Forum Replies Created

Page 587 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    May 3, 2022 at 4:12 pm in reply to: REM

    Any sleep
    Tracker I’ve ever used has bern way off imo.

    Both a whoop and Fitbit would say I had terrible sleep when I woke feeling my best n vice versa.

    I’m not a huge fan.

    Dream sleep imo is a valuable tool for improving sleep quality

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 3, 2022 at 4:10 pm in reply to: Pre Contest Insulin Loading

    It’s really impossible for us to tell you.

    Any one considering this needs to Practice it in the run up to the show. Same as you do for any show run in.

    I don’t like using day before but will use lantus 2 days out with certain clients.

    The odd one I may use day before based on there response during my prep.

    It’s something I will of been trialing during most load days the last 6-8 weeks if I’m going to use

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 3, 2022 at 2:05 pm in reply to: First time trying Primo

    Hey bud

    Depends on what else you are planning on running ?

    Me personally, just Test E and EQ. EQ responds very well with me in the off-season. I’m sorry for not adding the other compounds in there. [/quote]

    What doses tho bud

    What doses have you ran before.

    Can we have a current physique picture please [/quote]

    Weight 213/ height 5′ 11”

    I usually run a 16-18 week cycle with EQ/Test E.

    Test will get as high as 750mg a week and EQ will get to 500mg. Anadrol (when I add it in) will only be 50mg a day.

    Sorry for the confusion man. Just wondering if adding primo to this will benefit and if so, what dosage. [/quote]
    I wouldn’t add primo to the current cycle.

    I would replace EQ for primo – same dose Personally

    You will need to watch for E2 changes as EQ works extremely well for most n better than primo ime.

    So may get a change here

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 3, 2022 at 5:49 am in reply to: NPP for joint pain

    This is funny, its not even bro science this it makes 0 sense.

    Very much agree with the gents above.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 3, 2022 at 5:47 am in reply to: TRT – feeling more unfit

    How much weight have you gained on TRT ?

    What is your body comp like ?

    Jordan’s advice is going to be the way to go for sure.

    Just wondering how much of an effect the above is having.

    Hi hilly,

    I’m not doing bodybuilding any more just BJJ and a couple of S&C sessions per week, so body comp has stayed pretty much the same but I have gained about 2kg on the scales..

    Body comp isn’t the greatest though and I am currently working on my diet etc to sort that out..

    I think I just need to accept the fact it’s because I’m a fat fucker than blaming the trt, I just wanted to check as it was only since starting the trt that it’s changed.. [/quote]
    The reason I asked is if body comp isn’t great and you gain a some water from the Trt then you are going to feel this both in fitness and resting HR

    If natural test was on the low end then 150mg a week may of put you right at the top or a tad over and initially you are going to see some water retention from the estrogen that comes with this

    When I spent a prolonged period at very low test (3-5mmol) adding in 150mg test put me at 33mmol which is 10 times were I was. This caused an increase of around 6-8lb and I defo felt this until by body adapted so its not a worry or something to be overly concerned about.

    As J rightly says improve body comp and fitness and you will feel better than ever

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 3, 2022 at 5:34 am in reply to: Jp’s sleep aid

    I see no issues with using it every night

    However I do think as with everything in life it’s good to have a break occasionally

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 3, 2022 at 5:32 am in reply to: Sleep

    Yep totally agree with Meg here in regards to getting into good habits with your pre bed routine.

    Also check that the room is dark and the right temperature for yourself and avoid the blue light from your phone in the build up to going to sleep. All the standard stuff.

    I do have a serving of Halcyon with my dream sleep each night 20-30mins before going to bed and that combo has done wonders for my sleep quality.

    If you are doing everything correctly and still struggling you could look to have a sleep study done. The cost of these has dropped in recent years, can be done from home and will give you a better answer to why you’re waking up so much.

    I’ve done all of these things including a sleep study and still have very disruptive sleep. Is there anything else you think I should try?[/quote]

    How quick do you fall

    Asleep ?

    How are you waking up each time. Is it like jumping awake ? Anxious

    Or is it different

    What do you do within the last hour prior to bed [/quote]

    It usually takes me 15-20 minutes to fall asleep. When I wake up it’s not a jump, just me waking up normally [/quote]
    Try melatonin if you can’t use cream sleep.

    10mg

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 3, 2022 at 5:31 am in reply to: Post Oral Surgery Liquid Diet

    When they say no blended foods. Are they meaning don’t blend chicken etc for example or you can only eat things that come in liquid format.

    Fruit juices
    Greek yogurt
    Milk
    Oils
    Honey
    Jam
    Protein powder / RTD drinks

    Is about all I can think of that comes on a true liquid state and you can just add to a shaker / blender

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 3, 2022 at 5:28 am in reply to: Diet Advice

    It’s hard to say / give advice without monitoring what this meal plan does over time.

    However good choices look good.

    If you are a international swimmer do you really only swim twice a week ?

    My understanding was at that level
    It’s usually daily or close having worked with some that so similar.

    I would usually say athletes at that level don’t usually need to reduce carbs on rest days as they are loading for the hard training to follow.

    However if you find it helps with digestion / body comp then that’s what’s important

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 3, 2022 at 5:24 am in reply to: Mini cut before holiday

    Firstly I would not be that aggressive on a cut if you are natural straight after this gaining phase.

    I would take the 10 weeks to come down at a Steady rate.

    1lb a week or so. Focus on maintains strength

    While away stay active and enjoy yourself

    Then back to growing

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 3, 2022 at 5:21 am in reply to: Scales giving me weird results

    I can confirm your a dick head haha

    ???thank you[/quote]
    ?????

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 3, 2022 at 5:21 am in reply to: Age

    Imo

    Watch every educational video on this site.

    Focus on training and nutrition for atleast 2 years from starting in the gym.

    Once you hit this and are passed 18 then the choice is yours.

    The longer you wait the better imo now.

    I started to young through bad advice from others.

    I wasn’t experienced enough in the gym or with nutrition and I was still to busy socialising to maximise what I was taking if it was even real.

    So I try my best to make sure others avoid my mistakes.

    If you can hold off till 21 this would be perfect but it’s your body n I know how eager people can be

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 3, 2022 at 5:18 am in reply to: Age

    At 17 I masturbated 3 times a day. There is no need for a 17 year old to add test or dbol. ?

    Sorry for being so open, but it had to be said by someone.

    It really didn’t need to be said by any one tbh

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 3, 2022 at 5:17 am in reply to: Got Covid on the start of my blast

    I wouldn’t stress it.

    Just focus on rest n getting better asap.

    Be careful of breathing as you re enter gym

    Extend cycle length a week

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 3, 2022 at 5:16 am in reply to: First time trying Primo

    Hey bud

    Depends on what else you are planning on running ?

    Me personally, just Test E and EQ. EQ responds very well with me in the off-season. I’m sorry for not adding the other compounds in there. [/quote]
    What doses tho bud

    What doses have you ran before.

    Can we have a current physique picture please

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 587 of 1278