Forum Replies Created

Page 580 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    May 15, 2022 at 6:53 am in reply to: Benefits of Lantus in off season?

    there are 2-3 main reasons for lantus use.

    As Kuba states to take stress of the pancreas when carbohydrate intake gets high.

    To generally increase nutrient partitioning over the day and around workouts – This would be done without the need for the fast acting around the workout.

    Lastly I do believe lantus has been shown to cause an increase in IGF levels which is beneficial to us for muscle growth.

    This all combined makes it a better option than just using fast acting plus its much easier to control than fast acting and you just need to take it with meal 1 or 2 and then forget about it rather than having to monitor timings of foods when your taking it and being careful the spikes etc dont catch you out.

    The addition then of fast acting around the workout is when our looking to get more complicated and drive nutrients while training hard to maximise some mechanisms that go on during the workout and also post workout.

    In terms of dosing I start males usually on 10iu and find this pretty effective and then increase as need be. However this very much depends on the individual and several different things relevant to then personally.

    How long do you run lantus for at a time mate in the off season?[/quote]
    it depends on the person and situation.

    With some I may run it on just weak body parts or all training days throughout our push phases.

    Sometimes I may run it during a cruise phase when we are in a prolonged growth phase to try and keep progress moving at all times while anabolics are low – Ran with GH etc.

    For those on huge amounts of food it may be in for most of the off season if not all.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 15, 2022 at 6:51 am in reply to: Nutrition Critique

    it looks a little all over.

    Meal 1 is fine – are you having some veg etc with this ? if not I wold recommend adding TBJP greens

    Meal 2 – this is pre workout – is there a reason for no carbs and it being lower in protein?

    Intra – I wold always recommend EAA not BCAA

    Meal 3 – As mark says this doesn’t make any sense – The kcal difference between the oats and apple and cucumber is drastic for each.

    Meal 4 – is fine

    Can’t see anything else

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 15, 2022 at 6:49 am in reply to: Punctured a big hole in test vial

    For me if you can easily replace it then I would recommend replacing it. For the price of a bottle is it worth potentially getting an infection.

    You are probably fine to use in reality and just draw from the side of the rubber so not near the tear to make it worse but its impossible to say for sure as its very hard to see if its actually open and can be contaminated or still sealed.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 14, 2022 at 8:44 pm in reply to: Medickecks finger prick

    Having compared them pretty closely they are not that far out but certainly not as accurate as IV IME

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 14, 2022 at 8:43 pm in reply to: Coming off a long cutting cycle..unsure what to do next

    That info is fantastic,many thanks for that.

    Would you say the 6 weeks of a low dose of test/mast is ok time wise or should it be less/more?

    Lastly…I’ve literally never had bloodwork carried out..any guidance to who’s the go to and what the rough costings are?

    Thanks again.

    there is no specific time line for that – it depends how long it takes to get your body normalised on food while holding the body comp you want. Might take 4 weeks might take 10.

    This is all based on changes and what you want to do individually.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 14, 2022 at 8:41 pm in reply to: Helping my gf get lean

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 14, 2022 at 8:37 pm in reply to: On Test While Travelling

    makes 0 difference IMO being off by 4 days.

    I would not stress it at all

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 14, 2022 at 8:36 pm in reply to: Punctured a big hole in test vial

    I cant see through it – Does it lift up etc or is it not loose?

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 14, 2022 at 8:35 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Sat – Weight dipped to 236.5 post rest day.

    Busy work day with clients completing over the next few weekends – mock show runs etc etc plus normal client work and then linked up with. Client to train and pose.

    So was none stop 6-6.

    Cardio and all meals in no issues.

    Felt good and have dropped the melatonin – No matter how long I ran it for I always feel a little groggy and it was slowing down my morning work which I dont like.

    I tend to wake at around 5 and am starting work between 5:30-6 and like to be zoned in for 6 and I was just not getting there till 8ish and feeling a little slower all morning which I do not like.

    Back today – Super hot in gym.

    Cable pull overs – 4 x 10-15
    Hoist pull down with a 2 sec pause in contraction – x 12, x 8, x8, x 8, x 9F –
    Chest supported T bar row – x 12, x 10, x 8, x8, x 8 – best and strongest I have been on this which is interesting.
    1 arm HS low row – x 12, x 12, x 12, x 12
    Prime upper back row – x 15, x 15, x 15
    Seated reverse Pull Downs to chest – x 15, x 15, x 15

    Good session

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 14, 2022 at 5:56 am in reply to: Thick blood

    Thanks for the reply hilly, I’ve gone on 120mg test only cycle for now then I will get bloods again to make sure it’s thinned out before starting a blast again and blood pressure I don’t no. How can I measure this at home? It feels super high recently though

    You will need to buy a monitor.

    I would also add in baby aspirin

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 14, 2022 at 5:55 am in reply to: Cholesterol issues on bloods

    Fully agree with max here.

    Another odd thing is that my free test is still at 1300, while I’m on trt dose[/quote]
    What was total test. Above range ?

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 14, 2022 at 5:47 am in reply to: Helping my gf get lean

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 13, 2022 at 8:40 pm in reply to: Cholesterol issues on bloods

    Fully agree with max here.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 13, 2022 at 8:39 pm in reply to: Trt blood results

    Your E2 seems very high for that test reading.

    How did you draw the blood? IV or finger prick.

    I would be switching to a Enanthate ester and changing my dosing schedule to EOD

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 13, 2022 at 8:37 pm in reply to: Coming off a long cutting cycle..unsure what to do next

    Firstly huge well done on the changes – Dramatic difference.

    Were you go here has to be a choice for yourself TBH so its hard for us to advise.

    In reality at 41 most males are going to have a natural test of the lower end. Not all however.

    If you choose to do TRt then its an option you may need to run with forever.

    You have run a 20 week cycle and there will of been a fair bit of stress on the body with the orals etc so I would not be recommending a rebound cycle at all.

    If it was me I would be dropping down to a Trt dose of test or slightly elevated sports TRT you may call it (150mg test/100mg mast) and working up my calories slowly to make sure I maintained the current body comp as best I could and catching any potential growth coming out of this with the slightly above normal hormone levels.

    Once I had my body in a stable position with food worked up, No food focus or hunger issues I would then be having the discussion of – Do I PCT and try and bring my natural levels back up or make the choice to be on TRT for the foreseeable.

    Many thanks for that response Peter, very much appreciated.

    Prior to hitting the cycle i have carried out 3 previously but these were 10 odd years ago..kids,jobs,injuries and prior to hitting this cycle my sex drive was super high so im keeping my fingers crossed its still there.

    So i would like to run pct for defo, see if its there basically.ive already upped my calorie intake…mainly the same diet but the adding of more carbs basically.

    So from now Peter what do you recommend?. Just a basic dose of Test E or Prop or Sust? Say 4-6 weeks or less?

    Cut the orals complete?

    And then the best PCT at my age would be what? I have some hcg and clom in already,anything else you guys recommend?

    Thanks again[/quote]

    Just the test or test n mast as stated

    No orals as stated

    Any test is fine in reality. Prop would allow you to start pct a little earlier.

    In reality it doesn’t matter much. [/quote]

    Many thanks for the response Peter. Very much appreciated.

    I have watched the great vid on the pct by Dr Dean and then stumbled across Jordans views with one saying that quite a long wait is needed following cycle finish and the other to start quite soon. Which would be best on a 20week cycle

    As ive run prop/mast at 600mg each each week i think ill run just 150mg/100mg of mast for the next 5/6 weeks to get my diet upped and in check so i dont loose to much…What u think on that?

    PCT wise as they are quite short esters to start about 1 week after the finish at the following

    16 days EOD of hcg 1000iu

    40 mg tamoxifen 30 days

    Clomid 100mg 30 days

    Then drop the tamoxifen and clomid down to half for another 20days.

    What would you think on that plan?

    And also would you add or not bother with Proviron possibly to put in the pct mix?

    Thanks again, great help.

    [/quote]
    I would wait 2 weeks if running prop esters.

    I would then run HCG and 1000IU EOD for 3 weeks. I would be running 20mg Nolvadex alongside this.

    I would then run 100mg clomid for 5 days followed by 30 days of 50mg clomid. I would keep the nolvadex in at 20mg alongside this.

    I would then retest hormones 2 weeks after stopping the clomid and Nolva.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 580 of 1278