Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
I see no reason for a pull back based on pictures and info provided. You look great and are building a fantastic physique and if your having no issues with food etc then I would continue to push on.
If your body is feeling beat up, weight has stuck a little etc then taking 3-5 days away from the gym would be my move here. I prefer total rest over dropping working volume but this is very person depending.
Most will still end up hitting the sessions to hard and if your body feels like it needs a rest then its best to rest and not keep hitting it just a little less harder IMO.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Imo I would see no issues adding that dose of primo and feel it is the safest addition if you are wanting to increase your total AAS load based on age etc.
I would recommend getting an ECG done and doing one every 12 months as well as regular blood work.
As we age any sort of push can and will have more of an impact on our body than when we were younger and looking after your health is vital.
Personally I do not like an E5D dosing and would prefer to split the dose MWF or EOD for more stable hormone levels.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Tuesday – No weight taken.
Trained arms today with additional back – not to bad of a session. I missed Am cardio as Charl is now ill with what I had so I had baby while she tried to get some sleep 5-8am.
All meals in – Steps still 9k which is were Aj currently wants them. I will still get all HIT sessions in this week no issues.
Arms
Rope PD / Rope curl to forehead / Oh rope / EZ cable curl don eas giant set – x 20, x 15, x 12, x 12, x 10-12F, x 8F
1 arm cable Push down – 3 second negative – x 8, x 8, x 8, x 8
1 arm Bicep curl. – 3 second negative – x 8, x 8, x8, x8Wide grip pull downs – focusing on making sure both sides activate properly – x 12, x 12, x 12, x 10, x 9F, x 8F
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberJuly 25, 2022 at 7:09 pm in reply to: Elevated liver enzymes – help/tips to bring down.Honestly based on the drugs you are taking (stress load on liver) and the lifestyle we lead this reading is totally fine if its similar to the AST and not a cause for concern.
your taking all you can to protect the liver, nothing else is going to make a difference. Your just causing the stress and unless the stress is removed then this isn’t going to drop.
Bare in mine liver readings can go 500-1000 in some cases – it is not uncommon for people to sit between 50 and 100 who are on prescription meds year round.
based on the environment you put your body in just a little bit over range is good IMO of course 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
If you want to coach people in terms of improving there physique and performance then you need to be educated in physiology, biomechanics, nutrition, biology, psychology.
IMO the best ways are
Go to uni and get a degree in a relevant field from he above.
Look for additional courses that specialise in those fields.
Work with a very good coach or 3 and learn form them – How they work, what they have learned from there experience etc tc.the main question is – do you want to be a coach for ever and be at the very top or do you want to be some one that has to blag clients through clever advertising and the life span is short. As if its the first then education and experience are key and a PT cert or general online cert just isn’t going to cut it at all.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
How much do you weigh?
Are you growing or dieting?
Are you making good progress?
Are you recovering good?
I like to set protein for most at 1.25g per lb of BW.
if all else is good then there is no real need for more protein in general
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Agree with J, there is not a direct need for an intra drink in terms of managing performance and recovery for most people.
However personally I find that with an intra drink my pumps are better and my recovery is better so I do prefer to have one in there and recommend to 90% of clients.
For most I advise
15-20G EAA
20-30g cyclic dextrin –
Sea salt
coconut water. – 300ml
Normal waterAs a base.
Both the EAA and cyclic dextrin you can find from TBJP at a very good price and the best quality
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Do you feel fine?
Not holding water
No BP issues etc?If you feel fine and all the above is fine then I see no reason to reduce TBH
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Monday – Weight not taken
All meals in no issues – I am hungry and its a good feeling lol.
Trained chest/top up shoulders.
Pec dec – Straight sets with a 3 second negative and pause in contraction – x 10, x 10, x 10, x 10, x 10, x 7F
Seated cable press – x 15, x 15, x 15, x 13F, x 12F
Chest press machine with a dead stop – x 8, x8, x8,x 6F
Machine Dips chest focused – x 30,20, x 15FCable side laterals – x 20,x 15, x 12, x 12, x 10F
Shoulder is in agony again – its the same dam issue I delt with 2 years ago that lasted over a year – physio appointment Wednesday and I will get him to focus on that area
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
sunday was usual rest day – nothing exciting going on. Time with Arilena and charl
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Allright guys, an update here: my girlfriend tested positive on the preggy test 4 times in a row now. So I am happy to say we conceived! Right away after she started utrogestan (progresteron)
I have been off for quite some time. And feeling meh on it. Since I do not want to slam it all down again until we have done the 20 weeks scan. I will wait to hop back on a cycle for sure.
But what if i hop on true TRT with hmg and hcg (since I have still a lot of it left) will this be ok? My plan then is to get on 125mg test with 75iu eod hmg and 1250iu hcg eod. Until we have done the 20 weeks scan and we can be a lot more sure all is good. Then I might hop back on a full cycle again. But who knows..
My Q is: in what regard will hopping on trt + hmg/hcg slam down my sperm count/motility etc. If it will slam it brutal, I will bite the bullet and stay of longer. But TRT will make my life better.. @Hilly what would you say?
Thanks again
If this were me in this situation I would not be taking any risks and staying as I was until the 20 weeks test mark personally.
Your sperm is at a good level and its possible moving to TRT plus the fertility drugs may decrease this. It may likely not but I would not be taking that risk after all your work and time spent on conceiving.
Also a huge congratulations on the news. Super happy for you both 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
This very much depends on your lifestyle and day to day output.
If you train hard and often and have a manual job/keep daily output at a good level then I see no reason to use lantus unless your carb intake is super high like 6-800g and up. The body is very efficient and you are not going to become diabetic through eating alot of carbs while being active, maintaining a good body composition and having additional amounts of muscle.
For me lantus comes into play when it is needed in terms of your body development and drug use/choice. The majority of my male clients lifestyle and athletes are all eating 400g carbs or more and some females. This does not mean that they all should be using insulin. The thought is almost a little crazy IMO.
Now this doesn’t mean that adding it in won’t help improve your recovery and growth or its not a good idea so if that is the goal for adding int he drug then that makes sense but I dont personally feel its needed to prevent diabetes in any one TBH.
BB and athletes having been eating super high carb diets for decades yet there are not loads of these people turning diabetic to my knowledge.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Physique looks very good buddy. At your age and level of development I would not be really prioritising muscle groups and just looking to hit everything hard and equally.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I cant touch any dairy at all and will only use TBJP vegan whey.
This is by far the best dairy free protein I have used in terms of digestion, taste and ingredient profile.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.