Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
Adding in proviron may help with se drive but personally I would prefer you to drop to Trt and check bloods in 4-5 weeks before adding anything else.
I would also run 125mg test and just 75mg primo incase low E2 us causing the reduced sex drive.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would just stick to the plan, class this as a clean reseed which will of done you way more good than harm based on the time you have been dieting.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Sorry if my question was unclear, because I have already lost fat on the diet
I am 17, I have went down 11 kgs (106kg -> 95kg) since 1st February and I am pretty happy with that😁 Ofc it’s my first cut, so I used a bit longed time than an experienced BB would use.
But would do you think I get better results by having higher carbs/fats? And would my 260P be good in my upcoming surplus?
And should l increase cardio or decrease calories when I stop loosing weight?
Hello bud.
These macros look fine to me based on weight, however what is important is how you feel and performance on these macros.
When you look to move to a growth phase I would be looking to increase food before I reduced output.
I would be adding in some carbs first and then fats before looking to reduce output.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Fully agree with J and the others above.
I express to all clients to make sure they are as present as possible during these trips and just enjoy them. Make sure your putting all the work in before and all the work in after.
IME taking 3 days down time, enjoying he trip and using it as active rest does way more good than trying to stress over food and training when away.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I tried it a long time ago and I can’t say I noticed much in terms of site growth over anything else.
I do like to shoot my pre workout insulin IM for a fast uptake so it is in and our quicker.
There doesn’t nee to be much different to consider in terms of how you approach it from a nutritional aspect.
You shoot it IM very close to the workout within 20-30 minutes.
You make sure you have enough carbs from that point to cover the insulin.
This approach has been favoured by a fair few people over the years to the point were some well known Pro in the US were even shooting it during there workouts.
I have worked with Scott and known him a long time and IMO he’s as clever as it comes with all of this stuff so if he says there is merit to it then there likely is. How much significant benefit you would need to try and find out.
So if using for biceps then you may look to put 4-5iu in each bicep. Your going to need a big chunk of carbs (100g minimum) to be drinking from the get go with a decent pre workout carb meal also.
I would also be including EAA, creatine, sodium and coconut water in the intra shake.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
personally i would pull Deca at week 10 weeks out, I favour keeping clients in a lower E2 environment from here if not soon and test plus deca tends to drive this higher in almost every one.
Feel this is a better approach for the best end result. I would have mast at 560mg from here and bringing in low dose tren at 75mg 3 x week.
Increasing the Test is a possible option but only if you are truly shredded and leaner than you were last time in 2020 as Imo you were not lean enough then.
You have great shape and have added a good chunk of mass and will look amazing when every bit of fat is off.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Fully agree with the above.
I do personally feel some one running here first cycle should Pct and learn what it feels like to come off and how to manage this but if they are just going to go back on in a couple of months then definitely just run a true Trt.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Tuesday –
Trained late as had day with Arilena to give charl bit of a break and spend some time just the 2 of us.We went swimming which was great fun and something I make sure to do once a week.
All meals in during the day
Arms – with training late I couldn’t do the usual set up due a busy gym.
Rope PD SS with Rope curl to forehead – 7 sets of 15 reps pyramiding up till I couldn’t get 15.
Oh rope extensions SS with EZ bar curls – 4 sets of 12-15
1 arm Tri PD – 3 sets to failure with same weight – 12/11/9
1 arm DB curl – 3 sets with same weight – nothing to failure as paying safe with left bicep – 10/10/8
Seated machine Tri press – 5 sets pyramid up. – 12 reps
Seated Z curl – 3 sets same weight 10 reps playing sae with bicepNot a bad session at all and got a huge pump from the new TBJP pumpage product which is perfect being stim free when training on a night
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Agree with max – I wouldn’t be worrying about this TBH
However I would be opting for something like sushi and not a 5 guys for example
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Fully agree with the ladies above.
these 2 products help myself and clients loads in these situations
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
First of all great work you are look very good, the level of details in your quads is great! Overall the way your physique is in these pictures you are more than ready to go into a building phase. Where you have ended your mini cut, use those calories as a set point to start building calories up. First initial bump 300 calories and continue to work up from there. You may find with only 300 calories that you may still even drop weight or not much difference, so monitor that and creep things up slowly. In terms of cardio like you have mentioned taper this down. Output wise continue to still track steps (if you have been doing so) and a small amount of cardio so you don’t stop completely as this will help your digestion with increasing food and allow you to grow nicely without putting on excess bodyfat
Fully agree with marc here.
Just taper up the food from were you are, make an adjustment and then re asses over 5-7 days. You will likely find you can add 3-400kcal and your weight may even dip before it starts to pick up again or you need more food pretty quickly.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
i would de volume on maintain kcal not in a deficit
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
if this is in a off season setting and all other areas are being na have been maximised for a prolonged period and its still needed then I would opt for the Ostarine first. I have had some good results with females on this at a low dose.
I would save the var for prep TBh.
I do echo what has been said – most should be able to make all the progress they need without having to take this step but if the step is warranted or she simply wants to then this is how I would go.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would be starting at 200mg test and 100mg primo.
this will be a big enough jump to make progress from TRt, I would then look to titrate this up over time or potentially bring in low dose NPP.
However by how much its impossible to say without tracking progress, feedback and blood work.
You want to milk the most out of each dose and you also want to do it right so you have to take the least step backs possible IMO for the most successful prolonged off season phase.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would start with 250mg test and 150mg masteron and run this for 8-10 weeks
I would then get bloods to check health markers and hormones.
I would asses results, body comp and these bloods and decide if there is a need for an increase or a want and then potentially add 100mg of each IF its needed/wanted
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.