Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
i dont like the cycle idea TBH – At 8-10 weeks out I would personally be dropping test down to 400mg and bringing in 400mg masteron – this will give a much better end result IMO.
I see no reason fore the var till the last 6 weeks.
Post show I would drop down to your TRT dose but potentially a little higher for the initial 4-6 weeks – around 200mg with 100mg masteron while you reverse out. Personally I would be as aggressive as you can be while maintaining a very lean composition. This is different for any one and impossible to advise without knowing much more about you and then monitoring as you go through it.
I would then drop down to your usual TRt.
Your health markers should all be fine – if you are not taking TBJP vital support and love heart I would add this in ASAP and keep it right through and post show. They are a staple for myself and clients.
There is no reason why you can’t maintain a great look post workout unless you simply can’t control your eating TBH.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Tuesday. -Weight 241
All 7 meals will be eaten. – last one is due at 10pm,
Trained earlier this morning -Nothing special as it was arms and im still working around that bicep.
Rope PD SS with rope curls to forehead – 6 work sets after 2 warm ups – Reps 12-15
OH rope SS with EZ cable curls – 6 work sets of 10-12 reps.
Seated Tricep push down – 4 x 10 reps
Seated EX curl. -4 x 15 repsWide grip pull downs – 5 sets of 10-12 reps
Boring session with the bicep/forearm issue as per but got it done
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Cheers @Hilly would you run clomid straight after the cycle?The goal of the cycle @Hilly would be to add lean muscle mass and the boost would be in strength and muscle gain.
Cheers
Hey @Hilly if I wanted to as you say give “a boost to your physique” can you let me know what dosage of Tbol and how long should the cycle be, please?Thank you
Dam im getting bored of those on here saying oral only cycles wont work, are a waste blah blah blah.
Do you guys know how many Olympic gold medals have been won on oral only cycles and that before the world became junkies it was the norm in bodybuilding to start oral only.
Why risk an injection etc if your just wanting a bit of a boost to your physique. Immense results can be seen from dbol/tbol/anavar and winny only cycles.
Dam I must help 20-40 people get ready to to go Ibiza/marbs etc on just orals and would put half of these serious bodybuilders to shame in terms of condition sometimes.
In my opinion go with Tbol if wanting to focus on gaining size or Anavar if wanting to focus on getting lean and improving body composition.
From here if you decided you wanted to enhance your physique further you could look to injections but for most people the look they want could be achieved with orals, and diet/training on point 100%
[/quote]
What is the goal of the cycle ? And boost in what way ?[/quote][/quote]
Dbol is potentially your best bet here IMO. 20-30mg for 6-8 weeks.
Make sure to be running TBJP vital support full dose.[/quote][/quote]
yes i would –50mg for 30 days –
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Clare nailed it 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I think adding a fibre supplement may slow digestion down for sure but I can’t see it having a significant impact on absorption.
However Dr Dean is a clever guy and does lots of reading in these areas so if he has posted something with literature then it may be worth listening to it.
I always take my fibre supplement on wake TBH and then my health supplements with meal 1 around 90 minutes after
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
@Hilly quick question bud, do you know where would be the most cost effective place to get my sperm tested to see if the protocol is working as it should be? I would rather get it tested to confirm it’s doing what it should be than Over think it like I am now. Thanks
I always have my fertility clients run regular sperm checks TBH and think its a must.
Just google for fertility clinics in your area and you will find one no issues.
the one I use is £109 for the check and the results are instant.
You can get it done through your GP if you tell them you have been actively trying for over 12 months however the appointments are not quick and then average rate is 4 weeks for results which is just a joke IMO
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I regularly move from 20-40mcg to 120mcg with myself and clients and very rarely in a prep may go to 140-160mcg if there have been issues during the prep and we need all the help we can get.
A long time ago it was common for people to go higher and use 200mcg but I dont ever recommend doing this but you may see people say they have done it or recommend it but I see no need for it.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
250 would be high imo after that, you need to let your lipids recover , so 125mg test e , with double dose love heart and normal dose vital support for 6 weeks, check bloods as oral cycles really hit lipids hard and then if all is well, take the 125 test e , to 150 + 100 primo for that cycle
Fully agree with J here.
I would get my bloods done at week 6 on the test E 125mg.
See were all your results are and were your T level is and E2.
I would then base my new step on this results.
As long as E2 is not on the lower side then adding primo would be a very good addition to
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Just got my bloods back and everything seems to be going back to normal but my shbg is stil out of range been off cycle now for almost 12 weeks
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
You look good – i would be aiming to grow a little more with a rate of gain of around 1-2KG per month TBH but each to there own here.
I would also look to work on some mobility work for upper body and hips.
One pec looks more developed than the other and that same shoulder looks to be raised so there is a potential issue here in your structure.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Should I pull clen out completely and reintroduce it as well since that’s creating a small deficit
its debatable.
You could keep it in or pull it.
To be honest I would likely pull it for 2 weeks.
then start again at a lower dose and work back up
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Peter, thank you so much for the in depth reply. I hugely appreciate that. I will purchase the tbjp digest aid and glutamine now and will start the protocol immediately. I’ll add in the glutamine and digestive aid as soon as they arrive and will report back to you with results as and when they come. Again, thank you so much for taking the time to reply and for doing so with such depth. [/quote]
My pleasure buddy 🙂Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
The goal of the cycle @Hilly would be to add lean muscle mass and the boost would be in strength and muscle gain.
Cheers
Hey @Hilly if I wanted to as you say give “a boost to your physique” can you let me know what dosage of Tbol and how long should the cycle be, please?Thank you
Dam im getting bored of those on here saying oral only cycles wont work, are a waste blah blah blah.
Do you guys know how many Olympic gold medals have been won on oral only cycles and that before the world became junkies it was the norm in bodybuilding to start oral only.
Why risk an injection etc if your just wanting a bit of a boost to your physique. Immense results can be seen from dbol/tbol/anavar and winny only cycles.
Dam I must help 20-40 people get ready to to go Ibiza/marbs etc on just orals and would put half of these serious bodybuilders to shame in terms of condition sometimes.
In my opinion go with Tbol if wanting to focus on gaining size or Anavar if wanting to focus on getting lean and improving body composition.
From here if you decided you wanted to enhance your physique further you could look to injections but for most people the look they want could be achieved with orals, and diet/training on point 100%
[/quote]
What is the goal of the cycle ? And boost in what way ?[/quote][/quote]
Dbol is potentially your best bet here IMO. 20-30mg for 6-8 weeks.Make sure to be running TBJP vital support full dose.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Monday – 242lb –
All 7 will go in today – meal 6 up in 5 minutes and will be done for just after 8pm and then last meal goes in at 10 which is just a shake and 2 crumpets.
then bed 10:30.
Training – Chest/shoulders.
Pec dec with a 2 sec pause in contraction – Straight sets – 6 hard sets of 10 – hitting failure on last 2
Seated chest press – 3 second negative and explosive positive – x 15, x 15, x 12, x 10, x 8F, x 6F
Seated cable press – x 15, x 15, x 15, x 12, x 11, x 10FSeated side lateral machine done 1 arm – 6 sets of 10-15 reps
More volume per exercise today as I trained in a different gym that has less suitable kit available.
I only train the 1 pec also due right one being screwed lol so this is ample its just a boring session for me.
HIT done this morning.
I am still suffering with this left side and also my right shoulder issue is now back after being fine for several months.
I am pretty sure the issue with the right shoulder only occurs once I hit 240lb or above the issue seems to start and its now obvious due to the fact I tend to sleep on that arm/shoulder.
So I am trying to change that as of this week and see if I can sleep differently or I will get charts pregnancy V pillow back out lol
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.