Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
Hilly
MemberMay 12, 2022 at 5:48 am in reply to: How to auto-regulate volume, based on recovery feedback on low weight exercises?I don’t see how the progression would be hugely less frequent.
I would be confident I can continue to get an extra rep on these exercises atleast every other week once working maximally.
Also Recovery and progress feedback is not just gauged on every single exercise bit on the workout as a whole.
So if 1/2 my exercises maintain n the other half improve then this is a success for me. If I recover to repeat this recovery is good personally.
Can I ask why just 1 set to failure. How is the rest of your workout looking ?
How are you judging work rate n progress for everything else.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Suits – I buy and get tailored.
Usually cost £60-80 to get a jacket n trousers adjusted
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hey bud. All of us here work as coaches.
I would advise checking peoples websites / insta for an idea of the work they do, qualifications etc n who may Suit you best.
Don’t be scared to ask questions. It’s important you know who your going to spend to get money with is right for you
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Do you have any high E2 sides?
If not then I may not be overly concerned TBH.
I would look to bring that BP down a tad – ITs bad bad at all but adding in the supplements you have got coming plus some regular cardio will help this.
Apart from hat if you have no sides then I wouldn’t be overly concerned if I am honest
Hy Hilly,
Water retention, and oily skin. Libido is not so sky high since 3-4 weeks. I think the higher estrogen and prolactin levels are decreasing it. I had seen your answer on another post, what do you think? If i replace half of my Test with Mast could that lowering my strength too?[/quote]
2 options here1 – drop the deca and replace with mast E same dose
2 – half the deca and add in 300mg mast
I can’t tell you which one would be better for strength but option 1 would defo reduce E2 the most.
I would be inclined to say you would notice no strength loss at all but can’t say for sure. You may see an increase from the mast tbh
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Looks terrible
Cucumber as a meal ?
Corned beef is a very poor source of protein umi.
Serious lack of good fats
Any insight on where I could ideally start Hilly. That would be really appreciated.
Wow, can’t believe it was this bad my God [/quote]
Your usual food sources we all know are healthy.Kiera has literally nailed it.
aim for 5 meals a day all with a solid protein/carb and fat source either from additional fats or a fatty protein source. Veg/salad with each meal.
There is a meal plan calculator on the site that will give you a breakdown of were to start 🙂
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
You could start growing now yes but i think it would be better to get a little leaner TBH.
If your strength isn’t suffering, you dont had mad food focus and you feel ok then I would get another 3-4kg off minimum before a push up.
this will allow your next push to last longer and be overall more effective as well as feel more comfortable with how you look as you grow.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Do you have any high E2 sides?
If not then I may not be overly concerned TBH.
I would look to bring that BP down a tad – ITs bad bad at all but adding in the supplements you have got coming plus some regular cardio will help this.
Apart from hat if you have no sides then I wouldn’t be overly concerned if I am honest
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
@Ryanpetford @Hilly No insulin, never thought of using a gda before but I’ll add if you think it’s of benefit
Also might add im a roofer by trade so I move a fair bit already as you could imagine
So this is why pics are so important – You are a real big guy and your body comp is no were near what I might have imagined based on those numbers
How long have you been on current cycle – your not leaving any time to cruise it seems inbetween – have you run bloods to see how things are before prep?
Im presuming this food is split over more meals and not just eaten in 3 meals?
I would be dropping alot of the fruit juice – alot of the carb powder and looking to have as much solid food as you can handle.
I would be pulling carbs back some what to maybe 800-900g and adding in some fasted steady state cardio and then assessing how you look every few days.
Im presuming this is your first prep?
What I like to do with all clients is have a pre prep phase were we set the meal plan up as we want it during prep, put some regular cardio in and track steps.
Get bloods done and have everything in place so that we know exactly what the body is doing on a regimented plan.
Personally I would be starting prep now and give yourself the full 20 weeks to get in shape .
You nail this and you are going to have one hell of an impressive physique to present bud
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Wednesday – High day
Cardio done
All meals in no issues – I think I need to try getting 3 meals in pre gym – im having to wait up till 10 to get my last meal in and then up at just before 5.If I got that last meal in at 9 I should get to bed a little earlier as im not then sleeping till 11.
Legs – the usual
seated ham curls – 3 sec negative and 2 sec pause in contraction – 12,12,8 with 2 drops
Extensions – 20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 12 with 8 partials.
Belt squat – 20,20,20,15
Leg press – 4 second neg and 3 second positive -Went a little heavier here 15, 12, 11
lay ham curl with a 2 second pause in contraction – 10,10,9
Lunges – x 20, xF, x F with a drop to BW
Standing 1 leg curl each set done with partials after for the same number of reps – x 10, x 10, x 7
Adductor – x20, x 20Dead and buried
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Lots of threads discussing this to bud.
No issues training first thing. As meg says it may make sense to put more food in pre bed 100%
Also you must focus on hydration when waking.
Lots water
Coconut water
SaltInstagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Fats are important for hormonal
Function in general.During a cutting / deficit phase it would be ideal to keep near 20-% imo.
In an off season it may end up being 15% depending how high food is
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Looks terrible
Cucumber as a meal ?
Corned beef is a very poor source of protein umi.
Serious lack of good fats
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
there are 2-3 main reasons for lantus use.
As Kuba states to take stress of the pancreas when carbohydrate intake gets high.
To generally increase nutrient partitioning over the day and around workouts – This would be done without the need for the fast acting around the workout.
Lastly I do believe lantus has been shown to cause an increase in IGF levels which is beneficial to us for muscle growth.
This all combined makes it a better option than just using fast acting plus its much easier to control than fast acting and you just need to take it with meal 1 or 2 and then forget about it rather than having to monitor timings of foods when your taking it and being careful the spikes etc dont catch you out.
The addition then of fast acting around the workout is when our looking to get more complicated and drive nutrients while training hard to maximise some mechanisms that go on during the workout and also post workout.
In terms of dosing I start males usually on 10iu and find this pretty effective and then increase as need be. However this very much depends on the individual and several different things relevant to then personally.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Great information from clare.
I would be focusing on getting nutrition bang on and bringing your body fat down to at least 15%.
Make sure you are doing some cardio 4-5 times a week and potentially a little HIT if you can a couple of days a week.
I think you need to focus on simply getting your whole body in a healthier state and this would fix the lack of energy issue.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Im with Nath here.
I would want your protein at 220-250g minimum daily. Reduce carbs to allow for this change.
I would be doing some cardio every day on wake.
I would drive those steps up some what. Maybe add in some HIT cardio on rest days.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.