Forum Replies Created

Page 585 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    May 6, 2022 at 7:37 pm in reply to: 10 week cruise bloodwork

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 6, 2022 at 7:33 pm in reply to: different colour of Rohm test Sus

    I’ve never noticed this with Rohm.

    Could be a carrier oil change.

    I’ll
    Message my guy and ask now

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 6, 2022 at 7:31 pm in reply to: Macros / Food Choices / IIFYM

    So in terms of body composition having cereal instead of oats or choosing chicken thigh instead of mince is fine?

    In the most basic sense yes.

    Out of these options eaten as a combined meal there would be little difference macros being exact same

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 6, 2022 at 7:28 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Weight 238 today.

    Hit done.

    Trained back and shoulders together today as I am at a wedding 2moro.

    So it was a little all over.

    Pull overs x 3 sets
    Wide grip PD – 4 x 8
    1 arm seated machine row – 4 x 10-12
    Seated upper back row with pause in contraction- 3 x 12-15

    Seated DB laterals – 6 x 12. Last set triple drop
    Seated DB front rates – 5 x 12-15

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 5, 2022 at 8:41 pm in reply to: Sick

    IMo wait till you are fully recovered.

    Go to soo and you will just delay recovery

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 5, 2022 at 8:41 pm in reply to: Blood work help

    I would look at E-val website at there blood work panels and try and replicate those for areas you want checking

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 5, 2022 at 8:40 pm in reply to: General CV Health

    personally I feel to maintain a decent level of actual fitness you need to be doing something harder than just steps. I have found this out recently when adding in HIT cardio how poor my actual fitness was.

    If its just CV health then some hard steps are Imo fine alongside some solid weight training.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 5, 2022 at 8:37 pm in reply to: Diet while on accutane post cycle

    Im with max.

    i would be running 100-150mg Test and 100mg primo for TRT and pushing a reasonably hard cut.

    I have done this a few times and feel lost no muscle and a great amount of fat.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 5, 2022 at 8:36 pm in reply to: Aggressive diet @ 1300cal

    Unexpected booty call in a few days lol? That’s about the only reason I would ever do this haha

    hahahahaha. – defo

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 5, 2022 at 8:35 pm in reply to: Weight fluxuations while on a bulk

    Is this just the first 3 days of this meal plan set up or have you been running this current exact set up for a while and this drop has happened randomly.

    As if your only 3 days on the plan then your food may simply be to low.

    If its been a while on the plan then it could likely be from reasons mentioned above.

    I have been on this plan for 7 weeks now. It seems pretty random. However I just recalled another factor of importance. I dropped Dianabol 5 days ago so it would be reasonable that some water weight from that has come off.
    [/quote]
    Haha – there is your only answer lol

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 5, 2022 at 8:34 pm in reply to: Eq

    Yeah I thought I does a bit more, the plan is to push up my weight again, would you run mast with a deca and test ? Or just the two compounds?

    The only reason I was looking at eq was because it can help with appetite as my foods already at 6.5k still if I drop a meal or two due to work I drop weight… very frustrating.

    I am yet to speak to any one that noticed anything in terms of increase in appetite from EQ to be honest. So if thats what your looking for in the drug I would not choose it.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 5, 2022 at 8:32 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Rest day today and busy work day.

    Only just getting all done now.

    all meals in

    HIT cardio done.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 5, 2022 at 8:32 pm in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Hey hilly, are you taking injectable or oral L carninitine? Do you think the oral version is worth taking?

    Also, I made a post on the cycle builder the other day, if you have the time can you take a look at it? Would love you opinion on it.

    Wishing you the best!!

    Injectable buddy – from what i read the oral version isnt any were near as effective – There is some debate over this but I choose injectable an recommend to clients

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 5, 2022 at 1:19 pm in reply to: HGH worth adding late ?

    2iu would half a slight positive effect on fat loss but we’re not talking anything major.

    If it’s not pharma grade you may find a lot of water retention that as J
    Says may cause more issues than it’s worth

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 4, 2022 at 8:27 pm in reply to: Low Test

    great post from Nathan.

    I would follow all he has said for 12 weeks and then restest.

    if nothing has changed then you may need to speak to your doctor and look at other options.

    Its no fun at all having a test level were yours is I know personally.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 585 of 1278