Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Fully agree with Clare.
I tend to favour cooked weight for clients and myself to maximise adherence. It allows you to bulk cook or buy cooked and measure out so in theory no matter were you are it should be pretty close to the same.
Now you can argue that different methods of cooking may alter the weight.
Same as you can argue buying from different places the Raw meat contains different amounts of water and looses more of less.
The key is simply to be consistent day to day and choose what fits your lifestyle better.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberJuly 7, 2022 at 5:19 pm in reply to: High estrogen increase after the first 3 weeks of my first cyleMy test levels increased from 17.2 nmol/L to 145.5 nmol/L (24619.289 pg/mL) in 4 weeks. My prolactin levels also increased from 263 µUI/mL to 503 µUI/mL. These are crazy values. Will the AI decrease the prolactin levels too? Thank you!
How close to the bloods been taken did you injectt?
It does sound like you may be very E2 sensitive which some are and thus may just have to use a small amount of AI.
Personally I would be doing all I could to manage this without using one first such as dropping the test to 200mg and bringing in 200mg masteron.
Splitting the injections MWF as I said above and retesting in 5 weeks.
Are you getting any high E2 sides – Gyno? Big jump in weight/water weight? How is BP?
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Thursday. Rest day
Worked in David Lloyds all morning.
I am having my business revamped and improved finally so its more streamlined and professional and not doing it how I have been for the last decade. Very late doing this simply because I am very stubborn and like things to run how I know they do but this will give me more time with Arilena which is key.
So I have spend this afternoon speaking to the company doing that.
Rest day meal plan is the same in terms of foods however salmon is replaced with white fish and all rice portions are now 125g cooked jasmine.
Oil servings reduced from 10ml to 5.
so its a hard drop off the bat and this is the same on all 3 days which I shall update over the week.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Just follow your coach bud 100%.
We all have different opinions.
Just let him do his thing.
You look great.
Compound use is very mild n
Makes sense.Just get peeled
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Why so important to be taken far away from training, say taking Join-in?
See Clare’s post above.
You should never take anything that has an anti inflammatory effect near training
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
This always confused me TBH
so the way i have worked it out in the past.
There is 3.15ml in each pen of solution.
there is 72iu in your pen.
3.15ml is 315iu of fluid.
So 72 divided by 315iu gives you 0.22iu of Gh per 1iu of fluid.
so 10iu of fluid in an insulin syringe would give you 2.2iu of GH
Trying to work it out in mg and then to iu always gave me more of a head ache haha.
So 15iu would give you 3.6iu
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
in general i may take them pre workout if I lived in the UK and felt I needed additional electrolytes.
However as Clare states if we are getting enough fluid and our nutrition is correct we should be ok in general.
If you live in a very hot country then I would be taking them on wake.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Anytime away from training. I take mine first thing in the morning.
Agree here and this is also when i take mine to 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I agree with max here –
You may find your body is working fine now on its own and you will continue to be fine when stopping them.
If you are off all steroids then I would drop everything.
Test your hormone levels in 5-6 weeks and see what’s what. Post them in here for us to give our opinion.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I Echo what J says above.
Thats what I would do also.
I have known people recommend this to others who have done so and been fine after so try not to worry and stress.
You must taper down tho ASAP IMO and I would be going to my doctor to get blood work done and checks also.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Wednesday – high day and legs.
missed 2 meals today due to some personal stuff going on – Not ideal but such is life.
Legs was a great session with a client which is always more fun.
lay ham curls with a 2 second pause in contraction – 5 x 10 sets – last one to failure with partials.
Extensions – 5 x 20 reps – last one to failure with partials.
leg press with a pause in the hole – 4 x 20 reps
Pendulum – 4 second negative and 3 second positive. – 3 x 10 reps
seated ham curls – 4 x 15 repsAll of these are pyramid up sets to a failure set
totally fried after this
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.