Forum Replies Created

Page 559 of 1278
  • it depends on what your body works best with and what you are trying to do.

    NPP will give more overall growth IMO.

    Eq will aid in performance and has a very strong AI benefit for most people IME.

    Masteron is a very like for like substitute. Works well as an Ai, all increase overall androgen load and help with performance.

    You can pick 1 or a mixture of 2 based on what you are trying to do or feel may suit your own body type and goals

    Peter thanks for the detailed response greatly appreciated 🙏🏾[/quote]
    My pleasure bud 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 20, 2022 at 6:59 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Monday – 238lb – little dropped from the day off plan yesterday as expected.

    Trained chest/shoulders – had to use a different gym due to timing etc today.

    Also used fruit juice and carb powder PWO and for some reason has give me the instant shits – Very annoying.

    All work done

    All meals in – I have been sleeping through and missing that meal 7 which is supposed to be during the night. I only sleep for 6 hours and can’t set an alarm as it will wake baby.

    So I have worked it today were if I get my meals in a little earlier I can get 7 in during the day. This is doable if I have 3 meals in before I train and not the usual 2.

    So I will be moving training to 1:30-3 instead of around 12.

    so I will eat.

    Wake 5:15
    7am – meal 1
    9:30am – meal 2
    12am – pre gym meal 3
    Train 2-3:30
    4pm PWO – meal 4
    6pm before I bath baby meal 5
    8pm – meal 6
    10:30 – shake that is supposed to be during the night. Meal 7

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 19, 2022 at 5:47 pm in reply to: Yohimbine mid day timing

    Personally I feel its use is only of benefit before morning fasted cardio

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 19, 2022 at 5:45 pm in reply to: Bloodwork

    Is it something wrong i have writen or why dont i get an answer?

    Nothing is wrong, you are just a little impatient in your posts as always 🙂

    S-C peptid – is related to the pancreas and if you have type 1 diabetes – However for myself it doesn’t tell me much as a stand alone number. You would also need to look at the other insulin blood tests

    B-L – Ido not know what this is – everything is in foreign when I google it.

    P-CRP – this is inflammation and common in those that train hard etc so would not concern me.

    Im presuming p-K is creatinine ? Is common in people that train, eat high protein and supplement with creatine I believe.

    what is the range for E2 on your bloods work? As these are foreign labs we would need to see the range as it could be in a different reading to what we use here. This would then also allow us to let you know if 100mg primo may help or masteron would be better as it has a stronger AI effect.

    In future I would try to translate blood work when wanting input so we can help better if its not in English

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 19, 2022 at 5:36 pm in reply to: Fertility protocol advice

    @Hilly is your man for this. Plenty of info over on his IG or on his Log on here.

    Thanks Clare

    Hitting the search feature will show countless threads on this were it is discussed in detail bud.

    I have seen no need to go higher than 1000iu EOd with the HCG

    Higher doses of HMG can help increase the rate at which the sperm count increases funds allowing – 150iu MWF

    I would then dose HMG TTS

    I like 50mg clomid in there also.

    Injectable L carnatine to directly increase sperm motility [/quote]

    Hi mate, thanks for the reply..

    Do you mean dose the HMG MWF then the HCG TTS? Both say hmg so just double checking… for the last week I have just run them both toghther, but if alternating is more benifical I’ll do that…

    I started Wednesday and testicles seem much fuller and sensitive with I’m guessing is a good sign.

    Are there any unusual side effects for running HCG and HMG this high for a prolonged period? Other than raising oestrogen of corse which I’ll control. [/quote]
    sorry yes I meant HCG the other one –

    No sides that i am aware/experienced bar the E2 spikes from the HCG.

    Im sure there may be some documented if you check the literature but when I did my research there was nothing worth making note of.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 19, 2022 at 5:34 pm in reply to: Low HDL on TRT

    True TRt is what puts your testosterone level in the natural range.

    So no one can tell you what the correct dose is for you until you run it and check your levels.

    What are your hormones showing? Were is testosterone and E2 as this will have an impact on HDL.

    Having your E2 to low is not good for HDL so there may be something off with your hormones causing the issue if it was fine when on cycle.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • yes, i would be very happy with this spot at 14 weeks out.

    You look great and when you hit true condition you are going to have a very good physique bud 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 19, 2022 at 5:30 pm in reply to: Diet

    I look to step forward cals in a growth phase if the scale has not moved for 2-3 weeks or strength is stalling or both.

    You can just do T days or both T and r days of course.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 19, 2022 at 5:29 pm in reply to: Monitoring weight at the beginning of a cut

    To add its very common at times to see bigger drops initially if you have reduced carbs a fair bit or are higher in weight/body fat yes for sure.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 19, 2022 at 5:28 pm in reply to: Monitoring weight at the beginning of a cut

    Unless you have moved your scale or broke them then I would be certain it was accurate.

    You estimated your maintenance and then dropped 400kcal.

    What I would of done and do with clients is estimate the maintenance, bring in some cardio and see what this does for 2 weeks before reducing kcal.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • it depends on what your body works best with and what you are trying to do.

    NPP will give more overall growth IMO.

    Eq will aid in performance and has a very strong AI benefit for most people IME.

    Masteron is a very like for like substitute. Works well as an Ai, all increase overall androgen load and help with performance.

    You can pick 1 or a mixture of 2 based on what you are trying to do or feel may suit your own body type and goals

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 19, 2022 at 5:24 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Rest day

    I have been off plan today – I wanted to relax with Arilena and Charlotte and enjoy my first fathers day without having to push all my meals in.

    back to it 2moro

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 19, 2022 at 5:23 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    How are you finding trainjng legs with higher volume and the slower tempos. Would you say your progressing just as well as if you were training 1 heavy 1 back off. Same as advocated by most on this site.

    I’ve currently got a niggle in my groin and I was going to try similar leg training style to you so the load doesn’t need to be as high.

    Also. Looking great in the pics you’ve just uploaded. 👍🏻

    I am the biggest and leanest i have been with 0 joint/tendon pain.

    I have always trained in higher rep ranges and alot of my programs utilise both approaches but this is the first time I have done all higher volume stuff and I can’t see me going back TBH.

    There are some adaptions I would make personally and am making currently just for my own motivational factors but I do currently enjoy the high volume and its without a doubt working

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 18, 2022 at 3:59 pm in reply to: Cardio induced hunger

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 18, 2022 at 3:57 pm in reply to: Mt2 before and after results!!!

    Can’t see on laptop either

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 559 of 1278