IU ratio any one could offer and really needs to go off blood work.

    IME 100mcg tends to put majority of people near the top end and 150mg just over top end of range.

    I just use 100mcg year round and this also puts my t3 in great spot to

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 4, 2022 at 8:30 pm in reply to: Please critique my supplement stack or any interference between them

    I dont see any issues in terms of cross over with supplements here. I would try and increase the omega/krill oil dosing to see if you can bump HDL up.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 4, 2022 at 8:29 pm in reply to: Sodium/electrolyte balance

    I like to keep this pretty simple and go how my body feels.

    I do 7-8 grinds of sea salt per meal

    I do an additional 6 pre and 6 intra

    I take in 500ml coconut water intra workout.

    This for me covers all my needs. I dont get any cramp or signs of dehydration

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 4, 2022 at 8:27 pm in reply to: Losing Strength on a Cut

    Firstly huge well done! That’s epic work
    Do not hugely worry about the short term dip in strength and muscle volume , it won’t be muscle loss per se , it’s just you being flat and sucked down . Once you have been in a surplus for a bit , you will be bigger than ever very quickly and stronger than ever .
    Your post shows you know exactly what your doing , which is awesome !
    If you can push on a bit more and not get too miserable from food focus , or wanting to binge, I would push on a bit more , as it will mean when you come back upto a peak weight of say 225 , you will still be lean there and added a nice chunk of new tissue , setting urself up so perfectly to get legit legit that next diet
    So maybe a few more weeks coming down, get sub 200 , call it a day there and immediately bring cals back up to a point where you don’t feel fucked! So you jump from 195-205/207 pretty fast , then cruise low – 125 test , hold at around 210 , then re introduce more gear again and very steadily add 15 pounds lean tissue over 20 weeks , and boom! You are then in a perfect place , cruise again , after that re add bits again m diet down to 190 lean as hell! Simple as that 🙂

    Could not agree more with this.

    To many worry about little strength drop during a cut and its inevitable at some stage. Keep pushing until you are really struggling for sure and then follow the above advice.

    The leaner you can get the better IMO always

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 4, 2022 at 8:24 pm in reply to: Becoming a coach.

    Loads of threads on this buddy with lots of information in.

    Education section on here first for sure.

    Scott Stevensons book – be your own Bb coach

    Work with a good coach or 2 to learn how they work and what they do.

    Experience and education are key like in any other field

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 4, 2022 at 7:56 pm in reply to: Tidy up dieting down in cruise stage

    It very much depends on what you cruise on IMO.

    I like to use a cruise for some and myself to tidy up but my cruise would be 250mg of total compound and IME for some one at my level and weight there is little chance of muscle loss here.

    However I wouldn’t be going straight into a mini cut from a growth period.

    I would use the first phase of the cruise to hold and solidify and then come down the last 4-6 weeks.

    It also depends on were your BF is. if your say close to 20% and looking to chop down to around 12% then I see this as being a decent move on a cruise with little chance of muscle loss.

    if you were trying to push leaner and hold alot of muscle for your frame then there may be some potential for muscle loss but it would depend on the cruise dose 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 4, 2022 at 7:54 pm in reply to: How do I look for 8 weeks out?

    Your physique as mentioned in other threads is fantastic and Imo exactly what classic is.

    I would be upping the pace here and pushing hard. Personally I would be bringing the clen in now

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    August 4, 2022 at 7:53 pm in reply to: Accumulative Effect of longer esters

    Fully agree with J

    just alot of over thinking that is not needed at all 🙂

    Stick with the like for like dose

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 529 of 1278