Forum Replies Created

Page 561 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    June 16, 2022 at 8:09 pm in reply to: Does tren raise e2?

    Can someone answer this please

    to repeat what Jordan and Kuba has said.

    It doesn’t aromatise but it will likely give a higher read on blood work.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 16, 2022 at 8:07 pm in reply to: Fast insulin

    As Max says my next step would pre unless your meal plan is set up with a very large PWO feed and then I may add some here to.

    I wouldn’t worry about having some fats in the pre meal at all. However out of preference I would personally change this to coconut oil.

    I would then make sure you are having carbs and EAA plus creatine during the workout.

    So if looking to start with 4iu of insulin pre I would be shooting this say 20-30 minutes pre gym and having a shake of no less than 50-60g carbs that I starting sipping just before I started training and finished half way through.

    I would then be having carbs and protein more or less immediately PWO.

    Make sure you have additional carbs to hand as with the lantus in play you may find you need more than 50-60g. Its very depending on how much muscle you carry and how much you do in your workouts plus length of the workouts.

    Make sure your pre gym meal has a good chunk of carbs in to.

    Now these carbs must be included In your totals so you may need to move things around. Adding them on top of what you are having will likely need to additional fat gain if its putting you over what you need and are having. This is were alot go wrong with peri workout insulin use.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 16, 2022 at 8:03 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    thursday – Rest day – Weight 241

    Stupidly ran out of pins and they are landing 2moro so I will have to do 2 of my jabs Friday and 2 Sunday – Far from ideal and a little annoyed at myself.

    All meals in today
    HIT cardio done

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 15, 2022 at 6:43 pm in reply to: Bloodwork

    Agree with Dan –

    What Is the purpose of the test is the first question I suppose – to check health? Checking your hormonal set up?

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 15, 2022 at 6:40 pm in reply to: Bloodwork – low sex drive

    May look at another lab now, Are folk still using ROHM from london anabolics?

    I am still using ROHM with good results as are others.

    I dont know what London anabolic is however.

    You may need to look to increase Test dose to get E2 to come up which should have a knock on effect in raising prolactin.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 15, 2022 at 6:38 pm in reply to: Pro/Veg mini cuts

    yes it would work for sure –

    Personally I would see no reason to drop to just pro/veg and would keep in some fats purely from a health stand point. However over this short period of time its not a real concern.

    I do things like this with clients but I have never had to go to pro/veg to get very good results to be honest.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 15, 2022 at 6:36 pm in reply to: Holiday on a cut

    Fully agree with J and the others above.

    I express to all clients to make sure they are as present as possible during these trips and just enjoy them. Make sure your putting all the work in before and all the work in after.

    IME taking 3 days down time, enjoying he trip and using it as active rest does way more good than trying to stress over food and training when away.

    But would it be smart to have some whey with me and try to hit my protein goal[/quote]
    if wanting to be optimal then yes it would help IMO, How much may not even be significant in just 3 days but it would help

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 15, 2022 at 6:35 pm in reply to: Contest Prep Cycle Assessment – Classic Physique

    personally i would pull Deca at week 10 weeks out, I favour keeping clients in a lower E2 environment from here if not soon and test plus deca tends to drive this higher in almost every one.

    Feel this is a better approach for the best end result. I would have mast at 560mg from here and bringing in low dose tren at 75mg 3 x week.

    Increasing the Test is a possible option but only if you are truly shredded and leaner than you were last time in 2020 as Imo you were not lean enough then.

    You have great shape and have added a good chunk of mass and will look amazing when every bit of fat is off.

    Thank you for the detailed response Hilly!

    I’ll modify the schedule to pull deca out earlier, and introduce the tren at that time as well.

    Also thank you for speaking honesty about my 2021 look. I do agree I didn’t get as sharp as I needed.

    This year I’m starting a bit earlier and look forward to not repeating those same mistakes.

    Cheers mate! 🙏🙏[/quote]
    More time is always better bud.

    When you think your ready post pics on here and get some honest critique or even keep a journal.

    You have some of the best athletes on here in the world IMO and all will give you incredible feedback on how you look pus us educators know a thing or 2 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 15, 2022 at 6:33 pm in reply to: Insulin pre workout IM bilaterally

    I tried it a long time ago and I can’t say I noticed much in terms of site growth over anything else.

    I do like to shoot my pre workout insulin IM for a fast uptake so it is in and our quicker.

    There doesn’t nee to be much different to consider in terms of how you approach it from a nutritional aspect.

    You shoot it IM very close to the workout within 20-30 minutes.

    You make sure you have enough carbs from that point to cover the insulin.

    This approach has been favoured by a fair few people over the years to the point were some well known Pro in the US were even shooting it during there workouts.

    I have worked with Scott and known him a long time and IMO he’s as clever as it comes with all of this stuff so if he says there is merit to it then there likely is. How much significant benefit you would need to try and find out.

    So if using for biceps then you may look to put 4-5iu in each bicep. Your going to need a big chunk of carbs (100g minimum) to be drinking from the get go with a decent pre workout carb meal also.

    I would also be including EAA, creatine, sodium and coconut water in the intra shake.

    I really appreciate the information! I do all that except the coconut water but I have cyclic dextrin. Which form of insulin would you do IM?[/quote]Fast acting only for this approach –

    Well I would presume so any way but I Havnt listened to the podcast you are referring to

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 15, 2022 at 6:32 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Wed – Weight 240lb

    High day today and leg day

    All meals in – more shakes than usual this evening as I am behind on meals due to time with Arilena – All. Numbers will be hit.

    Leg day which was brutal in the heat. Only working sets stated not warm ups

    slightly different simply to keep motivation high for the session.

    Lay leg curls – 2 second pause in contraction – x 10, x 10, x 10, x 8F, x 11F BO
    Extensions – x 15, x 15, x 15, x 14F, x 11f plus partials
    Belt squat with a 4 second negative – x 10, x 10, x 10, x 10F
    Banded leg press. – x 20, x 20, x 20, x 25F
    seated ham curls – straight sets – x 8, x 8, x 8, x 6F with 1 drop set
    Standing leg curl – x 10 plus 10 partials, x 8 plus 8 partials.
    Adductor – x 20, x 20, x 16F with partials.
    Walking lunges – Bw x F

    Soaked to death and ruined. Good fun

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 15, 2022 at 6:26 am in reply to: Bloodwork

    @Hilly would you be able to help, is this test good enough to do mid, post cycle just to keep everything in check, thanks

    hello bud

    This test will give you all you need to asses hormones mid cycle and post cycle.

    It gives you nothing in terms of health markers

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 15, 2022 at 6:25 am in reply to: Best source for Anavar? Ideal cycle time? Best pct?

    Quanta, rohm, southern ghost

    I see these labs mentioned alot, but as someone who has never bought any anabolics, how would you get them from these sources? Is it just a case of knowing a guy or can you go direct? [/quote]
    We dont supply sources on here.

    You either try and find some one local or look for a reputable site online.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 15, 2022 at 6:24 am in reply to: Low Oestradiol + high prolactin

    If you only finished PCT 4-5 weeks ago then chances are this Test number will get better over the next 4-8 weeks and thus E2 will get better also.

    I wold give it another 6-8 weeks and then retest personally.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 15, 2022 at 6:22 am in reply to: Bloodwork – low sex drive

    I would change your TRT dose to 125mg every Monday and thursday.

    How long have you been on this 250mg per week before this test was done?

    Were the bloods taken at day 7 of your injection or closer as this may be giving you the lowest possible reading which as stated above we would expect to see a higher reading but this may not be terrible and down to your own genetic response to the drug.

    What lab are you using.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 15, 2022 at 6:19 am in reply to: Can gyno be growing pain free?

    As above its certainly possible yes.

    I wouldn’t add any drug in yet TBH – I would give your body another 4 weeks.

    What is the plan now? Are you intending on running a PCT?

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 561 of 1278