Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
yes i would do it the day before your next jab if using this protocol.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
its certainly likely yes.
I would see what your weight and look does and then adapt food up to suit if needed
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hi Connor
Could you list what your current meals looks like please including any sauces if you use them?Something might stand out to what could be causing you to feel gassy.
Hi Marc so my day goes like this
Wake
Currently doing 3G jp cv burn then 1 hour cardio 6days a week
After cardio before food 10g glutamin 25ml apple cider vinegar
5.30-6am 120ml egg white 2 whole eggs 200g green beans and 5-10g of reduced ketchup (2 pieces of turkey bacon rest day)
8.30-9am 175g lean mince 200g green beans
11.30-12pm 150g chicken 200g green beans
2.30pm 200g Greek yoghurt 30g whey (this I’ve now removed only as of today to see if it helps keeping the why for now)
4.30-5pm (pre) 85g oats 45g whey
Intra 25g carb powder 15g eaa
8.30-9pm (post) 103g cor 60g whey
My guess is it’s the whey or yoghurt so removing yoghurt first too see
I use Per4m whey asqell just to mention that [/quote]Thanks for this. I would say it is a process of elimination and you have done that so far with Greek yoghurt. The one thing that stands out to me is apple cider vinegar. How long have you been taking this for? Although it can be useful, it does have acidic effects and can cause bloating / make you feel gassy because it slows down the rate at which your stomach can empty itself. [/quote]
Just recently started taking the acv and glutamine as I thought that would help with digestion do you recommend removing that and glutamine also?[/quote]
ACV can work well for some and cause issues for others.I would drop this and leave the glutamine
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I like Halo that last 10-14 days max if using. I see no reason to use it longer personally.
Dose wise 20mg is sufficient IME
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
So i cant see the ranges but i presume these are all in range? E2 looks like it could be low but again i cant see the ranges.
To me this looks like the HCG has done its just and I would continue with 20mg nolvadex and 50mg clomid for 28 days
No proviron
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Aj check in Feedback – Mini cut is over lol FFs and back to eating –
2 high days per week now
Free meal tuesday night to replace a meal pre legs
Food up on both medium and high days – meal 7 is back on medium days FFS – I need to find a better carb source for thisSo away we go
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Monday – Arilena was up again a little during the night so I slept 11 till 4 – another fat from ideal night and I need to try and catch some of this up but thats not looking likely lol.
All work done today
Great shoulder/chest session – I have switched these around so that I do these on Monday and go to UF – I will then train chest with additional Delts in David Lloyds on Friday so I can manage by busy day better without the commute to UF.
HIT cardio plus treadmill done – I will add abs in here 4 x a week also. I have been forgetting this.Session.
Upright rows SS with 1 arm lateral raises – x 15, x 15, x 12, x 11F
Rear pec dec – x 15, x 15, x 15, x 12 with a drop setShoulder press – Adding this back in as physio/biomechanics guys both think me avoid these movements due to my torn pec maybe creating the issue with the shoulders so I will go light and keep rep range higher – x 15, x 15, x 15, x 15
Seated side lateral – x 12, x 12, x 12, x9F – back off set done for 60 seconds – full reps into partials.
Seated cable press – x 15, x 15, x 15, x 15, x 12F
Pec dec – x 20, x 20, x 20Job done
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Agree with the above – 12 shouldn’t really be making you feel the way you are stating. I would look into other things going on that may run in line with the things you mention as this would make more sense.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I am a huge fan and have been using TBJP vegan whey as my only protein powder since it was release. It is just as good as a whey
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Agree with max – I have read this twice and its very confusing to be honest.
It could be that the HCG has shot your E2 up very high and that is causing the issue and this should drop off when the use stops.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Its not a cause for concern but you should be doing all you can to bring it down IMO. if your not taking TBJP love heart then you need to add it in as this will help reduce stress on the liver and bring this number down
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I now know 3 people that have had issues with there nose from using the sprays – so for me personally I would opt for the injection version. .
If your just wanting to use it for when away 3-4 weeks prior is more than enough IME
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Fully agree with J
in terms of volume – how much is person specific – are you progressing in strength? Recovering fine etc? Then its not to much
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I have a tefal 8 in1 cooker. best thing I ever bought and have been using mine for 5 plus years with no issues
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.