Forum Replies Created

Page 581 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    May 13, 2022 at 8:35 pm in reply to: Holiday prep

    firstly start by making sure your eating the same macros every day for 7-10 days.

    Say 3700kcal .

    Take your weight at the start and then at day 7 and day 10.
    Take pics also.

    Did your weight go up or down. Do you look any better?

    if not then you need to either reduce calories or increase output. As it sounds like your job is quite manual I would be tempted to pull cals back 300 daily and then repeat the process until you get were you want to be.

    Keep protein consistent at say 275g daily. Reduce cals from the other macros.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 13, 2022 at 8:32 pm in reply to: Going on holiday with self prescribed test

    Agree with Rhea.

    As they sell Test over the counter there and its not illegal I doubt there would be any issues.

    However you never know and with the drug being so easily available there it may be simply safe to just purchase there and not take any risks.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 13, 2022 at 8:30 pm in reply to: Thick blood

    To add i would continue to monitor this and not attempt another cycle until you have blood work confirming things are normal.

    What is your BP on average day To day

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 13, 2022 at 8:30 pm in reply to: Thick blood

    Hi David,

    If you don’t already you can add in tbjp love heart, tbjp vital support to your health stack and tbjp cure coming.

    Add in HIIT cardio.

    Change your lifestyle.

    Are you currently doing any CV activity?

    Fully agree with Phoebe – Add these supplements ASAP.

    however I would also be giving blood

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 13, 2022 at 8:29 pm in reply to: Test + primo no AI

    We really cant tell you, only bloods will.

    For most it certainly would be without a doubt but there could be people out there that this would not be sufficient for.

    its always so person dependent.

    Bloods at week 5 of the test and primo will give you a clear answer

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 13, 2022 at 8:26 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Friday – Weight 238

    Rest day – busy check in day.

    took Arilena to david lloyds in the pool this afternoon which was great.

    Just need to pre prepare my meals next week on work days for getting up early and doing my main work days there instead of at home which will be a nice change with no distractions.

    High day and back 2moro with a client coming down from Scotland who is 2 weeks out

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 13, 2022 at 5:52 am in reply to: Coming off a long cutting cycle..unsure what to do next

    Firstly huge well done on the changes – Dramatic difference.

    Were you go here has to be a choice for yourself TBH so its hard for us to advise.

    In reality at 41 most males are going to have a natural test of the lower end. Not all however.

    If you choose to do TRt then its an option you may need to run with forever.

    You have run a 20 week cycle and there will of been a fair bit of stress on the body with the orals etc so I would not be recommending a rebound cycle at all.

    If it was me I would be dropping down to a Trt dose of test or slightly elevated sports TRT you may call it (150mg test/100mg mast) and working up my calories slowly to make sure I maintained the current body comp as best I could and catching any potential growth coming out of this with the slightly above normal hormone levels.

    Once I had my body in a stable position with food worked up, No food focus or hunger issues I would then be having the discussion of – Do I PCT and try and bring my natural levels back up or make the choice to be on TRT for the foreseeable.

    Many thanks for that response Peter, very much appreciated.

    Prior to hitting the cycle i have carried out 3 previously but these were 10 odd years ago..kids,jobs,injuries and prior to hitting this cycle my sex drive was super high so im keeping my fingers crossed its still there.

    So i would like to run pct for defo, see if its there basically.ive already upped my calorie intake…mainly the same diet but the adding of more carbs basically.

    So from now Peter what do you recommend?. Just a basic dose of Test E or Prop or Sust? Say 4-6 weeks or less?

    Cut the orals complete?

    And then the best PCT at my age would be what? I have some hcg and clom in already,anything else you guys recommend?

    Thanks again[/quote]
    Just the test or test n mast as stated

    No orals as stated

    Any test is fine in reality. Prop would allow you to start pct a little earlier.

    In reality it doesn’t matter much.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 13, 2022 at 5:51 am in reply to: Coming off a long cutting cycle..unsure what to do next

    Also guys..the 150 test/100 mast would that be a week? Split in to 75/50 maybe?

    Yes I would split it like that.

    However these numbers are just guides on what I would do.

    Pct – check the Health section. There is a sticky on PCT laying it out in detail
    By Dr Dean

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 13, 2022 at 5:48 am in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’re all good

    Rest day with work, walking, having a coffee with a friend and seeing my parents.

    Yesterday was check in day and Kuba have me some nice feedback – which always is great. We know we have lots of size to still gain through my back shot mostly but everywhere could do with some more but he believes I’m a more complete package which is great – no time to hold on that thought though much more work to be done.

    I will add a couple shots ?

    Pull

    Tomorrow off to bed I go

    Unbelievable meg, just a superb look.

    You n kuba are really doing some amazing work.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 13, 2022 at 5:47 am in reply to: My training whilst cutting wrong?

    As above. Do all you can to
    Maintain.

    A Little longer rest between sets if need be.

    Potentially reduce total work volume a little.

    Ultimately you need to dig in and do all you can to keep those numbers

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 12, 2022 at 7:22 pm in reply to: Growth / numbness stiffness arm wrist

    Agree with above – initially drop the dose down to 2iu.

    Then if this rectifies things and you want to increase try keeping the dose split – maybe 2 on wake and 2 pre or PWO later in the day

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 12, 2022 at 7:21 pm in reply to: Help Reading Blood work

    As above – All is good that has been tested.

    Your testosterone level is raised so I am presuming you are on a TRT dose of some sorts or end of a cycle and the testosterone is still in system or you are an out lier who has a very high natural test level which is very very rare

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 12, 2022 at 7:19 pm in reply to: Coming off a long cutting cycle..unsure what to do next

    Firstly huge well done on the changes – Dramatic difference.

    Were you go here has to be a choice for yourself TBH so its hard for us to advise.

    In reality at 41 most males are going to have a natural test of the lower end. Not all however.

    If you choose to do TRt then its an option you may need to run with forever.

    You have run a 20 week cycle and there will of been a fair bit of stress on the body with the orals etc so I would not be recommending a rebound cycle at all.

    If it was me I would be dropping down to a Trt dose of test or slightly elevated sports TRT you may call it (150mg test/100mg mast) and working up my calories slowly to make sure I maintained the current body comp as best I could and catching any potential growth coming out of this with the slightly above normal hormone levels.

    Once I had my body in a stable position with food worked up, No food focus or hunger issues I would then be having the discussion of – Do I PCT and try and bring my natural levels back up or make the choice to be on TRT for the foreseeable.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 12, 2022 at 7:14 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Thursday – Weight 238lb – I can always feel it in my body temp as soon as I get close to 240lb. Start needing a head band in the gym lol.

    So Trained with a client who is competing in a week today in athletic Figure. She is behind in the lower due to several issues up to 6-7 weeks out mainly including constantly straying from diet. However she looks good and has now manage to knuckle in these last 6 weeks and not stray. I am hoping this is a huge learning curve and she can keep this going moving forward as when we get her lower to match her upper she is going to look very very good indeed.

    Delts and chest.

    Upright rows SS angled DB laterals – 12,12,12,12,12

    Rear pec dec – 15,15,15/12/

    Cable front raise with a 3 second negative – x 12, 12, 10, 9

    Seated machine lateral – x 15, 15, 15, 12, 10, 9 with 2 drop sets.

    Pec dec with a 2 second pause in contraction – adding 2 reps each set until I couldn’t add the 2 reps – 8,10,12,14,15 done
    Hoist press – x 15, 15, 14, 12, 10

    Job done.

    All meals in – Away we go

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 12, 2022 at 7:10 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Hey Hilly! Please may I ask your current diet and if you are still following a low FODMAP approach? Thank you!

    Hello bud – If you scroll back you will see all days laid out as they are currently.

    I follow something very close – basically I eat the foods I have tested out over a long time I know for a fact cause me no issues. Most are Low FODMAP yes

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 581 of 1278