Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
With a week to go shall I start creeping carbs back up now or continue in deficit and start with the carbs on holiday when relaxing the diet with family?
I would personally have 2moro as a day were I double or triple all carbs and then pull back down to were you are now.
Then hold off until you get on Holiday an relax – you will get better by the day then 🙂
you look fantastic bud
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
sounds like it just has not sat in the muscle properly. This is common in the quads due to the way the muscles well. Your body is now reacting to the injection oil being sat between the muscles or not properly in the muscle belly.
It should pass in 3-5 days. I personally have had one that caused me issued for a week but was back to normal after 7 days.
if its no better by then go to the Docs
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would make sure I was taking a good dose of high quality omega 3 – TBJP omega pro for example.
I would also be adding in TBJP love heart.This alongside the changes you have made should bring about huge improvements here
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would not adjust my food based on steps day to day.
I would monitor what happens to the physique and scale over the week and amend based on this.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Thanks guys, I’m taking 6/7 liters of water a day. As for the use of caffeine, I only take it from the cups of coffee, plus a capsule of caffeine for a total of 300 mg per day of caffeine. Supplements to improve digestion I use yamamoto neuflor, sodium butyrate and other lactic ferments. The problem has been going on for 8 months, at lower kcal (below 3000 kcal) the situation improves a bit, since I decreased the vegetables and replaced oat flakes with powdered oats the situation has improved slightly, only I hardly go down never below 3000 kcal because i want to build muscle and the bf is not high.
The diet:
meal 1 8 30 am 100 gr berries, 110 gr COR, 100 gr courgettes, 15 gr olive oil, 130 gr chicken
meal 2 10 45 am 80 gr oat powder, 100 gr berries, 30 gr COR, 30 gr yamamoto iso Fuji
meal 3 (2h before training) 13 00 pm130 gr rice krispies, 20 gr cocoa mass, 25 gr yamamoto iso Fuji
meal 4 intraworkout 15 20 pm 50 gr glycobol, 20 gr alphatec, 5 gr creatine, 1 gr salt
meal 5 (post workout) 18 00 pm 250 gr rice, 250 gr egg white
meal 6 (pre – bed) 20 00 pm 300 gr sweet potatoes, 150 gr egg white, 15 gr olive oil, 100 gr carrots
I would remove
All protein powder
All oats
glycobol
Egg whites
Sweet potato.Stick with easier to digest foods that are not as heavy in fibre – white rice/white potato – COR
See if the issue improves
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I think by lean bulking you just mean to get bigger whilst keeping a good body composition and being somewhat weary of how much body fat you do accrue. Obviously you will add some fat, but if you keep things in check your can indeed grow whilst staying relatively lean. I prefer this method as you look/feel better, you have improved insulin sensitivity therefor better nutrient uptake etc. As well as generally being able to perform better in the gym (compared with adding too much fat)
Agree with Joe here – this is what I would class a a lean bulk/growth phase and what we all should be doing ideally.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Cheers guys. Just seen a 3lbs increase now which I presume is the anabolics building up, usually I see a 3-5lbs increase pretty quickly when adding them in which had me worrying. Will hold now and increase if I see no real addition in the next 2 weeks. Looks only fuller, if anything a touch drier too.
There you go my man. Patience is key in this game 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would do similar to what max says.
i would bump kcal to 2800-3000kcal – Reduce cardio a little. Do this for a week.
Would also take 3-5 days off from the gym completely.
Then go again
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Are you now on a cruise dose and checking health – if so pretty soon to see what damage has been done from the cycle and then again pre next cycle to make sure any damage has been undone and work on how to prevent the damage next time
If you have come off and ran a Pct then 2 weeks post Pct meds
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Sunday – Weight 243 – finally a new high. I will not lie pushing all this food in and not seeing that scale move has been doing my head in. However its my own fault as the last 2 weekends have only been 80-90% with food due to staying wit Jordan and corrine and then having time with family last weekend.
I get up with Arilena Sunday mornings when I dont have to be at my laptop first thing to give charl a bit of a lie in.
so was up at 5 as usual, as I was up later than usual Sat night this meant I am running on a little less sleep than usual plus the extra weight and have felt it all day.
Went for a walk with Arilena at 6:30Am for cardio/steps.
did a few hours work when charl got up.
Took Arilena swimming with my mum which was great fun then out for Lunch with friends. Beef and potato for me.
The girl are now in bed and im doing the rest of my work.
Last meal soon, put the rice cooker on and then I should in bed for 10 and up at 5 as per.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Sat – weight 239lb
busy work day as per and a high day – Trained back with a client.
all 1100g carbs in and it was not fun – I had chicken, rice, potato and this grilled bread thing that they said had no dairy in or added fat from a greek place me and charl like to go to. However this ruined my guts – lesson learned.
Back workout was very good – Strength was good
1 arm cable pull over – x 12, x 10, x 10, x 8
Prime pull down with a pause in contraction – x 8, x 8, x 8F, x 12F as a back off with a drop set
Chest supported T bar – x 8, x 8F, x 12F, x 12F with a drop set
1 arm cable row – x 12, x 12, x 11, x 10F
Upper back cable row – x 15, x 15, x 12F, x 10F
reverse grip pull down facing away from the machine – x 15, x 15Was ruined later in the day but had to stay awake till 11 to get food in and let I digest before I went to bed.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Do you take high doses of creatine ? As this can skew the results and everything else looks fine.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
ALT is pretty high here – All else looks fine
What is the total cycle – compounds doses and duration so far?
what liver support are you using?I would suggest TBJP vital support ASAP and run this year round TBH
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would advise you do not do this at all – this could go seriously wrong IMO.
I have never liked the idea of people trying to do this.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.