Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
Agree with the above
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Agree with the gents above. If you feel good , look good then don’t change a thing.
Maybe try splitting those dose MWF if you feel lowering E 2 would be of benefit but u wouldn’t
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Doing the cardio Is more important than timing so if it needs to be done in the evening then so be it.
I would do pre last meal
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
So i use this product year round and have many of my clients use it.
I can without a doubt say taking this pre any cardio increases my HR by a good bit which means I am burning more kcal during my cardio.
This is the case for most Steady state and HIT etc.
This product also has no crash at all were as some similar products give some form of come down or crash.
You will be impressed there is no doubt.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I dont personally know any one that has RA and has used Gh so can’t give you direct information.
It would be a case of trying it and seeing if it causes issue but it certainly could cause issues as J says above. Especially if looking to use Chinese GH which tends to cause more water retention.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
As above – simply person dependent.
Have a meal with bagels and judge how you feel post meal and as the day goes.
Same for COr.IME most will find COR passes through he stomach quicker and they can get more foods in. You can even have a mixture of both if need be.
Its about making notes and finding what works best for you.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I always find when clients train later and they end up with more food later in the day weight tends to hold or spike compared to when training earlier in the day so its likely this.
Im presuming fluid is consistent ?
As long as you are trending down over the weeks and at check in you are better and better then all is good
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
What does a days eating look like bud?
What are you doing to maximise digestion ?
Things like TBJP digest pro
saukraut
steps between meals
Water high enough
Not eating hard to digest foodsAll are key in offseason
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Were is this pharmacy – some pharmacies in Egypt/turkey etc have been known to sell fake stuff still
Hi Peter,
The pharmacy is in Egypt and use elazby , was always told to keep away from the “back street” kinda pharmacy’s and only use Elezaby.
Never been to turkey but is the gear there legit and quite easy to find?
[/quote]
It can be yes , I’ve just heard of both places having pharmacy that sell fake stuff but it won’t be the main ones or I would hope not.So should be fine
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Thursday rest day.
All meals in
Cardio done.Busy work day
Same old same old.
Training back 2moro with additional delts as I’m at the 2bro British finals sat.
2 clients competing- 1 in classic and 1 in physique both open classes
Train strike sat means I’m driving down late Friday so I can get all work done sat morning or majority pre show Then the rest after before I drive the 4 hours back home Saturday afternoon
Will be rest day meals sat and Sunday
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hi @Hilly,
Thanks
I’m doing daily acetate shots 🙂
then you need to lower the dose my man if the anti H doesn’t work?
You can go for something stronger that will reduce stomach acid in the short term but this may effect digestion
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberJuly 27, 2022 at 8:50 pm in reply to: Antidepressant (sertraline) advice/ suggestions/ ideas(;However , you also have dieted down to an extremely lean state to the point of binging , and then not immediately getting yourself back up . That process , independent of how you normally feel, can feel incredibly overwhelming in terms of fatigue and motivation . So I would potentially wait to see how you feel on sertraline after a prolonged period back at a body fat level that has been void of any food focus, for at least a month . From being extremely lean and extremely food focused , that can take a month for that leave . Post comps it can take like 3 months to leave , and fatigue to level back off
Very true Jordan, this could definitely be another thing that is killing my motivation and not feeling myself. I have put my calories up since your advice and all of the athletes advice. It could be loads of fatigue built up like you said? Making me feel shitty. Can the actual body fat level you are holding make you feel these things? I haven’t had my body fat tested but I know I am very very lean. Probably 9% or under but I have no idea?? I’m just trying to put my finger on it? Maybe like you said I need to just spend a lot of time of higher food, less output and in a calorie surplus and add some body fat[/quote]
being at a pretty low bodyfat will for sure cause this type of feeling in some no doubt.Some people will feel fine at say 7-9% body fat and others may feel terrible. Especially in your situation were you have been pushing for a long time and not come back up and sat there for a period of time
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
For me carbs post workout are vital for several reasons.
Glycogen replenishment
maximise Protein synthesisI would rather go low to no carbs before than no carbs after.
However finding out what works best for you is key but I would never go 0 carbs after training
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.