Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
Hilly
MemberJune 29, 2022 at 7:23 pm in reply to: Prioritise carbs over fats when calories are low?As Kiera states this is person depended.
Are you natural or assisted?
I find naturals suffer more with very low fats
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would drop the cardio to just 40 minutes daily.
Would take 3-5 days completely off training.
I would likely up your cals to around 2300-2500 daily for 5 days.
Then asses from here.
How do you feel
How do you look
What has your weight done.
Then look to start bringing food back down. How much would depend if you weight has stayed the same or gone up and if so by how much etc
Thanks Peter, will deffo take the calorie target Upto around 2400, rest, recover and see what my weight does. With the goal being to get as close to 160lbs as possible, would it be sensible to then drop cals to 1700 again or try maybe 1900 and see what happens? Thanks[/quote]
It would be based on what happens over the diet break but i would prefer to drop to say 2100kcal and see what happens TBHInstagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
This mix of drugs will work well IME
You could take a slower approach and just run the Test and Eq initially for the first 6-8 weeks and then bring In the NPP.
However if you are wanting to just run a 12 week cycle and go straight at it then this mix of drugs at these doses seem very reasonable to me and is something I have done myself and with clients.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
agree with max.
why are you using these drugs and why have you chosen these doses.
What have you experienced before with each compound in terms of sides/results and at what doses and what did blood work show.
What does your physique look like right now?
What have you been taking prior to this.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I can say with quite some certainty that this is an area that I’m very well accustomed to. Just so we are clear are adverse to using any specific fat loss agents? Are you after the most efficient rapid fat loss approach?
The most efficient, get in get out ideally, pretty much used everything over the last number of years other than DNP which I’d rather not use. How would you approach ?[/quote]
I would and have had success with the following.
t3 – 50mcg and t4 – 100mcg.
clen 40-120mcg increased every 10 days over 30 days.
Gh 1.5IU pre morning cardio and pre training.
Testosterone 150mg and masteron 150mg split MWF
Steps at 20k Daily
Carbs just PWO
Protein higher around 300g
Only added fats was with a salmon meal pre bed.
[/quote]
Just curious as to how you gauge muscle loss when you ran this.
Did you just go on strength? I think I may need to add some t3 t4 in eventually but I still have a few calories to play with.
Would you wait until calories were very low before added t3t4 and every other Avenue had been used. Or just go for it.
I’m at 2300 td and 2000 ntd. [/quote]
IMO you cant loose muscle on these drugs in reality unless you are some one like Jordan/Kuba etc and holding substantial amounts of muscle mass well above what your body should be and even then I think it would be hard in reality.I would have the thyroid meds in play from the start as you want thinks maximised from the start as this is a rapid fat loss approach
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Thanks Peter! What do you think about 300mg Mast P weekly, and 400mg Test Cyp weekly for the last 10 weeks. Money is a bit tight so I’ll only be able to run 300 for 10 weeks or 400 for last 7.5 weeks, so my thought was go with 300x10weeks. What do you think?
Also, do you think the Anavar is a necessity if I’m using Test Cyp and Mast P? I originally considered bringing Var in as my only other compound was Test, but if I’m bringing in Mast I’m thinking perhaps leave Var out, as cost is an issue
I would defo go 300mg for the last 10 weeks then
Var is not a necessity but IMO will enhance the look. Even just for the last 4 weeks.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Wed – Weight 243 – High day and leg day.
All meals in – 1 left to go, stomach has played up again a little today. Slight runs.
I need to go to David Lloyds on a Wednesday to to work and figure out how to take my high day food with me as work takes so much longer when at home wth Arilena and charl in the house.
I also need to keep working on these training days were I have 7 meals. They keep running a little over due to time wth Arilena etc and im having to stay up late to get them in which is reducing sleep from 6 hours to 5 and it hits me hard by day 3.
I try to give charl and extra hour in bed as many days as I can as Arilena likes to wake at 5am so I have her that hour which I enjoy but its zapping my sleep when im up to eat till 10pm and not getting into bed till 11.
Legs – very good session – only work sets below
Seated ham curls – straight sets – x 15, x 15, x 15, x 13
Extensions – x 15, x 15, x 15, x 15, x 9 plus partials to 15.
Leg press – x 20, x 20, x 20, x 20, x 20
1 leg leg press. – 4 second negative and 3 second positive – x 12, x 10, x 10
Lay ham curls – x10, x 10,x 8
1 leg leg curls – done with the same amount of partials as I got for reps – x 10, x 9, x 7
Walking lunges – x 30, x 20
Adductor – x 20, x 20, x 13 plus partials.
Totally ruined after this.
cycle is still as is – Test 750, primo 400, NPP 400. Proviron 50mg daily. Gh – should be 4iu pre gym but been out a week. Getting more 2moro all being well.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Also I am quite a “watery” person, would eq server better than primo?
Not in general.
In some that may be very E2 sensitive then Eq seems to have a stronger Ai effect than primo IME so it may help in these situations but at these doses I would not choose EQ and stick to primo as advised above
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Cheers Peter for the advice.
I do currently train 2 on 1 off. And I should mention I am currently on 200mg of sertraline ssris.
I’ve been looking into getting some B6 P5P supplementation. I’ll try putting some more nuts and avacado in my diet for increasing testosterone. I’ll try adding some soya milk into the diet as well for increasing estrogen back into normal range. I plan on retaking the test in 4-5 weeks time after implementing this.
I did have the recommendation in the doctors notes to take over the counter testosterone boosters such as tongkat Ali, tribulus and d aspartic acid. Would these be of any benefit to me you think?
Thanks again for all the help not just in this reply but all across the forum.[/quote]
Firstly it is my pleasure –So the sertraline is documented to have a negative effect on tester one levels. This may be the issue
I dont have much faith in those natural supplements doing much especially if it is the ssris causing the issue but in your situation I would be trying everything to increase this so would give them ago and retest in 8 weeks
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would drop the cardio to just 40 minutes daily.
Would take 3-5 days completely off training.
I would likely up your cals to around 2300-2500 daily for 5 days.
Then asses from here.
How do you feel
How do you look
What has your weight done.Then look to start bringing food back down. How much would depend if you weight has stayed the same or gone up and if so by how much etc
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Your in a good spot in these current pics but put some dam pants on man lolol
I have commented in your other thread about how I would tweak this cycle to be much more effective for prep.
Dont set a weight target. Just keep going till you think your ready and then push on further.
Post pics here for feedback as often as you like.
In terms of changes to make its impossible for us to guide you here as there are many variables to consider
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
i cant see any pics in either of the 2 threads you have started.
Could you try and upload again please
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
As above – person depending.
No way i could eat anything 45 minutes prior to training and have a good session simply due to the way my own digestion is.
It also depends if you are using an intra.
I feel to get the most out od your intra you should not eat within 90 minutes of the session.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I dont like the E3 day dosing.
I would take your weekly dose and split it MWF.
In terms of doses, seems fine to me
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Check the health section and PCT sticking bud –
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.