Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
Hilly
MemberJuly 6, 2022 at 7:32 pm in reply to: My first cycle, results discussion and what to do next.Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Agree wit the gentlemen above – I would not be using them both at the same time as makes no sense.
Your either using lantus because your eating a ton of carbs to grow or your using Y because your in a deficit looking to get lean.
I do like lantus on higher days when in a diet phase in some more advanced clients but not daily.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Agree with above. I never advise people to go straight from a push up to a pull down.
I would potentially pull kcal back to maintain, increase output a little and look to recomp at this weight. I would be focusing on holding this weight or close to it for at least 5-6 weeks and then look to clean up on your cruise
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hey, I’m new to injecting, every time I try gluetus (ventro, medium..) it bleeds, it bruises maybe i oin it wrong ? (Its like i pin the hip)… I prefer lats, shoulders instead ..
If they are not sitting right then I would advise not doing them at all and sticking to lats and Delts if these sit ok.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Yes 11 weeks is more than sufficient and those doses seem fine depending on how you respond. I would prefer masteron over primo in a prep to be honest.
have you changed your mind then from the oral only route I am presuming as im sure you did a thread not his yesterday
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberJuly 5, 2022 at 8:21 pm in reply to: High estrogen increase after the first 3 weeks of my first cyleHigh luca
I would drop the test down to 300mg and inject 100mg MWF or EOD.
I still think this will leave you high but it may bring it down to a better level.
What is the goal of the cycle as having E2 a little higher than the range is IMO a good thing not a bad thing if you are trying to grow and better for overall health.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
i would not use NPP at all in this situation personally.
I would be opting for test and masteron. Much better combo when looking to cut fat off.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Rest day today. -weight not taken.
Should of been training arms however I was in York working with a guy on this left arm/shoulders/lat issues which was very productive.
He thinks it is to do tightness in the traps/rhomboids and then not lining up properly when training lats. I need to do mobility and stretching stuff before all upper body work.
I am going to go see him every 2-3 weeks for a while and see if I can work on fixing this issue ASAP.
Reply from AJ – We are moving to a mini cut which I am happy with I won’t lie lol being sick in my sleep was not fun.
So food has been cut dam hard off the bat which is good and nice to see Aj does things similar to how I do again.
Supplement changes will be based off how my hormone blood test comes back 2moro or thursday
All meals in as per and cardio was just a 40 minute walk this AM
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Recent pics
Looking really well here hilly 👌🏿[/quote]
Thank you my man :). Getting thereInstagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberJuly 5, 2022 at 7:26 am in reply to: My first cycle, results discussion and what to do next.So firstly it took me around 14-16 months and way more than a little bit of HCG to have my child lol – Were talking around 200 plus a month spent on fertility supplements. Just so you can a real life example of how long term B and C may effect your fertility and an actual understanding of what it can take to fix it.
Questions
1 – your personal choice – if your blood markers are all fine and in range then you are just cruising for a break more than anything and to let the body balance out on lower doses. If your markers are not all in range then your waiting till these come down ideally.
Cruised dose – 150-200mg of total compounds IMO – what compound is based on what you find/feel will work best – for me I prefer test/mast at 125/75mg
2 – We can’t give you recommendations here now as all changes – I would simply re run the cycle that you have done as it seems to have worked exceptionally well and you look great. Nutritionally slowly increase your food based on progress and performance.
3 – – there is no reason at all why you can’t start increasing calories while on a cruise and I would and do with clients.
4 – IMO if this is your first cycle then potentially yes, However if you have tested your natty test level more than once and it is always 11 and never gets better than I can understand not wanting to come off for sure. I would however get your head round fertility may just not bounce back as your thinking here is a little relaxed we could say. Some people are lucky na have no issues others are not but you need to understand and accept this now not just presume it all bounce back no issues –
5 – not at all – Why would you be stupid to increase fat loss if your trying to get leaner for a Holiday.
6 – Progress is fantastic – you look great. Any before and after leg pics ?
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Recent pics
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
As the guys have said above.
Why this is occurring on this cycle and not the others could be for a few reasons.
Your leaner than ever before.
You have dieted harder/more drastic.
its something mental and not related to the var.This dose happen with people who choose to run var only cycles. Not every one but its common
Max suggestion of adding in low dose Dbol if not wanting to inject will work well.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberJuly 4, 2022 at 7:41 pm in reply to: Should I push to get more lean or start to maingainYour not digging deep enough.
Get that cardio to daily first.
Taper steps up to 13-15K.
make sure to have a refeed when needed based on performance and fatigue.
You can get the rest off while on this Cruise dose
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would look to get much leaner, Drop at least 5kg and then re asses.
Taper your food down over time in 2-300kcal drops and increase output.
It should be no issues with the amount of food you are on
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.