Forum Replies Created

Page 564 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    June 10, 2022 at 8:23 pm in reply to: Need Help With Mini Cut (first timer)

    I would take a little longer on this as Ryan states being a natural lifter.

    I would only cut 600kcal and take half from carbs and half from fats.

    I would be doing 30 minutes steady sate cardio fasted on wake

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 10, 2022 at 8:21 pm in reply to: Pre workout meal, training early.

    Any foods you particularly find digest well TBH.

    I would personally be having either as Clare suggested or chicken, rice and coconut oil.

    I would also be utilising something like TBJP performance fuel for carbs and EAA alongside some coconut water and sodium. This is perfect to maximise hydration and aid in recovery.

    Also to repeat what Clare said hydration is key in early morning training. I would be looking to get in 1.5l water before I hit the gym

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 10, 2022 at 8:19 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Friday – Delts/chest

    busy busy day today with work. Start at 5:30 and got finished the first round of work around 2pm. Then I trained and had couple hours with the baby then another couple hours work.

    Trained Delts/chest touch up

    Rear delt cables – x 15, x 15, x 15, x 15, x 12F
    Upright wide grip row SS with 1 arm cable lateral – x 15, x 15, x 12, x 10
    Cable front raise with a 4 second negative – x 10, x 10, x 10, x 8F with 1 drop set
    Seated Db laterals – x 12, x 12, x 12, x 11F then back off set timed for 90 seconds

    Pec dec – x 15, x 15, x 15, x 15, x14F

    Job done and some posing. Can hit the front double a tad better but still not great with the bicep.

    Had an ultra sound yesterday and they couldn’t see anything so god knows lol

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 10, 2022 at 7:20 am in reply to: Struggling with prep 6 weeks out

    I’m completely in agreement with kuba and Marc here. I mean with where you are there is no way of getting out of it – it’s going to be hard. It will for anyone getting into true condition. Getting shredded is difficult. Some people have to go 0 carb and high drugs … they do it because maybe they’re better at dealing with these shit times ? Do they want it more ? Are they willing to be feeing dizzy and low etc ? Maybe ? Or maybe you need to back off refresh and go again.

    Ultimately you have to ask yourself how much u want this because to get peeled from here it’s going to be v v hard and is it worth it to you ?

    I want to thank each and every one of you for your responses. At 44 years old, my health, relationships, kids and job are more important than this show. I talked to everyone, except my coach, I will do that tomorrow, and decided to pull out of the show. I truly love bodybuilding but not like this. Like Kuba said, I need a proper off-season and I need to get a coach that thinks more like I do. I am a planner, I like short and long term goals and I understand that the plan can change based on circumstances, however, that’s now how this is going. He may be a great coach for some people but this just isn’t working. So again, thank you for helping me see the right thing to do. I will go back to TRT tomorrow, and up my calories to a maintenance level and then in 8 weeks, get my bloods done and begin a productive off-season.

    Kevin

    [/quote]
    This is a very good move Imo buddy – pushing on from here would kill your enjoyment and love for the sport and the process IMO and still potentially not bring a package you would be truly happy with.

    It really sounds like a shit show from the person coaching you to be honest in terms of drugs and approach to how he has handled your prep.

    such a shame as you do have the potential here to present a very very good physique.

    I would make sure you come out of this prep properly, putting a focus on staying lean and building food up over time. Manage fatigue and come of the cycle properly into a cruise/trt fora phase to allow for maximum recovery.

    make sure to build in some down time and family time and focus on getting your enjoyment back for all of this/

    Then pick a different coach or find some one who will work with you better during this phase out of this prep and through an off season etc. get all this right and next time prep will be super enjoyable for as long as it can be 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 9, 2022 at 5:45 pm in reply to: Curcumin timing?

    Agree with Clare

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 9, 2022 at 5:45 pm in reply to: fluffy nipples

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 9, 2022 at 5:44 pm in reply to: Bloodwork

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 9, 2022 at 5:41 pm in reply to: Libido

    Your crashing your E2 by the sounds of it.

    I would go 600/600 and see how you feel as it seems your not keen on dropping the primo much lower.

    My advice for the quickest fix would be to pull the primo totally for a week or 2 then go back in at 400mg test and 400mg primo to get E2 back up quicker.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 9, 2022 at 5:39 pm in reply to: Struggling with prep 6 weeks out

    In my posing trunks was last Friday’s check in and the ab shots were Monday at 193 lbs.

    You still have fat to come off to be in true condition based on these pictures IMO buddy so your not were you need to be and do need to push hard.

    Your food is pretty low for sure at this stage and you have 6 weeks to bring in the condition so that is enough time. If your feeling like this I would be advising a few days at maintain food and upping the carbs and bringing down cardio before pushing again.

    Prep is meant to be tough but it doesn’t sound like things are being done properly and your suffering in the wrong ways.

    However its impossible for us to advise in full because we dont know all the details and you have a coach.

    I would discuss it with the coach and explain that its effecting your work and day to day health and this needs addressing.

    So it sounds to me like he’s just haphazardly thrown you a refeed in the hope it helps with no thinking behind it and it has made things worse.

    Are you natural or assisted and if assisted what are you taking?

    What was the menu for the reseed?

    How long have you been in prep for?

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 9, 2022 at 5:34 pm in reply to: Carb loading before show

    Just continuing on from this topic of carbing up before show day – when would you typically do this? E.g 24 hours before show day? And how would you determine how much carbs you’d need?

    No one can answer this for you without knowing you and trialing it.

    I have some clients that load 5-7 days out and then taper in. Others that look better loading 1-3 days into the show.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 9, 2022 at 5:30 pm in reply to: 63 and weight loss

    Fully agree with Clare here.

    I would set a daily kcal total of say 2400kcal.
    I would do a 30 minute fasted power walk or incline treadmill walk on wake daily.
    I would set your total daily steps at 10k.

    Track this for 2 weeks and see what the scale does, how you feel and how you perform day to day.

    When weight loss slows you simply need to do more or eat less 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • With an Ai MWF dosing is ok usually IME.

    I simply avise all bloods to be taken on a Monday all the time. Early in the morning pre any drugs.

    This gives me consistency over the year and from blood test to blood test.

    I tend to do things MWF or daily so again im getting the same consistency.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 9, 2022 at 5:26 pm in reply to: Peaking what to pull ?

    Its very person depending.

    I will usually taper clen down.

    I will pull all injections 5-7 days pre depending on how they are sitting in the jab sites. Quite alot of people find they start to get some issues when they are super lean and dehydrated and the last thing you want is a swollen jab site on stage.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 9, 2022 at 5:25 pm in reply to: Hcg and PCT Advice

    Hello bud

    I would take no drugs for that 4 week period personally if you are hoping the natural system may come back on its own.

    I would split each HCG vial into 3 and jab MWF for the 2 weeks while running 20mg nolva
    I would then continue the nolva for 30 days
    I would add in clomid 50mg for 25 days.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    June 9, 2022 at 5:23 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Rest day today –
    HIT cardio done and so much more enjoyable not post legs ha

    All meals in

    beef/eggs/150g jasmine rice cooked
    Chicken/jasmine/Mac oil
    TBJP vegan whey, jasmine, nut butter
    Salmon, Jasmine 150g
    Steak, jasmine 150g
    Beef mince and eggs

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 564 of 1278