Forum Replies Created

Page 563 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    June 13, 2022 at 9:26 pm in reply to: Primo- dosage and when to add

    I would start with 250mg test and 150mg masteron and run this for 8-10 weeks

    I would then get bloods to check health markers and hormones.

    I would asses results, body comp and these bloods and decide if there is a need for an increase or a want and then potentially add 100mg of each IF its needed/wanted

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 13, 2022 at 9:25 pm in reply to: Low Test + high estro on TRT

    Thanks, and the low test from 150mg test? It sould be around 25-30nmol , or not?

    We would expect to see around 30 but this would depends on how far away you took the bloods from the injection and some potential genetic varience.

    However in general yes this is low

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 13, 2022 at 9:23 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Monday – Weight 239lb

    HIT cardio done
    All meals in

    Trained chest/delts

    seated cable press – 5 work sets getting a little heavier each time – rep range 10-12 – last 2 hitting failure
    Inc press – 3 second negative – 4 x 8 reps
    Hoist close grip press – 4 sets of 15 reps
    Pec dec with 2 second hold in contraction – 5 sets of 10 reps tit for tat with my training partner

    Db side lateral – 6 sets of 8-15 reps pyramid up

    Job done

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 13, 2022 at 9:22 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Sunday – Was a little right off TBH – had to many cocktails with Jordan and Corinne after a fantastic meal. What a night it was and well worth the rough feeling Sunday. Was fantastic to have some social time with them both as its been a long long long time since we did something similar.

    I got 3 meals in Sunday after a brutal train home

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 11, 2022 at 4:25 pm in reply to: Injectable L carnatine effective?

    IME I havnt noticed much when using it just pre cardio.

    I am much more of a fan of using to pre workout to aid in performance and potential far burning effects throughout the workout as it needs carbs/insulin to be fully effective

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 11, 2022 at 4:22 pm in reply to: How short can a successful bulk phase be?

    Nothing silly at all here buddy/

    A bulking phase can be as long as you want based on how progress is and what is going on in terms of body comp.

    I as do all others here like to run pull backs/mini cuts if the need arises however if you do thinks properly and take the right time you should be able to limit the need for these.

    If your getting to fat, digestion becomes skewed or performance dips then you may need a little reset/pull back

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 11, 2022 at 4:20 pm in reply to: Advice for a first prep

    I would be starting prep now. However this doesnt mean start coming down straight away.

    I would be locking in a set meal plan, output and training schedule with no freedom so you know exactly what’s going on with the current set up.

    I would then spend some time driving food up from here within this setting and monitor body composition. I call this pre prep work with clients.

    you then start working your way down, making sure you are ready early with time to practice loads, refers etc and practice show day runs

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 11, 2022 at 4:18 pm in reply to: Low Test + high estro on TRT

    sounds like your very e2 sensitive.

    i would look to use daily micro doses for your test.

    I would look to get leaner.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 11, 2022 at 4:17 pm in reply to: Post Show rebounds

    I am a fan of utilising the Post show window to bring body weight back up while holding onto very good conditon.

    It is very much person depending on there ability to follow the plan correctly and not over eat and also there current level of development and how prep went.

    Having been doing this for almost a decade i can say IME you can make some pretty good steps forward by maximising a post show period.

    Now this doesn’t mean or require a big rebound cycle. I like to keep things a little elevated above a cruise dose to maximise the recovery and additional food going in alongside the super compensation effect that can be seen.

    If you do this wrong or are not in the right place to be doing it your just going to get fat quick.

    How much actual muscle is gained is not going to be huge like people think nor is it going to correlate to scale weight gained.

    However I have done it over and over again were a client has added 10-15lb of muscle in 12 months following a post show period and I do believe maximising this window is a contributing factor.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 11, 2022 at 4:13 pm in reply to: Cruise and PCT

    There is no way we can tell you how you will recover as every one is different.

    It depends on your own body, years using and age etc etc.

    The positives to this approach are less time trying to recover and being in a low Testosterone range so you should be able to make constant progress throughout. Also your only having to take 1 lot of PCT drugs and not 2.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 11, 2022 at 4:11 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Sat – Weight 241 – very happy to see this.

    I am down with Jordan and Corinne today to catch up in person as its been to long.

    trained in COJO’s which is mega – Did my own session to stay on plan as I didn’t fancy showing how unfit I was trying to do there stuff lol

    Rope PO – x 12, x 12, x 12, x 12, x 8F with 1 drop
    Prime Pull down – x 8, x 8, x 8, x 7f, x 12F
    Seated prime row – , x 12, x 12, x 12,x. 11F
    1 arm Pull down – x 15,,x 15, x 15, x 15
    Upper back row with a pause in contraction – x 15, x 14, x 12, x 10F
    Reverse pull down – x 15, x 15

    Calfs – toe press – x 10, x 10, x 10, x 10, x10, x 10

    High day today but I didn’t have any PWO insulin just lantus with meal 1 and my GH also on wake so I didn’t have to bring it in bag

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 10, 2022 at 8:31 pm in reply to: Low Oestradiol + high prolactin

    What is your testosterone level?

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 10, 2022 at 8:31 pm in reply to: Polycythemia Vera

    I am presuming you mean calorie deficit here?

    What are your total cals for the day?
    what are your total steps for the day

    I would be moving to a keto diet approach in your situation to be honest. I feel this would help in terms of dropping some water, aid in fat loss and also help with inflammation and potentially alleviate some issues with he osteoarthritis

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 10, 2022 at 8:27 pm in reply to: How to prevent water retention whilst flying

    I find avoiding carbs pre flight helps alot here.
    Keep fluid high.

    if you always hold alot of water a natural diuretic like dandelion route pre flight will also potentially help.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 10, 2022 at 8:26 pm in reply to: Libido

    Your crashing your E2 by the sounds of it.

    I would go 600/600 and see how you feel as it seems your not keen on dropping the primo much lower.

    My advice for the quickest fix would be to pull the primo totally for a week or 2 then go back in at 400mg test and 400mg primo to get E2 back up quicker.

    Thanks Peter..yeahhh I’ll do that..just keep my test prop and nothin else for a week or 2. I was gonna up the test and add NPP soon..and keep the primo in. Any advice on doses. What about 800test, 600 primo and 300npp? [/quote]
    It really depends on how you look, what you have used before and how you respond.

    These are pretty heft doses TBH however its not up to me to judge your dosing.

    In my own experience and with lots of clients when using any form of deca I much prefer the test to be lower.

    So if you waned to bring in NPP I would cap the test and 3-400, keep the primo at 4-600 and add in the NPP at 2-300.

    It more depends on the goal of the cycle

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 563 of 1278