Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
I your blood work is fine and your hormone system recovered then I would see no issues starting the cycle around weeks 8-10 as long as your feeling 100%
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Sat – Weight 239 – Supposed to be back and high day however i woke up feeling like i had swallowed a load of razors and generally not well so I rested today and spent some time with my mum and Arilena.
Food down – just 3 normal meals and 1 chicken breast pitta –
Struggling to swallow.
Rest day 2moro and will try and get all meals in
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Your body converts t4 to t3 and each of our bodies do this at a different rate.
so adding in more t4 may allow you to convert to more t3 but not in all cases. This is individual but it will not shut down the thyroid
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
2 of my clients have been recently and was around 1500-1800 all in with flights and accommodation
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Fantastic work here bud – would be defo moving to a growth phase 100%.
Take your time and build up slowly in 300kcal increments IMO
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hello bud
I would recommend watching the Educational videos on first cycles etc. Then any additional questions come to us with as this will give you almost all if not all you need.
I would recommend a hormone blood test prior to the cycle.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Sd can work very well in the run in to a show but as Kuba states it could cause your weight to increase and likely would so I would not if you are close to the limit.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
impossible question to answere.
Fat loss is based on kcal input and your output.
As long as you are in a deficit you will continue to loose.
You need to asses. – food, cardio, performance and decide if you need to reduce food, increase output or add in potential thyroid supplements/
There is IMO no need to switch to test P really.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Just follow your coach bud 100%.
We all have different opinions.
Just let him do his thing.
You look great.
Compound use is very mild n
Makes sense.
Just get peeled
Thanks Peter, will do 100%! I’ve been really happy with all the choices we’ve made so far, this has been my first time venturing outside the realm of just TRT so guess I was just looking for a little reassurance.
One follow up question, I’ve been having a bit of acne as well as a bit of sensitivity with my nips since we’ve added things in. The acne isn’t too bad at all, but deff was not there on just TRT, same thing with the nip sensitivity which has stopped over the last few days. Anything I could do in terms of ratios of test/primo that would help this, or does this just come with the territory of usage?[/quote]
This again would be what your coach is for and for him to advise.Sounds like E2 is high so he would need to address this, Potentially by increasing the Primo. Ideally getting a blood test to confirm would help.
Nolvadex in the interim would be a good move.
Anavar. I would wait till 5-6 weeks out and run 50mg daily personally.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Friday – Additional Rest day – Weight 239lb
Was supposed to be delts today but my shoulder is just in agony so I decided to rest.
Busy work day so just focused on that.
All rest day meals in. Feel a little tired but nothing major.
Still waiting on AJ as to see what we are doing with supplements
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
My pleasure buddy 🙂
Hiya Peter,
An update of the process thus far… I started the eat to hunger from last Monday after we talked on the Sunday also cutting absolutely everything else out.
My TBJP Glutamine and Digest Pro came on the Thursday so began those straight away too. I’ve been having 20g Glutamine upon waking in warm water. And 2 digest pro capsules split between the first and last meals of the day. So its been a week of using those and over a week of the exclusion diet.
I’ve had terrible headaches from stopping my daily morning coffee but I did expect that to happen. They’re easing off well now. My bodyweight has dropped again from 209lbs to 202lbs (91kg) though I feel good and feel my physique doesn’t look too awful considering. I’m unsure of whether the further weight loss was to be expected or not?
My calorie intake has gradually been able to increase from barely 300 to 1300 average non training days and 1500 training days in a short amount of time. So this is very positive news.
I’ve been doing 40 mins cardio 4 times per week.
Last weeks training was horrendous. This week so far has been pretty good. A lot stronger and more energy.
I did try to up the food slightly but it backfired leaving me bloated but not for long fortunately.
My questions from here are;
1) Do I continue this process long term and keep food options limited but increase the amounts over time?
2) at what point can I add coffee and health supplements back in?
3) if I eventually do add different food options in is it best to follow fodmap foods as suggested previously by Kiera?
Thank You for your time and help thus far. I really do appreciate it.
[/quote]
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
it can be for sure.
Personally I usually like to be a little higher on Training days – say 400 and a little less of an increase on Rest days – 200 for example.
However there is then a person to person variability here. How manual or sedentary is your job, How much muscle do you hold etc etc
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.