Forum Replies Created

Page 544 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    July 12, 2022 at 9:30 pm in reply to: Fat loading

    The main reason I believe some do it is as Clare states to fill triglycerides – This is definitely scientific fact however as Kuba says how much it may effect the look is debateable.

    When I worked with Scott Stevenson he had me do this and he is potentially the smartest guy in BB or one of so I would not say there is no merit based on that alone.

    I have also done this with clients to some extent for a while but I dont feel it takes the amount of fats people seem to add and the way I do it is as I move into peak week the carbs I drop out I tend to replace with fats.

    Another side benefit I have found for some people that seem to burn through carbs super quick when running high days into a show as there metabolism picks up is that having some fats in prior to the load seems to help the the carbs hold better on the body and thus the load being more effective.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 12, 2022 at 9:26 pm in reply to: Nutrition 1.0.1

    I add 6 grinds to each meal and have done for a long time. I always buy the same salt grinder

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 12, 2022 at 9:26 pm in reply to: Diet

    Im not sure what you are asking to be honest.

    I prefer protein closer to 3g per kg personally.

    Your still in a good body composition

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 12, 2022 at 9:24 pm in reply to: Decisions

    Without knowing much about you or previous cycle history/how you respond to these drugs my initial thoughts would be.

    75mg test P, 75mg mast P and 50mg Tren A – MWF or EOD from now into the show.

    Ideally you would be checking your hormones or know were they are on these drugs already and asses if you need more mast etc.

    At around 6 weeks out I would likely increase the masteron to 100mg keeping the others as is, I may be tempted to increase tren to 75mg but impossible to say now.

    In terms of Adex this would be based on fat loss and how you looked over time alongside bloods

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 12, 2022 at 9:21 pm in reply to: EQ / Boldenone on Contest Prep

    I am a fan of EQ personally for some and especially in contest prep due to its very strong AI properties it seems to have plus the fact it can increase /RBC a little improving recovery and performance during prep.

    There is a camp now that doesn’t like it based on studies done on animals mainly which I am never fond of.

    I would not be running your current cycle into a show personally and would be switching the NPP for EQ now at 8 weeks out.

    Masteron is also a very good choice and in reality when it comes down to choosing its about how you react personally to the drugs and how of an AI effect you may get from one to the other.

    I am also a big fan of masteron and this would also be a very good choice.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 12, 2022 at 9:18 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Tuesday – No weight.

    Another rest day but had to cancel physio as I couldn’t get any covid tests and I was still not well at all this morning.

    I have now done 2 and both are negative.

    Slept from 10-2 today and felt better on wake.

    Rest day food in.

    I am feeling much better and will be hitting legs 2moro with a client.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 11, 2022 at 8:11 pm in reply to: Tbol water weight.

    Thanks, some are quite dry though, for example when I add anavar I don’t see the scales move over then next few days, but when I’ve added anadrol previously I’ve seen scales go up by 3lb over night.

    I guess I was wondering where Tbol would stand from this perspective

    Thanks

    As Riz says in general most drugs will cause an increase in weight even anavar.

    Something like minstrel likely won’t due to it aiding in dropping water.

    Tbol – I wouldn’t be expecting much water weight – maybe a couple of lb at most IME but nothing like anadrol

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 11, 2022 at 8:10 pm in reply to: Can I preload my syringes a couple of days ahead?

    I usually make mine up for the week and have done so for a pretty long time with no issues.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 11, 2022 at 8:09 pm in reply to: Expired date

    I would use no issues TBH

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 11, 2022 at 8:08 pm in reply to: Starting point for cut.

    So I agree alot with max in general.

    Ideally I would like to wait 6 weeks minimum before you start a cut, I am a big fan of solidification phases post growth spells and I think the longer you can hold a new weight the better.

    You can then also use this period to find out exactly what your new maintenance phase is.

    From here I would favour a harsher drop in kcal – 400-600kcal TBH across both days especially if you are going to cycle while doing so.

    I like to see a fair bit of movements when starting a cut and see no point in going super slow when a person is enhanced with little chance of loosing muscle.

    Then in terms of what to do from here depends on the length of time you are intending to cut and how aggressive you want to be.

    I would favour having all supplements max suggested within a few weeks to maximise progress but that is certainly not a must. I would like to gauge the progress made from the kcal reduction first before I added drugs in and may just use the GH from the very start and then use the others when fat loss slows or if I am not happy at the rate of loss.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 11, 2022 at 8:00 pm in reply to: Questions on growth hormone

    Agree with the gentlemen above.

    If I wanted to be very specific I would go for early Am pre cardio if one was focused on fat loss and pre bed if one as focused on growth. However in terms of how significant the difference is for anything other than the fat loss benefits it may not be at all.

    the overall key is to make sure its real and take it consistently 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 11, 2022 at 8:00 pm in reply to: High estrogen increase after the first 3 weeks of my first cyle

    Hello, Peter. No gyno so far, just water retention on my mid section, no fluffyness, no baby face. Very good pumps and force in the gym. I have introduced 10 mg of tamoxifen 2 times a day split am and pm to avoid any gyno outcome. Probably will run 12,5 mg of aromasin (exemestane) 2 times a week and will retesting in 3-4 weeks. I heard several times about this mix between test and masteron and my question is: will this mix bring the same results in muscle tissue on a long term like 400mg of test?

    I see no reason to split the Nolva

    Imo the split between test and mast is just a good if not better for muscle growth than test only but that is just my opinion and based on experience and education into this area.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 11, 2022 at 7:58 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Monday – No weight taken but look like ive dropped around 10lb lol.

    Fair few meals missed over the weekend and fluid will of been down plus the constant sweating for the last 48 hours will of had a drastic impact.

    I felt a little better on wake today, got all my work done and 3 business calls that were scheduled so was very happy my throat had eased off although I am suffering for it a bit now.

    I have physio at 8:45 am 2moro so will be another rest day 2moro which is dam annoying TBH but is what it is.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 10, 2022 at 8:58 pm in reply to: Push pull legs

    Number of sets can vary based on a persons recovery abilities and level of strength.

    In terms of science it has been shown that a minimum effective volume for hypertrophy is around 9 sets per body part over the week.
    Up to 18 sets was shown to have a significant impact on hypertrophy.
    Any increase from this was not significant.

    So you could start at 9 sets over the week and then slowly increase over time monitoring performance, growth, recovery etc.

    From here you have 2 options.

    Find your sweet spot and stay there and hammer progression.

    Run cycles were you move from your minimum to maximum over time, then move to a de load period and then repeat the cycle

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 10, 2022 at 8:56 pm in reply to: New offseason cycle approach

    I would be moving to 250mg test and 100mg masteron split over 2 or 3 inject for 6 weeks.

    I would then be testing my hormones to see were this puts my test, E2, free test etc with this ratio.

    You can then base your next increases when they are needed from this 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 544 of 1278