Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
Sat – high carb day.
I’m going to miss 1 meal due to taking Arilena to a birthday party then going straight to meet one my best mates for his birthday
However I am going to try grab sushi n double up lol
Trained back today with a client who is 2 weeks out. He looks great n am very happy
Cable pull over – 4 x 10-15 reps
Hoist pull down with 2 second pause in contraction- 4 x 8. Strength was impressive
T bar row – 4 x 12 – again strength was very good
1 Arm HS row – x 15, x 15, x15, x 11
Standing HS upper back done tit for tat with client – 5 sets of 10.Cable shrugs – 3 x 10-12.
Pics from yesterday- 242
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
That reading is quite high Tbh but it may be if you are eating a heavy carb meal pre training for the early morning training and are not getting enough sleep.
Metformin will help regular your BG levels and keep them generally lower which is better for fat loss but as Kiera says its not something dramatic your going to notice.
I would be adding in 500mg pre bed and then potentially another 500mg at lunch time if that reading doesn’t come down.
I would also be checking BG just before your pro/fat meals and then 90 -120 minutes after and seeing what the readings are to see if there is an insulin resistance issue going on.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
1/2 – to maximise fat loss I would not have carbs in meal 1 and then the timing of the pro/fat meal doesn’t matter IMO.
3 – I would take with meal 1
4 – nothing based on this information.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
How are you injecting the Test E – once per wee? If so it may be a better option to do this MWF for a more balanced hormone response.
The other this is when one starts hormones they usually see a rise in Test and thus a rise in E2 initially and this tends to peak around week 3-4 before balancing out.
So we can see with some who are more sensitive to these hormone spikes that they get some water retention/gyno around weeks 2-4 and then this tends to reduce/go away by week 6.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Agree with Dan –
What Is the purpose of the test is the first question I suppose – to check health? Checking your hormonal set up?
Peter, what would you suggest for somebody looking to check up on health generally?[/quote]
The post above is Imo the best one out there – So something that replicates this if you can’t get this oneInstagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Agree with Dan –
What Is the purpose of the test is the first question I suppose – to check health? Checking your hormonal set up?
I dropped down after being misled and taking too much drugs. I had been advised to drop to 300mg per week for 10/12 weeks then get my bloods checked. I feel good since dropping down, strength has stayed, sex drive is good but I feel quite bloated and maybe holding a bit of water but I am higher body weight now than ever before. Was just wanting to know what tests to get done, reassess and go from there.[/quote]
I would look at E-VAL athlete pro or something similar from another companyhttps://evalbloodanalysis.com/blood-testing/
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Thats a massive help too hilly, so its either trt with hmg an hcg till everythings fine or let my body recover naturally and added 400mg l carrinine injectable?[/quote]
yes buddy – the l car if on TRt also.Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
@Hilly is your man for this. Plenty of info over on his IG or on his Log on here.
Thanks Clare
Hitting the search feature will show countless threads on this were it is discussed in detail bud.
I have seen no need to go higher than 1000iu EOd with the HCG
Higher doses of HMG can help increase the rate at which the sperm count increases funds allowing – 150iu MWF
I would then dose HMG TTS
I like 50mg clomid in there also.
Injectable L carnatine to directly increase sperm motility
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Friday – Weight 241-242
Trained late tonight so I could give Arilena tea and spend some time with her. Meant my meals are a little later but will get them in.
Very busy work day as per.
Sessions
Upright wide grip row SS 1 arm laterals – x15, x 15, x 12, x 10
Cable rear delt – x 15, x 15, x 15, x 12
Db front raise – x12, x 12, x 11,x 9
Standing Db lateral – x 12, x 12, x 12, x 12, x 9 with 2 drop setsSeated chest press – x 20, x 15, x 12, x 10,x7
Check in pics done this Am and will send to AJ
high day 2moro – Training back and got a client traveling who is 2 weeks out.
So will work till 10:30
Train and pose with him 11-1
Work for an hour then at a party with Arilena – Her first kids bday party.Then getting the train to York to meet my mates for one of my best mates bday for a few hours
Busy day but making sure I see every one I should and train/get meals in
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Agree with above – Funds allowing both
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I agree with the above – I wouldn’t worry about it
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I agree with max.
I do feel every one should do all they can to bring back natural Test to a decent level.
However having spent a prolonged period at a very low t level – 3-5nmol I would opt for Trt over sitting there for the rest of my life and deal with the issues that came with it.
Trt has been around for a long time and in general is as successful treatment.
The people that I know who have had issues have been on sub optimal protocols IMO from the GP -such as using Test U or gels etc.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Depends on the person.
I dont have an active job, have a slower digestive tract and end to get softer quicker than some so for myself and others like it I do find having a larger swing in carbs training to rest day works better.
I have some clients that due to body type and lifestyle/job they need just as much food if not more on rest days.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
yes it would work for sure –
Personally I would see no reason to drop to just pro/veg and would keep in some fats purely from a health stand point. However over this short period of time its not a real concern.
I do things like this with clients but I have never had to go to pro/veg to get very good results to be honest.
How typically do you set these up with your clients? I presume you drop to absolute minimum volume for just tissue retention?
I’m terms of success, can it be enough alone to drop body fat enough to begin another long gain phase? I’d guess 3k is my maintenance so this would see me like 1.5-2k daily under which is a huge amount. Not looking to use it for “contest” lean, just a major tidy up. [/quote]
if your on sports TRT or a cycle then chances or loosing muscle in this time are slim IMO. So training tends to be at my maintain volume that suits with some additional pump work to increase kcal outputYou can check my insta for were I have done these thing myself over the last 2 years when on abroad in Dubai.
I would literally drop to around 2000-2200kcal – ramp output up.
Keep protein on the higher side and carbs usually just pre and post or just post.
i would have some whole eggs and salmon in there for fats but no added fats.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.