Forum Replies Created

Page 537 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    July 22, 2022 at 8:52 pm in reply to: Cutting phase

    Add in cardio from here.

    I would add in some HIT on rest days and steady state fasted on wake on training days

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 22, 2022 at 8:50 pm in reply to: Dealing with slight gyno precontest

    I would add in 20mg nolva and keep this in till show day – I would also drop your test down a little if not pull it totally at this stage as you do not want gyno on stage

    Great stuff will implement the nolva, after show would you then cease and wait a further 3-4 weeks before implementing again for PCT? [/quote]
    yes I would

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 22, 2022 at 8:49 pm in reply to: Weight loss

    IMO for most just just looking to drop some body fat to get healthy and look better just focus on

    Calories in
    Day to day output – Cardio/steps/training

    if you way 17,5 currently 1582kcal a day is to low IMO or is this the deficit

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 22, 2022 at 8:47 pm in reply to: Low Libido & TBJP US Question

    Agree with Jordan –

    If you can I would get bloods done to see what effect is going on exactly and this would help you pick your adjusted doses more accurately

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 22, 2022 at 8:46 pm in reply to: First timer

    There is 0 reason to increase the dose IMO.

    your post is a little contradicting as your using HCG to maintain fertility yet looking at bridging straight away from your first cycle when the biggest risk to fertility is time shut down.

    I am not a fan of using HCG on cycle – it spikes E2 and doesn’t seem to do much to maintain fertility just testicular size.

    If fertility is a huge focus then I would recommend cycling and coming off and running a Pct.

    IMHO every one should do this post first cycle or 2 also TBH but that is just my opinion

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 22, 2022 at 8:43 pm in reply to: AI

    For some people it is possible for some it is not – Depends on how sensitive your body is, how good your body comp is etc etc

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 22, 2022 at 8:42 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Friday – Weight 232.4

    All meals in
    Busy work day but working in David Lloyds makes me so much more efficient with not getting distracted in the house so my day has ran very well.

    Also being back to 6 meals is such a breeze after forcing in 7 for a while.

    I also trained in lloyds so I didn’t have the commute time to UF. As its Delts and additional chest I can do this any were.

    Right shoulder seems to be getting dam worse – I had the same issue a year ago and had to get lots of physio/deep tissue to rectify it so I am going back to getting this done weekly.

    Delts

    Rear delts on pec dec – x 15, x 15, x 15, x 12F
    Upright rows SS 1 arm leaning Db laterals – x 12, x 11,F, x 9F
    Standing cable lateral raises – x 13, x 12, x 9F, x 10F – x 19F
    Cable front raise – 3 second negative – x 8, x 8, x 8, x 6F

    Pec dec – x 20, x 20, x20 ,x 14
    Seated chest press – x 8, x 8, x8

    These sessions are always so so due to the fact I can’t press at all with my pec but such is life and its been this way for a long time so I am well accustomed to it but they still suck lol

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 21, 2022 at 9:27 pm in reply to: 3rd Cycle advice

    My oestrogen levels are shown in the picture. This was on 300 test 150 npp, looking at this would Mast even be needed if i chose to do Test and NPP again

    I would have no issues with my E2 being here unless I was getting high e2 sides[/quote]

    Didn’t get any sides. So in your opinion mast wouldn’t be needed? Even if i was to want to up the test and npp dosages from what i did last time?[/quote]
    mast would not be needed on these doses based on these hormone results.

    If you were to increase the doses then its of course going to increase your E2 and thus you may need something to control that better such as masteron

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 21, 2022 at 9:25 pm in reply to: Bulk cycle plan feedback

    It doesnt make alot of sense to me to be honest.

    Why are you running the first phase for just 4 weeks?

    Why are you then using both mast and primo – this could potentially crash your E2 unless you have blood work from previous cycles showing this mix keeps you in range on this dose of testosterone and again why for 5 weeks?

    then the last phase is for 9 weeks – why the little bump in test to go with the NPP?

    I dont like set time frames that are different and this short in the first instance.

    personally I would run the 250mg test for 6-8 weeks and monitor results on this and get bloods taken to asses hormones.

    Based on this and progress if you need/want to step the cycle forward and its a growth cycle I would likely add in 200-300mg primo on top and run this for for 6-8 weeks potentially longer if progress continues to be made.

    Now here you could simply end the cycle and move to a cruise if progress has stalled or blood work shows the need or you are changing goal (i.e need to mini cut or body is feeling beat up). If progress is still happening you could simply sit as you are and continue to progress.

    If you want to step the cycle forward again for your own reasons and try NPP you could then simply add 150mg NPP to this current dosing. You wold need to consider that your E2 may spike here however, if you have previous info that would support this a change from primo to masteron may be wise as it has a stronger AI effect than primo at the same dosing IME.

    Gh seems fine.

    Tel – if you have BP issues and feel its needed then it is certainly an option but I would be aiming to utilise TBJP love heart and your nutrition, body comp and fitness levels to control BP first personally.

    Met I would use just 500mg unless your BG readings show the need for more.

    I would prefer shots done MWF ideally also as I feel this gives a better hormone balance.

    Thanks for reply Mate, I’ll run back and rethink the plan taking this into account, the aim is to put on as much size as possible this off season as I’m on a time frame for certain goals I want to achieve and this is running down quicker than I hoped, I’ve run test at 400 and primo at 500mg before with no issues but definitely stalled in progress towards the end of that cycle.

    I originally wanted to run 400test and 700mg primo but cost impacted that hence the addition of NPP.

    [/quote]
    This is were it becomes a personal decision then.

    IMO running the above is the healthiest way of pyramiding up and will achieve very good progress.

    You could and people do just immediately start on were there end dose would be and this may well illicit more gains over the same time frame but comes with more impact on health for obvious reasons.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 21, 2022 at 9:23 pm in reply to: Blood test results

    Your T level is good and the results overall are fine.

    prolactin us only a little raised – if you want to drop this down vitamin B6 at 200mg daily should bring it in range no issues.

    You could add in TBJP supplement osteo pro which contains boron and will potentially increase your free testosterone –

    I wouldn’t be concerned with the SHBG personally based on your other results. Its barely raised over the range

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 21, 2022 at 9:19 pm in reply to: Trt dilemma/advise

    max is bang on.

    We need to see the bloods above to see what the issue is.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 21, 2022 at 9:17 pm in reply to: Best peptide stack for lean bulk

    I agree with Adam here,

    IME peptides are not going to give you much of anything as a natural in terms of muscle growth

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 21, 2022 at 9:15 pm in reply to: Dealing with slight gyno precontest

    I would add in 20mg nolva and keep this in till show day – I would also drop your test down a little if not pull it totally at this stage as you do not want gyno on stage

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 21, 2022 at 9:14 pm in reply to: How Much Fat to Pull?

    Thank you guys! Going to add in 150-200 cal extra cardio and hold food, just to see what the rate of loss does. Any feedback in regards to adding the 50mg daily Anavar for final 6-7 weeks?

    Also, is this a good forum to keep adding check ins to for you guys, or should I start a log under a different forum?

    I would be pushing harder to be ready early and then allow you to ease off and eat up some what.

    Var I believe I have answered this question in one of your other threads but I would use the last 4 weeks.

    You need a coach if you are wanting some one to check in with bud.

    We are only here to advise you as best we can on any questions you have in threads but there is limited only so much we can do and you are going to get different opinions from us all as we will do things a little differently which may cause you some mental stress as you go.

    However we will all do our best to help as we have done so far

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 21, 2022 at 9:11 pm in reply to: Rebounding Tren,eq, primo or npp ?

    I would personally be running 75mg test/75mg primo MWF as I know for me these doses let my blood work come back to good and keep E2 in range

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 537 of 1278