Forum Replies Created

Page 536 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    July 24, 2022 at 6:53 pm in reply to: Balancing meals

    I agree here with Clare. Can you not balance your meals a little differently?

    I’d be looking at:-

    Pre

    Intra

    Post

    Shakes here.

    Then 60 mins your post workout shake another dense meal

    A shake during the period you are busy in the day.

    Then a dense meal pre bed.

    Example

    Meal 1 pre – 1 banana + 30g whey iso + 25g performance fuel

    Intra – 25g performance fuel, 20g EAA’s, creatine 5g,

    Post shake – 25g performance fuel + 30g whey iso + 2 squares bars

    60 mins after – Meal 2 12:30-1pm

    Lean meat of choice 45g protein

    Carb of choice 75-100g

    Fats of choice 10-15g

    Beef/chicken/Turkey + rice, potatoes, pasta

    + fruit and maybe some EV olive oil

    3-4pm

    Shake – oats, nut butter, fruit, performance protein

    9pm

    As meal 2 or something similar

    If you need to up calories accordingly then of course arrange the macros differently but just an idea. Still not ideal going 4-5 hours. But you are utilising the workout window for nutrients here and still get adequate stimulation of MPS multiple times a day

    fully agree with Nath here 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 24, 2022 at 6:52 pm in reply to: Prep hacks.

    egg whites and rice flour make pancakes – some cinnamon and calorie free syrup on top.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 24, 2022 at 6:51 pm in reply to: Mini cut?

    Im with J here. I dont think your body fat level is at a point were you need to mini cut anyway.

    Your focus should just be on building muscle – train hard and eat good quality food day in day out and progress will come.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 24, 2022 at 6:50 pm in reply to: TRT nutrition

    personal decision on what your current goal is – if your using a slightly elevated TRT then you can still grow just at a slower rate and food would this be inline with this goal.

    If you decide to cut then you would reduce food intake to meet this goal.

    same if you are using the TRT period to maintain/rest the body etc then you would adjust food in line with this

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 24, 2022 at 6:48 pm in reply to: Macro split

    yes 100%

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 24, 2022 at 6:48 pm in reply to: Struggling to cut

    You just have to accept that your BF is to high and the best way to get the overall amount of muscle you want is to diet down to a pretty lean state and then manage your push up better so BF doesn’t get to high.

    There isn’t much I can offer in terms of the veggie diet as it is far from ideal/optimal for building muscle IMO.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 24, 2022 at 6:46 pm in reply to: Weekly High Day in Prep?

    With regards to implementing a high day for example 800g of carbs. I saw a study of 48 hour refeeds being a little more beneficial due to the how long it takes to replenish glycogen stores. So the study suggested instead of 800g carbs of a one high day, it was better to consumer 400g carbs over 2 days. Is this something that is person dependent and just needs experimenting to find which one suits your body? And which refeed method would you opt for during a prep? Thanks

    very person depending – In prep I usually judge based on response to a 1 day refeed if they need a second or not.

    However in general in terms of glycogen replenishment 1 day for most usually suffices and allows them to push on for the following days/week.

    The only times I will do 2 days is if food intake is very high and they need more than 1 day to consume the food or they have digestion issues and struggle getting higher amounts of food in.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 24, 2022 at 6:44 pm in reply to: Mix vials

    I can’t see any reason as to why you would this this TBH.

    However there shouldn’t be an issue in doing so if you want to.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 24, 2022 at 6:43 pm in reply to: SubQ vs IM for blast

    Im not a fan simply as most people i know who try this in any more than tiny TRT doses end up with lumps/welts at the site.

    However if you dont and are fine in doing so then I see no issues.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 24, 2022 at 6:42 pm in reply to: First timer

    Thank you, I appreciate your advice and will most certainly take it use a pct and come off then try something else the next time round. What would be a good time to have off between cycles. Many thanks?

    Long enough for your own system to recover and get your Test levels in range.

    I would usually say 8-12 weeks depending on the person/goals etc

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 24, 2022 at 6:40 pm in reply to: PCT and post cycle bloods.

    its impossible to advise you correctly without seeing the LH and FSH numbers.

    Your body may of recovered itself or it may still have sone Test floating around but we can’t know without those numbers.

    I would try and get these tested ASAP

    @Hilly I got FSH and LH readings as suggested. I have attached results below. as you can see, both are well out of range. Would I be right in saying last weeks Test reading was possibly due to exogenous test not having fully cleared? I am now over 6 weeks post last injection.

    I take it ill need to do a full PCT in order to recover fully. I have HCG, Tamoxifen and Clomid on hand.

    The orginal plan was as follows:

    2000iu HCG EOD for 20 days.

    Nolvadex 40mg ED split morning and evening during HCG Process.

    continue Nolvadex for 30 days?

    Start Clomid at 100mg for 2 weeks,

    after 2 weeks of 100mg, start 50mg Clomid for 2 weeks,

    after 50mg Clomid for 2 weeks, reduce to 25mg for a further week or so.

    Once finished, get bloods done again and see where I’m at?

    would it be worth checking bloods again after HCG before starting Clomid?

    Am I far off with what I have here? Just looking to do whatever I can to return to full function with the intention of staying off. I understand there’s a chance of not recovering and needing TRT.

    any help appreciated. Thanks again.

    [/quote]
    you are still shut down and certainly do need to do the PCt.

    I would wait another 2 weeks.

    Would then run

    2000iu HCG EOD for 10 injections.
    While doing this I would run 20mg nolvadex and keep this in during clomid treatment.
    Post HCG use I would then run 100mg clomid for 5 days and then 50mg for 25 days.

    This IME is more than sufficient for recovery

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 24, 2022 at 6:38 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Sat – Weight 233 – No high days here now during mini cut they are just one per week on a Wed.

    All meals in
    Training was good.
    Not much else to report

    Back
    1 arm Cable pull over – x 12, x 12, x 10, x 9F
    Hoist pull down straight sets with a 3 second negative – x 12, x 12, x 10F, x 8F
    Chest supported row – real focus on lat activation here and making sure that left side is working properly – x 8, x8, x 8, x 8F
    Seated upper back row – x 15, x 15, x 13F, x 12F
    1 arm HS low row – x 12, x 12, x 12, x 11F

    Strength was good, left arm/grip/lat felt good also

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 22, 2022 at 8:55 pm in reply to: Water retention in feet/ankles

    Hey guys, any update on this topic ?

    I’ve just started PEDs, 1st month running 250mg test/week every day injection with 10mg Anavar pre-workout and 3IU hGH/day.

    My ankles are swollen, not so much water retention elsewhere..

    I’m driving min 3L and take Electrolyte supplements intraworkout (sodium, magnesium, potassium…)

    I’m started to get concerned…

    Cheers

    Increase water to 5L

    Drop the GH

    re asses in 7-10 days

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 22, 2022 at 8:54 pm in reply to: On cycle headaches

    Low E2 would not be my first guess for head aches.

    Thick blood would be my first guess alongside BP.

    Bloods will tell you/us much more as we are just guessing till then

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 22, 2022 at 8:52 pm in reply to: Cutting phase

    Your physique looks good buddy for sure – long way to go still to be shredded still to get that cardio done

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 536 of 1278