Forum Replies Created

Page 549 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    July 4, 2022 at 7:34 pm in reply to: Cbum on growth?

    There is nothing worse to me than people trying to guess or predict what drugs people use just to gather traffic to there site/YouTube.

    The statement it would ruin his physique I think is nonsense.

    Wether he does/doesnt/has or hasn’t I have never thought about as it bares no relevance to myself as J says

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 4, 2022 at 7:31 pm in reply to: Feedback on Massing, Holding, Diet phase plan

    Firstly your thought pattern and reasoning seems pretty sound which is great to see.

    I would opt for NPP and start with just 50mg MWF.

    I would then want you to get hormones checked at around week 6 and see how things are looking on this mix of drugs as well as how progress has been and how you feel both physically and mentally.

    Then if there is a need to step the dose up I would go to 75mg MWF.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 4, 2022 at 7:29 pm in reply to: My girlfriend’s coach wants her to do a 18 month oral cycle

    I honestly hate to see this shit, these people have no regards for the damage they may do and it seems no common sense.

    For one he’s recommending it just because some one else does. So he has no hands on experience which is bad enough and second this is her first cycle and he wants to run it for this period of time.

    Your partner has a fantastic physique and as she has built this naturally im going to debate if there is any need just yet. Has she tried other options first.

    How long has she been ticking every box for.

    Has progress stalled and for how long.

    personally I would see her limit her use for the last 6-8 weeks and just use var at 5mg.

    I would be looking to use clen for the duration and some other compounds that can help in little ways potentially such as metformin, l Carnatine and funds allowing GH.

    As J says the real issue is duration and this advice is just terrible IMO

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 4, 2022 at 7:25 pm in reply to: Anavar only cycle for a male

    There is no doubt that running injectables is better overall – In terms of health, body chemistry etc etc.

    However I also understand people dont want to inject for what ever reason and I have helped potentially hundreds of people use oral only cycles with good results Including people competing.

    I would not run 4 on 4 off in the prep situation.

    I would just hold off until 8 weeks out and then run 30-50mg var into the show.

    Your in great shape for this far out and have a fantastic physique well done on your work so far.

    Thanks, Peter. Great and detailed answer. Will an oral only cycle shut down my natural hormones? Some people say it does, some say it doesn’t, so will I need a PCT or not?[/quote]
    It will most shut you down and thus IMO you would be wise to run a PCT.

    Now there is also an argument you may bounce back naturally however as some do but its impossible to say.

    2 options.

    Give it 4-5 weeks and test hormones and see what’s what.

    Run 1000iu HCG EOD for 10 jabs and then 50mg clomid for 30 days.

    I would also run 10-20mg nolvadex throughout this period.

    I honestly can’t say which way is the right one as all our bodies are different. I would be tempted to go with the second route to be on the safe side but many bounce back with on there own depending on age and there own bodies abilities.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 4, 2022 at 7:21 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Monday – Weight holding around 242.

    All meals in no issues – Training a little different as this left arm is giving me grief. I am off to York 2moro to see a guy highly recommend that I am hoping can help.

    Pec dec with a 2 second pause in contraction – 5 x 10 – 15 second rest inbetween
    Seated cable chest press – Sets of 8 till I couldn’t get 8 then another 2 sets with that weight and 1 back off.
    Seated chest press – 3 x 20 reps

    Db side laterals – 20/15/12/10/8
    1 arm cable laterals – 3 x 15 reps

    Shite session but its ticking over until issue is sorted.

    current pics from Sat check in to follow

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 4, 2022 at 6:35 am in reply to: Primo + test2 E2 not so low?

    @Hilly what if like he said that there is a peice of gland left over surely it would just blow up again wouldant it??? Or not

    Honestly I couldn’t say – I have never had the surgery done and its not an area I am educated in regarding the actual surgery.

    From my understanding they should remove all parts of the gland that can cause and issue but they leave a little bit to maintain the look of the nipple.

    As if active gland was left it would potentially just come back (in every one not just steroid users as this surgery is common outside of our world to)

    You would need to speak to a surgeon to get a better understanding.

    I have had several clients have the procedure done and none have had any issues moving forward .

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 3, 2022 at 8:20 pm in reply to: Tren A to NPP

    Agree with Kuba. I would just switch

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 3, 2022 at 8:19 pm in reply to: Sleep apnea. Peds and tips

    I cant advise with the machine as i have never used one personally.

    In terms of cycle – I would look to make sure you are not gaining alot of water weight or general weight quickly as this will effect sleep and the issues you have.

    so making sure to use moderate doses only and picking cleaner/dryer drugs like primo/masteron to go wth your test and not something like deca.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 3, 2022 at 8:17 pm in reply to: Finishing oral cycle

    This is just my/our opinion and how in general we prefer to do things on this board.

    250mg test only would still work very well no doubt just the above is a more optimal mix I feel

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 3, 2022 at 8:16 pm in reply to: Finishing oral cycle

    250 would be high imo after that, you need to let your lipids recover , so 125mg test e , with double dose love heart and normal dose vital support for 6 weeks, check bloods as oral cycles really hit lipids hard and then if all is well, take the 125 test e , to 150 + 100 primo for that cycle

    I was just going over what you said and I just wondered why add primo in with a low dose of test?

    How is it better than say, 250mg of test? Just out of curiosity.

    @Hilly [/quote]
    125-150mg test with 100mg primo is a better combination of drugs overall for muscle growth than just 250mg test in our opinion.

    The primo will also control E2 to keep it in a better range as 250mg would likely but your test outside of range and thus E2.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 3, 2022 at 8:14 pm in reply to: What should I do?

    So i agree with the above.

    I would e increasing the test a tad maybe 175mg and adding in 100mg masteron. This will protect muscle better and also aid in fat loss by allowing you to train harder etc and also potentially keeping E2 in a bette range.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 3, 2022 at 8:12 pm in reply to: Anyone else have digestion issues for no reason ?

    I would switch to tren A and use 50mg MWF- I have found people seem to get less issues when doing this from tren as they do when running tren e for some reason. Myself included

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 3, 2022 at 8:12 pm in reply to: Anyone else have digestion issues for no reason ?

    Tren is well knows to mess with peoples digestive system. It seems to cause an imbalance in stomach acid that can lead to acid issues and for some reason hiccups in people also.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 3, 2022 at 8:11 pm in reply to: Help me understand my body

    Clare has nailed it.

    On top of that you may have caused an increase in digestion and metabolism through the kcal spike that has caused your body to kick out more water.

    This as Clare says is why we do high reseed days etc during diet phases.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 3, 2022 at 8:09 pm in reply to: Fat Content in Soup?

    I would cetainly remove during prep.

    it is going to contain the fat from the meat that is cooked in it and thus additional calories.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 549 of 1278