Forum Replies Created

Page 556 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    June 23, 2022 at 8:01 pm in reply to: Fast insulin

    As Max says my next step would pre unless your meal plan is set up with a very large PWO feed and then I may add some here to.

    I wouldn’t worry about having some fats in the pre meal at all. However out of preference I would personally change this to coconut oil.

    I would then make sure you are having carbs and EAA plus creatine during the workout.

    So if looking to start with 4iu of insulin pre I would be shooting this say 20-30 minutes pre gym and having a shake of no less than 50-60g carbs that I starting sipping just before I started training and finished half way through.

    I would then be having carbs and protein more or less immediately PWO.

    Make sure you have additional carbs to hand as with the lantus in play you may find you need more than 50-60g. Its very depending on how much muscle you carry and how much you do in your workouts plus length of the workouts.

    Make sure your pre gym meal has a good chunk of carbs in to.

    Now these carbs must be included In your totals so you may need to move things around. Adding them on top of what you are having will likely need to additional fat gain if its putting you over what you need and are having. This is were alot go wrong with peri workout insulin use.

    Thanks bud so current pre meal has 85g carbs 60min pre gym then intra is 35g carbs with eaa and creatine would 2iu be sufficient or are the carbs too low to warrant it [/quote]
    this would be fine for 2iu – I can’t see 2iu doing much of any significance in this environment TBH

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 23, 2022 at 8:00 pm in reply to: Creatine glutamine

    5g creatine daily is plenty buddy. Just be consistent

    Glutamine dependant I have used 10g to 30g when I had some digestive issues

    Agree with Nathan

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 23, 2022 at 7:59 pm in reply to: Want to start first ever oral only course!

    Dam im getting bored of those on here saying oral only cycles wont work, are a waste blah blah blah.

    Do you guys know how many Olympic gold medals have been won on oral only cycles and that before the world became junkies it was the norm in bodybuilding to start oral only.

    Why risk an injection etc if your just wanting a bit of a boost to your physique. Immense results can be seen from dbol/tbol/anavar and winny only cycles.

    Dam I must help 20-40 people get ready to to go Ibiza/marbs etc on just orals and would put half of these serious bodybuilders to shame in terms of condition sometimes.

    In my opinion go with Tbol if wanting to focus on gaining size or Anavar if wanting to focus on getting lean and improving body composition.

    From here if you decided you wanted to enhance your physique further you could look to injections but for most people the look they want could be achieved with orals, and diet/training on point 100%

    If after doing an oral cycle and enjoying the results, could you go straight onto injectables?[/quote]
    you certainly could yup. Just ideally get some bloods done to make sure liver etc is not stressed from the oral only cycle

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 23, 2022 at 7:58 pm in reply to: When to lower test? – holding water?

    Agree with the lads above – its very very unlikely your holding water at this dose

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 23, 2022 at 7:56 pm in reply to: How to know if my GH is real?

    Ive never heard of this personally.

    Thats a very cheap price but doesn’t mean it doesn’t have GH in it.

    As max says the best way of eating is GH serum

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 23, 2022 at 7:54 pm in reply to: Cutting phase

    Based on current BF you should be able to get dam lean in 8 weeks and look great as you have a very well shaped physique with good muscle mass.

    just keep making slow and steady progress aiming for 1-2lb drops a week. Pulling 15lb off will have you in great shape IMO.

    From there if you want to keep getting leaner then just keep going 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 23, 2022 at 7:52 pm in reply to: BF% estimations? ~210 at 5'10, about a year of training

    Firstly you have built a very solid base buddy congrats.

    in terms of how long it takes to cut back down really depends on how lean you want to be and how hard you push.

    If your wanting to be lean enough to grow again optimally in my opinion I would be looking to pull off 10-15lb from here TBh.

    I would go as far as you can without performance suffering.

    I would make sure steps were 10-12k daily.

    Fully agree with Clare – just focus on getting the fat off first and then focus on pushing back up holding a better body comp this time.

    I also feel there is alot you need to do with your meal plan and if you get this right binging shouldn’t be an issue.

    I wouldn’t want any one getting all of there protein from whey personally and would only recommend 50% max. I would try and get the other 50% from lean sources like chicken/turkey/fish and some fatty options like beef/eggs/salmon.

    making sure you design the meal plan so it contains foods you enjoy and are also filling will be the biggest factor in preventing any binge episodes.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 23, 2022 at 7:48 pm in reply to: How to cut without relying on a coach

    So all you really do from here is monitor what your body does in terms of weight/fat loss and when it slows down you either increase cardio/steps or reduce food or increase clen.

    You can do these in stages.

    So first you may increase cardio/steps
    Monitor changes and when things stall again
    increase clen
    When things stall again reduce carbs a little – drop the bagel from meal 4 for example

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 23, 2022 at 7:41 pm in reply to: Getting sleep whilst taking Clen

    @Kamaragraham@virginmedia.com thanks for the input! Currently doing all of what you mentioned besides the midday pre workout nap haha!

    Because I work out In the evenings around 6.30pm after work i feel like a half hour nap midday does wonders for me but it isn’t the going to sleep at night bit I struggle with, it’s the staying asleep.. I’m tired and don’t take too long to drift off when I get into bed around 10-11pm but I just wake up a couple times for a wee then around 4am wide awake and literally my brain feels like it’s flying and there’s no chance of going back to sleep

    In this instance i would try TBJP team sleep

    If this doesn’t help then potentially melatonin 6mg 1 hour pre bed

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 23, 2022 at 7:39 pm in reply to: Diet Breaks

    in terms of signs you need one.

    Your weight loss may have stalled.
    you may be suffering strength loss
    Feeling tired and beat up.

    Duration is person depending but a week I feel is a minimum in most cases.

    kcal at maintain and reducing output enough to allow rest. I like clients to take 3-5 days total rest from the gym and cardio to be kept in but potentially reduced based not here job and what they are doing currently.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 23, 2022 at 7:38 pm in reply to: Diet Breaks

    All depends on structure if your diet and how you map it out

    In order to warrant one you’d need to clip off a large chunk to weight and accumulate a chunk of fatigue with it .. your timeline also needs to have these factored in

    All other details are very much person dependent

    I am currently doing one and put out some content around it

    Ah ok, I am currently 10 weeks into a diet and 25lbs has been taken off, currently feel ok and plan to keep dieting for another 5 weeks. I then go away for a holiday and would like to semi enjoy food so was thinking about implementing a diet break.

    [/quote]
    This would make perfect sense to me – if doing something like this first it needs to be warranted a Kuba says and second if possible timing it with a break like this makes perfect sense 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 23, 2022 at 7:36 pm in reply to: Growth Hormone dosage for first timers

    as 1..5-2iu maximises lipolysis – you dont want any more than this at one time before cardio for example if your goal is to drop BF.

    If you are trying to growth then 4-6IU MWF or EOD would IMO be more effective as it will aid in increasing IGF levels.

    If your looking to use it simply for longevity and sleep/recovery then 2-3u pre bed is enough.

    However we have no idea why you are choosing to use it so can’t help any more

    Sorry for lack of info, to add to it, both blasts are heavy gaining phases [/quote]
    So I would be doing this in 2 phases – this is how I run things with clients.

    The first phase would be a heavier growth phase with more anabolic drugs and using the GH MWF – if 5iu is the dose your looking at then all pre bed.

    The second phase I would be switching he drugs around a little and also the GH use to daily or just training days.

    I like to run prolonged growth periods in 2 phases so the second one looks at improving body comp and creating a solid/cleaner look so you end up in the best place possible post growth phase with less to clean up.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 23, 2022 at 7:33 pm in reply to: Off season choice

    I Alex – staying lean has little to do with drugs and much more to do with nutrition and output.

    You will find you stay a little dryer on EQ –

    You will find you may hold a little more water with nandralone – the masteron may combat this a tad but it very much depends on the doses of these compounds you are using.

    Also as EQ works very well as an AI in most you may find adding this to EQ causes you to crash your E2 – However this would depend on the dose of test your using.

    Its hard to give any more advice without knowing more information.

    Thanks for your answer as always.

    I will eat in a little surplus (200-300kcal more). I don’t cheat, my steps and cardio remain the same (15k, hiit 2times a week)

    My idea is to begin with 250mg test/week 200mast and 200 EQ or 200 nandrolone

    I hope that will help for your answer [/quote]You do not want to run EQ and masteron as this will bottom out E2

    Do you have any current pics ?

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 23, 2022 at 7:32 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Thurs – Rest day. – Weight 239

    HIt cardio done and not fun day after legs.

    All meals in

    Nice few hours this afternoon in the garden with Arilena around work.

    All is good.

    Busy work day 2moro -Have a client traveling up who is a week out and running another mock show run to finalise things for next weekend.

    7 meals to get in so that will be the main focus of the day lol

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 22, 2022 at 8:44 pm in reply to: Metformin to assist fat loss

    On Saturday I made a change to my eating so I’m only consuming around gym at 0430am with post being 7am, then no more food until 12 noon and then again at 5pm. So 5 hours between meals and then last meal 3 hours before bed. On wake at 4am, having had Metformin at 8pm my BG levels were 7.6 Sunday morning and this morning. And each time before my noon meal was 8.0 and then before my 5pm meal levels were 7.8 on both occasions. I have been active on both days with carbs only consumed around training and at 5pm. No carbs consumed between from 7am to 5pm.

    So these are bad readings TBh.

    Have you checked your BG machine is working properly ? Not kicking out skewed reads?

    I would consider getting some bloods done to check my insulin readings and see exactly what is going on.[/quote]

    So I got my hands on some testing solution to check the strips I had. Those readings came back outside the test range for the strips, so went and bought some more. Ran a test 3 hours from my post workout meal, came in at 4.4mmol. Thanks for the suggestion Hilly. Definitely a relief now knowing there is no issue with my insulin activity!

    Thank you all again for your input, it is much appreciated!

    [/quote]
    my pleasure :))

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 556 of 1278