Forum Replies Created

Page 578 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    May 18, 2022 at 5:38 pm in reply to: Trt on accutane

    250mg of test and 50mg of Arimidex ? These people your getting advice from I would never speak to again lol. Surely that 50mg Arimidex can’t be right

    I see no issue with being on TRT and accutane and no few that have.

    make sure its a true TRT dose – 100-150mg per week max and base of bloods – its important you make sure all your hormones are as they should be and in range throughout

    I would also say its a must to be taking Trainedbyjp Vital support while doing all of this.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 18, 2022 at 5:36 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Wed – 237lb – High day and legs

    All meals in, Carbs around 900g – insulin with meals 1,pre and post workout.

    I changed the workout up a little as I just had no motivation to do the exact same thing as I have been doing for the last 10 weeks. Volume etc across the workout was the same

    Lay ham curls -Sets of 15 till I couldn’t get 15 – 2 last with partials – 6 sets total
    Extension. -As above
    belt squat – 4 x 20 pyramid weight up –
    Leg press – sets of 20 – normal tempo – 5 sets adding a plate each time.
    lunges – 3 sets of 20 increasing weight each time.
    1 leg ham curls – 3 sets of 8-10 with the same number of reps in partials
    Abductor – 4 x 20 reps

    legs were pumped to death and looked pretty good.

    Meals have been no issues and days food looks like this.

    meal 1 – turkey, 250g cooked jasmine rice, 2 crumpets with jam
    Meal 2 – pre – 1 scoop tbjp vegan protein, 125g tbjp COR, 1 banana, 300ml fruit juice – extra salt as per

    Pre gym – 25g EAA and 50g performance fuel with 5g creatine and 5g glutamine
    Intra – as above

    PWO – 1 scoop vegan protein, 200g cereal, 500ml fruit juice

    Meal 4 – 125g cooked turkey, 300g cooked jasmine rice and 300ml fruit juice
    meal 5 – 125g cooked chicken, 250g cooked jasmine rice and 1 pitta bread
    Meal 6 – 1 scoop vegan protein, 3 crumpets with honey

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 17, 2022 at 7:49 pm in reply to: Hair lose from Masteron but not primo

    IME primo will have less of an effect on hair than masteron yes.

    Its to do with the way the drug works in the body and your individual response. I couldn’t give you the exact science without looking it up tho but this is common for quite a few people

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 17, 2022 at 7:48 pm in reply to: Bulking/cutting help

    I agree with max – i would push up from here.

    i would aim to simply gain no more than 4-6lb a month.

    do this by stepping calories up slowly and making sure your training your ass off.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 17, 2022 at 7:47 pm in reply to: Body comp help

    IMO you have let things slip to far and I would look to cut some fat off for 4-5 weeks.

    Then go again and eat off plan so much.

    You are building a great physique here buddy – Just need to remember when growing the more you eat off plan for most the quicker body fat comes and the quicker you will have to stop growing.

    How would I approach this cut without hindering strength progress? Thanks for the response Hilly. [/quote]
    I would simply drop to maintenance and add in some cardio. – Based on the above this would should see a nice shift in body fat.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 17, 2022 at 7:45 pm in reply to: Blood results

    CK – not a worry as this will be related got training.

    Kidney – make sure you are are using Trainedbyjp vital support and retest in 6 weeks making sure you are fully hydrated and rest for 2-3 days prior.

    ALT – vital support will also bring this down but this number is not a real worry at all IMO

    HDL is not good at all – I would be adding in omega pro from trainedbyjp 1 full serving as well as love heart and make sure you are doing some HIT cardio. I would also be making sure you are getting a good amount of good quality fats from food daily – oil fish, sunflower seeds, macadamia oil etc.

    Looks like the test and primo worked very well in terms of estrogen control.

    Progesterone is high but if you were not experiencing any sides I would not be concerned. You could add in vitamin B6 to bring down prolactin somewhat.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 17, 2022 at 7:42 pm in reply to: How and when to run primo to get big

    i cant see the picture for some reason.

    However if you have some fat to loose and looking at your previous cycles and trt doses

    i would be looking to run 300mg test with 300mg primo initially. I would use the first 6 weeks to cut some fat off hard and get yourself in the best position to grow.

    I may then step the cycle forward by increasing the primo to 450mg and driving food up over time to focus on adding lean tissue.

    You could then progress again by moving the primo to 600mg based on blood work, progress and how you feel. This would still be less than your previous cycles, much healthier and likely bring about just as much progress if every thing else is bang on and body comp remains decent.

    If primo isn’t available he could do the same with masteron?[/quote]
    Yes

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • I would be opting for trainedbyjp Insure instead in your case.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 17, 2022 at 7:40 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    tuesday – Rest day today – Was supposed to be arms but I had physio this Am – Bicep seems to be nothing serious. The cause was an issue with my lat and rib causing the scapula to stick and thus the bicep not being able to work properly. After some very painful work it is not almost pain free.

    All food in – HIT and cardio done

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 17, 2022 at 7:34 am in reply to: Intra EAAs and total protein intake

    I dont personally but I am very consistent with it year round.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 17, 2022 at 7:32 am in reply to: Body comp help

    IMO you have let things slip to far and I would look to cut some fat off for 4-5 weeks.

    Then go again and eat off plan so much.

    You are building a great physique here buddy – Just need to remember when growing the more you eat off plan for most the quicker body fat comes and the quicker you will have to stop growing.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 17, 2022 at 7:30 am in reply to: Using bodyfat as fuel instead of protein

    These things happen close to a show buddy. Its very normal to over think things and second guess.

    Discuss all with your coach – how your feeling, what your mind is doing etc.

    They should be there to go over these things with you and put your mind at rest.

    That is what you hire them for

    Yes I like to research as well . Part of the reason I like the sport is discovering things about how the body works . I agree 3 weeks out isn’t the time though . The coach is great , Im chilled now I genuinely think it was the EQ being to toxic on my body , which we always thought was one of the safe compounds years ago [/quote]
    the Eq hasnt left your system in a week thats for sure so it wasn’t that if the issue has stopped.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 17, 2022 at 7:29 am in reply to: How and when to run primo to get big

    i cant see the picture for some reason.

    However if you have some fat to loose and looking at your previous cycles and trt doses

    i would be looking to run 300mg test with 300mg primo initially. I would use the first 6 weeks to cut some fat off hard and get yourself in the best position to grow.

    I may then step the cycle forward by increasing the primo to 450mg and driving food up over time to focus on adding lean tissue.

    You could then progress again by moving the primo to 600mg based on blood work, progress and how you feel. This would still be less than your previous cycles, much healthier and likely bring about just as much progress if every thing else is bang on and body comp remains decent.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 17, 2022 at 7:25 am in reply to: Next cycle

    I would be bringing in vitamin B6 at 200mg to help with prolactin

    Testosterone read is on the lower end of what you may expect for this dose of test so consider this when picking your next cycle dose.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 16, 2022 at 8:37 pm in reply to: Rohm batch

    Everything is fine now and has been a while

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 578 of 1278