Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
To add – the things showing as high/LOW are barely high and wouldn’t be a cause for concern for myself.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
The only issues i see are the ones you have mentioned bud –
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
IME primo would not be enough to combat E2 etc from that dose of test and NPP for most people.
Primo for some doesn’t have that strong of an AI effect and test/deca together causes more of rise in E2 than 1 plus 1 equals 2 for example.
if I was designing something like this I would likely have 400mg masteron in instead of the primo if I was wanting to avoid an AI and some one had a tendency to get gyno issues.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Its very hard to say as it depends on how you have ran into the show and how your body responds.
If you are ready early, able to pull back and are not fatigued etc then doing legs on the Monday between shows should be no issue – just be careful of volume and intensity etc.
it also depends on how your legs have looked days after training them.
If you have been running hard into the first show and pushing all the way then it may make sense to not train them at all or just do some pump stuff to get glycogen moving etc from any additional food you may of put in the night of the show, the load you may of done for the show etc etc.
if you have just cruised in for the first one then this would be different to if you have loaded hard and then nailed a dominoes after the show for example.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Part of dieting and losing bodyfat means you can’t get away from depleting intramuscular triglycerides and glycogen. This is a phase everyone goes through when starting a diet phase, when the fullness of the muscle is lost and doesn’t press against the fat giving you a more 3d shape.
Just gotta keep going; until fat loss amount is at a point where you can see the muscle underneath more clearly even when it’s flat
exactly this –
its just part of the process you have to get through.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hey.
As Phoebe states this is all about how you look in reality and how lean you want to get.
For myself with clients it usually boils down to.
There end goal.
What is happening with performance in the gym.
How they feel day to day.We must look at these things and then make a decision .
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
These things happen close to a show buddy. Its very normal to over think things and second guess.
Discuss all with your coach – how your feeling, what your mind is doing etc.
They should be there to go over these things with you and put your mind at rest.
That is what you hire them for
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would suggest listening to all of the education videos first and foremost buddy to get the best under standing possible on how to approach your drug use.
A lot of what your asking is very case specific.
So if you provided your previous AAS use.
current physique picture
What your goals are.We me also be able to advise better
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Monday – Weight 238 –
all meals in no issues – Digestion etc fine.
Was feeling great into training.
Chest with some additional delts – loads of machines broke in UF which is a shock and annoying so the workout was all over – ruined the session TBH
I then did some posing and my left bicep that I have had an ongoing issue with felt funky is the only way to describe it and I couldn’t it a front double properly on that side at all.
As I noted last week this bicep did hurt when trained arms and its the one thats been giving me grief for a while so far from ideal
I have already spoke to the doctor and they have getting me in for an Ultra sound ASAP however if the appointment is ages away im just going to pay for a private MRI.
Im already seeing my physio/chiro guy in the morning so going to get him to look at it to.
Bar that little nightmare I didn’t look to bad at all when posing 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
this certainly would not be something to get really worried about. You may of been nervous that could of bumped it up a tad.
However what is your current body composition like – Bf levels etc.
How fit are you.
We should always be striving to have this as best as we can get it.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
there are 2-3 main reasons for lantus use.
As Kuba states to take stress of the pancreas when carbohydrate intake gets high.
To generally increase nutrient partitioning over the day and around workouts – This would be done without the need for the fast acting around the workout.
Lastly I do believe lantus has been shown to cause an increase in IGF levels which is beneficial to us for muscle growth.
This all combined makes it a better option than just using fast acting plus its much easier to control than fast acting and you just need to take it with meal 1 or 2 and then forget about it rather than having to monitor timings of foods when your taking it and being careful the spikes etc dont catch you out.
The addition then of fast acting around the workout is when our looking to get more complicated and drive nutrients while training hard to maximise some mechanisms that go on during the workout and also post workout.
In terms of dosing I start males usually on 10iu and find this pretty effective and then increase as need be. However this very much depends on the individual and several different things relevant to then personally.
How long do you run lantus for at a time mate in the off season?[/quote]
it depends on the person and situation.
With some I may run it on just weak body parts or all training days throughout our push phases.
Sometimes I may run it during a cruise phase when we are in a prolonged growth phase to try and keep progress moving at all times while anabolics are low – Ran with GH etc.
For those on huge amounts of food it may be in for most of the off season if not all.
[/quote]
Is there no long term side effects to the pancreas? More like to turn yourself diabetic? [/quote]
Long term permanent use may run into some form of actual insulin insensitivity over time but I would not be using long term daily so it would never be a concern.Its hard to give a factual answer as there are no studies of people without diabetes using diabetes medication I imagine or not hat I have ever come across.
would be interesting to see if there was anything investigated
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Keep protein intake at the high end and train as hard as you did and in the same way that you did during your gaining phase where you built the muscle. Be smart with how aggressive you are with the cut and increase output/reduce input slowly.
If you’re assisted then there’s less chance of muscle loss. If you’re natural be more prolonged and progressive with the cut.
I’m finding it so hard now I’m 40 to reach those last bits . Don’t get me wrong I’m hammering it . 3 weeks out carbs to around workout only and minimal for breakfast . Up to 60 mins cardio fasted . [/quote]
Sometimes you just have to keep pushing and pushing for those last bits.What is fat intake daily?
What are overall steps?what is cycle like?
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Yes and she is looking better. But she doesn’t like taking pictures. I have explained to her that it’s a slow process especially when cals are already this low.
She does 20 mins cardio post workout.
I will increase this to 10 min interval then 20 mins steady
Also we train after protein shake and coconut oil in morning. Then have intra with eaa and cyclic dextrin.
If I wanted to add yohimbine how would I alter this?
Is it carbs that blunt it’s effects?
So would I just remove intra carbs ?
Or would I need to drop the morning shake and mct’s?
Would it be better to just take clen so I do not need to alter her diet yet. And then add in yohimbine when I need to do a diet adjustment ?
Just to clarify. On t3 and t4.
Why would you use t4 first and not t3 and what would be a good starting dose ?
We built her calories up quite high before Xmas but also had couple cheat means a week. So they weren’t clean.
Then got covid and had time off training because of work and family stuff also. So had a shitty 6 weeks.
That didn’t help the starting point. [/quote]
if i was trying to really maximise fat loss then then you could train with just EAA and utilise the Y here. This would be something done as a last effort to get more fat off.Adding clen would be a basic first step yes.
T4 is converted to t3 so if t4 levels are low then this may increase t3 levels without directly adding in t3 and could be deemed as a healthier/better option if this works.
I would look at 100mcg.
However I would get her thyroid checked for this to see were the numbers are and not add in blind so to speak and see if they are even needed.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Thanks for the reply hilly, I’ve gone on 120mg test only cycle for now then I will get bloods again to make sure it’s thinned out before starting a blast again and blood pressure I don’t no. How can I measure this at home? It feels super high recently though
You will need to buy a monitor.
I would also add in baby aspirin [/quote]
Will baby aspirin thin blood temporarily or will it help cure it eventually?[/quote]
it will help things short term until and prevent any serious acute potential issues while you work on adding the supplements above and letting blood.Then you focus on not allowing this to occur again
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Rest day/family sunday today.
Just steps in.
All meal done – 1 beef and rice meal switched for beef and white potato in the pub with friends and the little boy.
All is good –
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.