Forum Replies Created

Page 558 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    June 21, 2022 at 7:04 pm in reply to: Next cycle advice

    Ok. – so your previous cycles had no Test in and now your adding test hence the want to use an AI.

    So I would personally drop the nandrolone to 300mg and increase the masteron to 400mg alongside the 300mg test.

    I would run this for 4-5 weeks and then get your bloods done and see were your hormones are, how progress is and how you feel.

    When combining Test and nandrolone the aromatisation and be very strong and more than 1+1 = 2 for example.

    this information at week 4-5 on these doses will give you a clear insight into what your body is doing on this mix and if you need an AI on that dose as well as where you may be able to step things forward with each compound without using an AI or using the minimum amount.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 21, 2022 at 7:00 pm in reply to: First time competitor and first cycle

    Thanks for the responses everyone!

    Would you recommend maybe to just keep working as I am now and see then, just everything for my show was booked when I knew I wanted to compete so either way I have a spot if I do make it and choose to compete but I will discuss all my concerns about the different anabolics and ask to take it easy for a show next year as a backup plan!

    I’ve attached my most recent check-in image and that’s 15 weeks out just for a better view of where I’m currently at, already been some huge changes in the couple weeks just pushing things normally with correct diet & some cardio in!

    you still have a lot of work to do in 16 weeks but its much more feasible in this time frame yes.

    Winstrol is a harsher drug in general and will cause more sides simply. Its something I would only ever consider in a very advanced competitor and for the last few weeks if at all. Ive worked with a lot of females and have only ever used it a couple of times over a decade.

    No one should be recommending it in this situation. – hence all our replies. Your coach is way out IMO

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 21, 2022 at 6:56 pm in reply to: pct or trt after first cycle?

    countless threads on this buddy – have you tried the search button?

    I would Pct – learn how to come off, recover your system and what its like to revert back to natural training. See what you keep and how your physique changes

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 21, 2022 at 6:55 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    All good so far on getting the 7 meals in today during the day. -I am about to have meal 6 and then meal 7 shake just prior to bed.

    HIT done on wake
    Quieter work day today so a fair bit of time with Arilena and Charl – Ate chicken/rice and veggies out this afty for meal 4 and what ever was in it has sent my stomach bad but on we go.

    arms today – Bicep still giving me some grief as is that right hand and shoulder. Off to see some one new to have a look at it thursday all being well.

    Arms –

    Giant set – Rope PD / rope curls to forehead / OH rope / Flat bar curl – x 15, x 12, x 10, x 8 – No bicep curl last set as bicep was hurting.

    1 arm tricep extension – x 15, x 12, x 12, x 10
    1 arm bicep concentration curl – x 20/20/20/20

    V bar push downs – done with a 3 second negative – x 20, x 15, x 15, x 12
    Dual cable curl focused on lengthened phase with 3 second neg – x 10/10/10/10

    Job done – not fun Tbh working around the bicep but is what it is

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 20, 2022 at 7:50 pm in reply to: Mental health while on cycle, Proviron, and more.

    I have worked with a fair few clients that had experienced mental health issues in there life and that were increased due to hormone use.

    In the end for all the trick was simply staying with lower doses as Max has said.

    It was also key to control hormones in detail.

    I found micro dosing compounds daily worked very well to reduce fluctuations.

    For all we ended up just sticking with Test and masteron as I ave always found these to be the ultimate feel good compounds and work very well together in all it seems IME.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 20, 2022 at 7:48 pm in reply to: Metformin to assist fat loss

    On Saturday I made a change to my eating so I’m only consuming around gym at 0430am with post being 7am, then no more food until 12 noon and then again at 5pm. So 5 hours between meals and then last meal 3 hours before bed. On wake at 4am, having had Metformin at 8pm my BG levels were 7.6 Sunday morning and this morning. And each time before my noon meal was 8.0 and then before my 5pm meal levels were 7.8 on both occasions. I have been active on both days with carbs only consumed around training and at 5pm. No carbs consumed between from 7am to 5pm.

    So these are bad readings TBh.

    Have you checked your BG machine is working properly ? Not kicking out skewed reads?

    I would consider getting some bloods done to check my insulin readings and see exactly what is going on.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 20, 2022 at 7:46 pm in reply to: Pre workout?

    TBJP prepare pro is king IMO and would be perfect In prep

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 20, 2022 at 7:44 pm in reply to: Injectable L-carnitine IMO vs SubQ

    IM is best IMO

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 20, 2022 at 7:44 pm in reply to: First mid cycle bloodwork

    make sure you get

    Kidney
    Liver
    heart
    blood
    hormones

    as a minimum for mid cycle bloods

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 20, 2022 at 7:34 pm in reply to: Whats best subq or IM for L carnitine

    IM only IMO.

    I do pecs and front delts with a slin pin. Dead easy

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 20, 2022 at 7:33 pm in reply to: Coach dropping

    All I want from a client is to have the respect of letting me know they are stopping coaching. If they want to tell me the honest reason they can and it would be appreciated.

    Way to many think a coach is going to be annoyed about this and worry, I have heard some coaches can be funny with a client when they leave which blows my mind a little.

    Its your money and you choose were to spend it just like your phone contract or money in social life. Dont feel bad just be honest and show the same respect you would expect.

    My rue hate is when clients either dont let me know and just never get in touch or they tell me some nonsense and then I see they signed up with some one else the week after lol.

    Its normal to want to work with other people, All of us on here athletes, educators will of worked with more than 1 coach. There is nothing wrong with either wanting to broaden your knowledge, experiences with coaches or simply fancying a change.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 20, 2022 at 7:29 pm in reply to: Bikini comp prep 18 weeks out

    first she looks fantastic and is in a fantastic spot.

    Second I would very much debate she is 11% lol. Not that any one cares or it actually matters in reality but she is not 11% at all.

    if you have no experience with a peak week run in and have never done one yourself then I wouldn’t suggest trialing it for her show.

    Get her in the perfect condition and then just roll in with it.

    Monitor how she looks through the day on x amount of fluid and see when she looks her best – How much she had eaten and how much she had drank.

    Then get this in pre stage.

    Something I do with all clients in the run up is do mock show weekends and you have all the time in the world to do this so utilise this.

    You could once she is leaner practice increasing carbs or pulling carbs and see if this alters her look. She is no were near lean enough for this to have any effect apart from maybe make her look worse at the minute.

    All the best with the prep

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 20, 2022 at 7:14 pm in reply to: Severe IBS

    Your likely not going to like this but IME plant based eating is terrible for those that suffer with IBS and can actually be a main cause due to the amount of fibre it involves.

    having specialised in digestion a long time doing work within the NHS and privately I have seen this alot.

    Literally all the foods you eat are higher in fibre and alot of the time insoluble fibre. This means that for any one who has a slower/weaker digestive tract naturally they are going to have instant problems.

    did you have any issues before going plant based?

    How are your bowel movements day to day? How long between them ?
    Do you wake up bloated?
    do you have bad gas?
    Is there specific times of the day you have

    Husk can actually make it worse long term. You potentially need something that is mainly soluble fibre, I have had a decent amount of success doing this will some digestion focused clients. Also avoiding high fodmap foods may help but this tends to be hard when on a plant based diet as it limits options even more.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 20, 2022 at 7:09 pm in reply to: Extra Kcals to compensate for extra steps

    I would not personally no.

    I would just keep track over the week and see how progress is.

    Then if you find your dropping to hard or performance is suffering increase carbs for a 2-5 days and then come back down.

    How much by – is depending on were they are now

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 20, 2022 at 7:07 pm in reply to: First time competitor and first cycle

    So just to confirm this.

    You went to see a posing coach who told you your current coach wouldn’t get you there? I wonder how its possible she could know this.

    Then her first move is to put you on winstrol as your first drug. She needs binning to IMHO.

    being totally honest here based on over a decade of experience.

    Based on your current picture you are not going to be in competitive completion in 12 weeks unless you totally kill yourself. This will then cause a very unhappy prep which your first one shouldn’t be and likely lead to a very unpleasant rebound.

    This may not be what you want to hear but I would look at doing a show early next year. I would take a slow approach to dropping body fat and then work your food up and run what I call a pre prep phase.

    Make sure your ahead of the game and in the right environment before you start a prep and give yourself 16 weeks minimum.

    You look to have some good muscle under there and the right structure for wellness. See how the prep is first without steroids and certainly now using bloody winstrol.

    I would consider some clenbuterol for the prep at most – some injectable L carnatine.

    Do this right and you will present a fantastic physique you will be proud of that will be very competitive while enjoying the whole process.

    Honestly a female coach should no better than throwing winstrol at some one for there first cycle.

    Can I ask how old you are?

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 558 of 1278