Forum Replies Created

Page 551 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    July 1, 2022 at 6:38 pm in reply to: High Prolactin on Test E Only

    Wasn’t using any AI or any other compound. Which is why I’m thinking it could have been deca, but would it show up as high test?

    I’ve just switched to Rhom so will get bloods taken in a couple of weeks & update.

    I was using pharmaq previously

    I’ll try the B6 but I’ve started taking cabergoline to bring the prolactin down fast. Cheers @Hilly

    I wouldnt of used caber – its like taking a sledge hammer to a little nail.

    I would drop that and bring in what I said.

    Its barely elevated and the caber may take it way to low

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 1, 2022 at 6:37 pm in reply to: Diet break

    About 6k on training days and 8k on rest days. I have a sedentary job, that’s why the daily steps are pretty low but I always take a walk right after lunch and dinner. Can probably extend the walk after dinner to get more steps in.

    These are very low indeed – you can work these up to 12-15K daily no issues to continue to drive fat loss

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 1, 2022 at 6:35 pm in reply to: Pin Frequency

    I generally always do MWF jabs and get clients to do the same with 0 issues.

    just sort out your jabs on a Monday – 100mg of each in 3 syringes.

    Job done dead simple

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 1, 2022 at 6:33 pm in reply to: Adding mast

    You could simply split the dose daily with the test bud and shoot it all Subq

    How split?In one syringe one shot both substances?[/quote]
    yes of course. They will be with oil based so no issues

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    July 1, 2022 at 6:33 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Weight 242 – Seem to be holding here

    Stomach very bloated day to day and seem to still have a little issue with the runs here and there – Stomach is just not liking this amount of food.

    Training today is supposed to be Delts with additional chest – I have 4 clients competing 2moro and I was doing there 6pm check in and then going to gym however still waiting on 3 so its going to be a late one or ill have to attach delts to back 2moro.

    Such is life.

    All T day meals in – However if I miss Training I won’t have the PWO so will still be 6 meals.

    HIT cardio this morning done fasted

    Busy work day as per on Fridays and baby is suffering with teeth so have been spending some time with her to give charl 5 minutes here and there

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 30, 2022 at 8:16 pm in reply to: Yohimbine – best time to take in my situation?

    I would take the Yohimbine HCL fasted, pre cardio on your rest days.

    Insulin blunts the effects of the supplement, so ideally you want Meal 1 to be a pro/fat meal.

    You could still take it on wake on your training days and go for a walk, then wait before eating your first meal, but if this meal is also your pre workout meal and contains carbs, then it won’t be as effective, so maybe just utilise the Yohimbine on your rest days for now.

    The dosage is 0.2mg per kg bodyweight, but work your way up to this dose to assess your tolerance. Start at 2.5mg, then increase from there.

    Clare covered it perfectly

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 30, 2022 at 8:15 pm in reply to: NED STACK With MK-677 and LGD-4033

    Wait until you finish your Sarms

    Fully agree.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 30, 2022 at 8:14 pm in reply to: Does proviron increase sperm count/fertility

    From the research it states that proviron helped those that had ok sperm or below average.

    I doubt this effect would be the same if one was using Testosterone However I have heard a fair few people over the years adamant adding proviron resulted in a pregnancy but there was no science etc to show this just were people may of added it in and then conceived

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 30, 2022 at 8:11 pm in reply to: High Prolactin on Test E Only

    These look are strange bloods to be honest.

    Usually with that level of Test e2 would be higher unless you were using an AI or something like masteron alongside.

    Are you taking any other supplements at all that may lower E2?

    I would add in vitamin B at 300mg daily to bring that prolactin down a little.

    I might be tempted to switch brand of Test to just to see what happened

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 30, 2022 at 8:08 pm in reply to: Can low prolactin tank sex drive and cause erectile dysfunction?

    Its impossible to say without seeing bloods.

    For me if running higher deca I have to be very low test – I.E 150mg only and need some masteron in to. I feel great on this mix.

    However I have only ever done it with NPP – for what ever reason deca just always makes me feel bad personally.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 30, 2022 at 8:07 pm in reply to: Thoughts on maingaining?

    its a very very slow way of adding muscle mass IMO However I know little about his thought process and just what I have heard discussed on another podcast

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 30, 2022 at 8:06 pm in reply to: Adding mast

    You could simply split the dose daily with the test bud and shoot it all Subq

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 30, 2022 at 4:12 pm in reply to: Diet break

    Depends on how you feel, are you fatigued ? Potentially need to re set and rest slightly at this point.

    Maybe a bit. Weirdly enough some of my lifts are increasing at the moment. Squats and all of the pulls at the moment, if that makes a difference. My presses are not really moving anymore and decreased a bit.

    [/quote]

    That’s normal as bodyweight dips buddy, if you don’t feel sluggish and perfomance isn’t dropping keep pushing until it goes take a dip

    Then increase basline calories by 25% and reduce output monitor daily [/quote]
    Fully agree with Kuba.

    Sounds like you can keep pushing.

    What cardio are you doing and we’re are steps as food is pretty low.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 30, 2022 at 4:10 pm in reply to: Real primo source in the US

    No source posting on here bud.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 30, 2022 at 4:08 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Rest day today. Weight 242lb.

    I was sick a little during my sleep n woke almost choking. This is twice now in the last few weeks.

    It always becomes an issue for me at this weight and food levels due to my slow gastric transit issue.

    My body just doesn’t move food through at the normal rate.

    It’s why I have always struggled pushing my weight past this point.

    I am the biggest and leanest I have been at this weight.

    It’s likely time for a little reset n mini cut.

    I will feedback to AJ sat n see what he thinks

    HIT done
    Busy work day

    All meals in

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 551 of 1278