Forum Replies Created

Page 534 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    July 27, 2022 at 8:46 pm in reply to: High days always the same?

    i will work on driving the carb total up over time.

    I may also add fats or a more dense kcal meal depending not hat specific client and how they are responding to them over time

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 27, 2022 at 8:45 pm in reply to: Fat loss stalled

    would depend on

    Total weight lost
    Current body comp
    Effect on performance
    how high output is and how low food is

    He may need a period at maintenance or even a small surplus – he may need to dig in deeper

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 27, 2022 at 8:43 pm in reply to: Test e

    Were is this pharmacy – some pharmacies in Egypt/turkey etc have been known to sell fake stuff still

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 27, 2022 at 8:42 pm in reply to: Injectable oxy

    There can be a little less liver stress and impact on appetite when using an injectable version over oral.

    This is what I noticed when I trialed it a long time ago however eventually the effect on appetite was still apparent just not as quick or as bad.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 27, 2022 at 8:41 pm in reply to: Old bastard would love to hear some opinions

    @Jan: No Nandro for me. Always had ED issues with it 😔

    @Peter: In a perfect world I’d pin every day, but after years of pinning there’s so much scar tissue everywhere that I just can’t stand it anymore 🫣 The e5d works great for me (at least mood and overall feeling wise) so that’s the best compromise between stable blood levels and reducing the amount of injections for me 😉

    My question was more like do you guys think that 200mg Primo e5d will bring something at that stage of my development or won’t it make any measurable difference!?

    Increasing total load should and will always bring about some form of improvement – hence me answering above saying its the safest way to increase load if you are wanting to 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 27, 2022 at 8:39 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Wednesday – leg day and high day (not thats its very high in comparison to before lol)

    Steady state cardio done 30 minutes
    All meals in no issues

    Training

    Lay leg curl with. 2 second pause in contraction – x 10, x 10, x 10, x 10, 6F plus 4 partials
    Extensions – x 20, x20, x 20,,x 20, x 12 plus 8 partials
    Hack squats – again trying these with norma reps – 4 x 20 with just 1 PPS – felt it in my back a little when got close to 20 reps – each set but still hit 20 or above – will asses how back is 2moro.
    Leg press – 4 second negative and 3 second positive – x 10, x 10, x 10
    1 leg ham curls – 3 sets of 8 with 8 partials after each set – failing on last set
    Seated ham curls – sets of 8 with 8 seconds hold in full stretch between sets – 4 set of 8 and failed on the 5th set

    Legs smoked and job done

    Then physio on this right trap/rear delt/lat which is brutal – going to get this done weekly for a while.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 26, 2022 at 8:05 pm in reply to: Oral vs Inj L carnatine.

    From me under standing the oral verison just wont work as well as the injectable one.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 26, 2022 at 8:05 pm in reply to: Heartburn on tren.

    Agree with Kuba here.

    Are you using tren E or A as i find people seem to get this worse on Tren e for some reason myself included.

    I find daily dosing helped reduce the issue and obviously lowering the dose

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 26, 2022 at 8:04 pm in reply to: Recent bloods

    Answered this in your other thread.

    Please try not to post the same thing across different threads as they can get confused.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 26, 2022 at 8:03 pm in reply to: Thyroid function help

    I have answered this in your other thread but my opinion is the same as Kuba’s

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 26, 2022 at 8:01 pm in reply to: Mid cycle blood review.

    hello bud

    Estro defo is high – double the normal range.

    HDL is terrible – I would be adding in TBJP love heart and a full dose of TBJP omega pro if not 1.5 dose as this really needs to come up.

    Kidney reads would worry me a little at this level and I would be retesting in 2-3 weeks after dropping any creatine supplementation and resting 4 days prior to bloods.

    I would also be switching your supplements to TBJP vital support. I have seen it countless times when people switch from other companies to TBJP things have improved.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 26, 2022 at 7:58 pm in reply to: PCT and post cycle bloods.

    its impossible to advise you correctly without seeing the LH and FSH numbers.

    Your body may of recovered itself or it may still have sone Test floating around but we can’t know without those numbers.

    I would try and get these tested ASAP

    @Hilly I got FSH and LH readings as suggested. I have attached results below. as you can see, both are well out of range. Would I be right in saying last weeks Test reading was possibly due to exogenous test not having fully cleared? I am now over 6 weeks post last injection.

    I take it ill need to do a full PCT in order to recover fully. I have HCG, Tamoxifen and Clomid on hand.

    The orginal plan was as follows:

    2000iu HCG EOD for 20 days.

    Nolvadex 40mg ED split morning and evening during HCG Process.

    continue Nolvadex for 30 days?

    Start Clomid at 100mg for 2 weeks,

    after 2 weeks of 100mg, start 50mg Clomid for 2 weeks,

    after 50mg Clomid for 2 weeks, reduce to 25mg for a further week or so.

    Once finished, get bloods done again and see where I’m at?

    would it be worth checking bloods again after HCG before starting Clomid?

    Am I far off with what I have here? Just looking to do whatever I can to return to full function with the intention of staying off. I understand there’s a chance of not recovering and needing TRT.

    any help appreciated. Thanks again.

    [/quote]

    you are still shut down and certainly do need to do the PCt.

    I would wait another 2 weeks.

    Would then run

    2000iu HCG EOD for 10 injections.

    While doing this I would run 20mg nolvadex and keep this in during clomid treatment.

    Post HCG use I would then run 100mg clomid for 5 days and then 50mg for 25 days.

    This IME is more than sufficient for recovery [/quote]

    Would this pct work for first time cycle ?[/quote]
    yes

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 26, 2022 at 7:57 pm in reply to: Headache, result from doctor

    It could be several things and IMO your best bet is to get the Doctors advice, him to do a full check up and then follow his advice.

    In the short term deep tissue massage around the neck and shoulders may help.

    TBJP love heart for sure as a supplement addition

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 26, 2022 at 7:55 pm in reply to: Healthy non-highly processed replacement for rice

    Cream of rice
    Rice cereal
    white potato
    Free form pasta

    would be by go to options for most here.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 26, 2022 at 7:54 pm in reply to: When to take protein higher

    How much do you weigh?

    Are you growing or dieting?

    Are you making good progress?

    Are you recovering good?

    I like to set protein for most at 1.25g per lb of BW.

    if all else is good then there is no real need for more protein in general

    93KGs. Growing. Just startes growing so idk on the progress. Renovering is good[/quote]
    I see no reason to increase then

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 534 of 1278