Forum Replies Created

Page 540 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    July 18, 2022 at 8:30 pm in reply to: Semaglutide (aka Ozempic) for fat loss

    To me its the same as sibutramine when it was popular – it just makes no sense for us to be taking a drug that makes you forget/not want to eat. We still need to get meals in etc.

    As J rightly says I feel these things are for gen pop and as per medical use with people who are drastically over Weight and can afford to miss some meals 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 18, 2022 at 8:28 pm in reply to: Thoughts on pre loading insulin syringes for days?

    I have done 3-4 days worth in insulin pins with no issues personally.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 18, 2022 at 7:00 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Monday – No weight taken

    All meals in no issues
    Cardio done fasted HIT plus some steps on treadmill.

    Trained chest with additional shoulders in David Lloyds after working. This suits my schedule much better and as this workout is pretty standard due to my chest issue I will always do this hear now I think. Means I dont loose the hour traveling back and forth to UF so can spend that with Arilena.

    Plus there gym is air conned lol.

    Seated cable press incline – x 20/15/15 as warm ups – then x 15, x 15, x 14, x 12F
    Seated cable press flat – x 8, x 8, x 8, x 6F, x 12F
    Machine press – 3 second negative and dead stop – x 8, x 8, x 8, x 7F
    pec dec – x 30, x 19F, x 15F

    Db lateral – x 15, x 15 as warm ups – x 12, x 12, x 11F, x 9F with a drop set

    Decent workout.

    10 minutes on stairs PWO – I will do these all but legs this week and next to make up for missed cardio when I was ill plus it speeds the mini cut up a little 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 18, 2022 at 5:37 am in reply to: How to correctly run a Female anavar cycle?

    5mg daily for 6 weeks would be what I would do.

    In reality there will be very little liver stress from this.

    However I would have them running 1/2 dose vital support for sure and year round.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 18, 2022 at 5:35 am in reply to: Controll E2

    Hello bud.

    So to be your progress looks very good and your physique is very impressive.

    You can’t ever expect the same type of strength progress from first cycle to second if your only making these small increases on drugs and you maintained previous top strength or close post cycle.

    Your first cycle was 300mg test. This may of put you 3-5 times or more that you had been naturally.

    Now your 400mg total. So only 100mg step up from last time n less total test.

    Your just not going to see that first huge jump.

    As long as your making these very impressive physique changes your golden.

    29lb is huge

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 17, 2022 at 8:13 pm in reply to: MT2 appetite.

    I do not know the mechanisms as to why but its a common side effect and people have been utilising it during diet phases for a very long tme.

    There is no work around I have come across.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 17, 2022 at 8:12 pm in reply to: Cv burn when bulking?

    Depends on the cardio.

    still keep in HIT 4 times a week during my off season and still use Cv burn to wake my ass up and keep the intensity as high as possible as I do it fasted.

    If doing steady state then I would see no use for it.

    Just personal opinion really.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 17, 2022 at 8:11 pm in reply to: High fasting blood sugar level on rHGH

    Drop the GH out. If the reading goes down and back to normal then you know its just the Gh causing the issue and there is not really a cause for concern IMO.

    However to manage this first I would look to increase metformin to 500mg Am and 500mg pre bed.

    If this didn’t drop it down to a range you were happy with then lantus will certainly help.

    what is your current body Comp like ?
    What is current goal?
    what is current carb intake

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 17, 2022 at 8:09 pm in reply to: Blood work help

    Your numbers are all looking fine to me.,

    The urea and creatinine is usually always a little elevated with people who follow the lifestyle we do.

    I would be running TrainedbyJP vital support to bring that ALT down into range however it is barely elevated and not a cause for concern IMO

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 17, 2022 at 8:07 pm in reply to: PCT and post cycle bloods.

    its impossible to advise you correctly without seeing the LH and FSH numbers.

    Your body may of recovered itself or it may still have sone Test floating around but we can’t know without those numbers.

    I would try and get these tested ASAP

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 17, 2022 at 8:05 pm in reply to: How much should you Warm up before your topsets?

    I personally like to make sure i have warmed up the areas being used fully before I go into a workout.

    So if doing back – I will do some Cale pull overs/ cable row to chest etc and also do a few light curls to make sure the tendons in my arms are all warmed up and have blood flowing.

    if doing chest I would be doing what ever exercise I find connects best with my chest very light and getting some blood into the area alongside making sure I was warm through the shoulders etc and potentially a couple of sets of light rope push downs.

    Then in terms of approaching top sets you should take Jordans advice 100%

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 17, 2022 at 8:02 pm in reply to: Acne on forehead

    I care about skin and wash it after in The morning, after training and before bed. I don’t wear anything any hats and don’t use any hair products but it still there :/ i Use dermatology products to wash my face but some times is better some times worst and i don’t know what else could j do. It is only at my forehead, could it be from e2 or prolactine there ? I keep my hormones at The same levels and i don’t really know what else i can do. I thought it could be something in my diet but i eat clean :/

    What did yur bloods say?

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 17, 2022 at 8:01 pm in reply to: Looking for advice

    First yo have build a great physique and have heaps of potential my man. Every good indeed.

    So I see now reason to just run an increase in test for 4 weeks and then come back down. Makes 0 sense.

    240mg is barely over a TRT dose so should not be impacting bloods at all and if that dose is then the chance of taking more and remaining healthy is slim.

    So I would stick with he 240mg test and get bloods done. If all is ok then simply add in 150mg primo and run this for 8 weeks and then re asses.

    I also see no reason for the SD at the current period of your journey at all.

    I would keep this for later down the line

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 17, 2022 at 7:58 pm in reply to: Carb Cycling vs Steady Diet in Prep

    you also look in a good spot for 8 weeks out

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 17, 2022 at 7:58 pm in reply to: Carb Cycling vs Steady Diet in Prep

    Something you need to realise is there is so much to all of this we can only give so much advice.

    Your prep and your body will be unique to itself and this all needs to be constantly adapted to yourself over time.

    you may need more low days and more high days week to week based on how the week goes.

    You may need no high days for weeks and weeks.
    you then may need a week of medium days or sporadic high days.

    It all works in general the key is finding what works best for you during the prep given the feedback from pics/performance/day to day feel and scale etc.

    There is no set answer.

    For example.

    if a client needs Training day and rest day set up all depend on what there day to day schedule is/job and at what rate they n need to lose weight at.

    How often you may need a refeed or higher days I ave covered in your other similar thread to this on high days

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 540 of 1278