Forum Replies Created

Page 584 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    May 9, 2022 at 8:16 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Monday Was supposed to be a training day but turned into a rest day as I fell asleep during my training window. The wedding at the weekend really hit me hard. Im just not built for that stuff any more which is why its very rare and only happens for special occasions like this every now and then.

    HIT cardio was done
    All work done
    All meals done

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 9, 2022 at 8:15 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Hilly I see you are doing 4-5iu GH pre workout. I am currently looking at doing a 3iu EOD protocol with Humatrope during my reverse/rebound. However, I am also considering 4iu pre workout 3 days per week. These would both see me have the pen last almost 2 months.

    In your opinion, what are the pros and cons of each approach? I wasn’t sure if your approach was recommended by AJ or your idea as I know you have run GH similarly in the past. Cheers!

    Hello bud – for clients looking to focus on growth/recomp then I have always favoured a EOD approach or 3 x a week.

    The timing then just becomes about what theory you favour or method you are trying to utilise with other things.

    My current approach is recommended by AJ and has some other things running alongside the GH to work with it.

    in reality for yourself I dont think there would be a significant different at this dosing between running it pre workout or pre bed.

    If your goal was to recomp then I would likely favour pre workout and if its all out growth then I may favour pre bed but this is very much being picky over little benefits from the Gh that may favour the individual goal.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 8, 2022 at 6:57 pm in reply to: BLOODS / HGH

    yes, you can run GH no issues here

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 8, 2022 at 6:56 pm in reply to: Prep Guidance/Questions

    Hello bud.

    I agree with the guys above – forget about what your weight is and just focus on getting all the fat off 2-4 weeks prior to the show.

    You will defo have more fat to loose than you think.

    Personally I would also reduce the test dose to 300mg and add in 200mg primo for the first 8 weeks then 200mg masteron to replace the primo last 8 weeks.

    IME very very few if any one ends up at the same weight they started at on prep unless they spent the time before prep off all supplements and not training or eating right. Unless they are Kevin levrone this usually doesn’t work for people either tho lol

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 8, 2022 at 6:52 pm in reply to: Sodium

    I use the same grinder always and then use 6 grinds per meal.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 8, 2022 at 6:52 pm in reply to: Test 300

    hello bud – firstly very well done tin building such a great physique and doing so in a very sensible way.

    I would be adding 150mg primo tot he current dose and then stepping that forward to 250mg for the rest of the growth phase.

    Then move back to cruise phase before moving into prep.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 8, 2022 at 6:49 pm in reply to: Health Phase – To Diet or to Maintain?

    I would use the initial 4 weeks to hold were you are and then once everything settles I would be doing a mini cut to drop some fat off.

    I would also be adding in 75mg primo to my TRT dose personally.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 8, 2022 at 6:48 pm in reply to: Best way to utilize 72IU of Humatrope during rebound phase?

    3iu EOD would be my favoured approach to getting the best bang for buck – youll have nearly enough for 2 months

    agree 100%

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 8, 2022 at 6:47 pm in reply to: Gear for girls that competes

    for me i would be wanting to utilise other options to try and maximise progress before taking this step.

    little things like Inject L carn, metformin and even GH over a long period provide some steps forward without using hormones.

    Once this is done and she feels she is really ready to take that step then I personally would be looking at very low dose var – 2.5-5mg daily for 6 weeks initially and assessing how she responds to this and what if any sides were experienced.

    Very low dose primo would be my next step.

    However as Jordan says 9 times out of 10 girls are using way before they should be and would simply make great progress by perfecting everything else and then being patient.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 8, 2022 at 6:44 pm in reply to: 50 yr of age, competitor

    I have 2 clients very similar to yourself.

    We run regular blood work every 6 weeks when we do decide to cycle as well as ECG etc with doctor when he can.

    When we do cycle its just test and primo and into shows we limit oral use to the very end.

    We then spend long times on TRT

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 8, 2022 at 6:42 pm in reply to: Gear pre mixed ?

    I wouldn’t have an issue using the Tren mix TBH.

    However I think that test mix is just stupid lol and would prefer just one ester

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 8, 2022 at 6:41 pm in reply to: Sex drive

    cialis is fine year round from my reading and I use for its health benefits. However I dont notice any increase in sex drive from it and I dont believe others do either.

    Just an improvement in the ability to get an erection over and over 🙂

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 8, 2022 at 6:40 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    So Wedding Sat

    I was up early as per and got all work done for 11am and then was at Wedding for 12.

    Drank way to much and suffered for it today but had the best day and its been a long time since I had a good day with friends and charl like that.

    Today food has been crap.

    Straight back to it 2moro

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 8, 2022 at 6:39 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Hey Hilly !

    When you write 5×12-15 with last 2 to failure.

    The first 3 sets are pyramiding up to that top weight ?

    Ex : 30kg x12, 35kg x12, 37.5×12, and 40×14, 42.5×12

    Or weight stay the same until fatigue kicks in and put you tout failure on last 2 sets ?

    Ex : 40kg x12-12-12–10-9 ?

    Thanks for the answer !

    Hello bud

    yes they pyramid up

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 6, 2022 at 7:43 pm in reply to: different colour of Rohm test Sus

    I’ve never noticed this with Rohm.

    Could be a carrier oil change.

    I’ll

    Message my guy and ask now

    Thank you Hilly!

    I’m think of they might got a wrong label on this vial?[/quote]
    Just spoke to them.

    The raw mct oil can sometimes have a slight colour change.

    That’s all.

    Which makes sense

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 584 of 1278