Forum Replies Created

Page 588 of 1278
  • Hilly

    Member
    May 3, 2022 at 5:13 am in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Monday – weight 235

    All meals in however woke late so these were a little squeezed in n this left me bloated all day.

    First time in a long time I decided to have a lie in. I just woke when my body woke which was 8:30.

    However I had been up till 11 ish working.

    So around 9 hours n I just felt worse for it all day lol but I know this always happens.

    Trained chest plus additional shoulders.

    Huge pump in gym

    Feel
    Noticeably bigger since drug
    Change but defo more watery as expected as estro rises.

    Especially as this is now just week 2.

    Arms today n this will be done early.

    Some work this morning then afternoon with charl n baby.

    We’re going over to look at the David Lloyds that’s ten mins away as we may join here.

    I’ll still do my main training at ultra flex.

    I’ll go to Lloyds to work 3-4 days a week

    Do cardio

    Train arms Tuesday n shoulders Friday

    Then we can use the place with Trt baby , charl can do classes n there is a crèche to.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 3, 2022 at 5:08 am in reply to: Hilly’s Guide to Eating With IBS

    Sunday – rest day and it was defo needed.

    Weight – 236.5

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 2, 2022 at 11:08 am in reply to: Scales giving me weird results

    Do you now look close to stage ready ? If not , your scales are broken lol.

    Haha. Yeh unless you look drastically leaner and I mean drastically they are defo broken

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 2, 2022 at 11:07 am in reply to: Adductor work pre or post compound

    I would go through phases of rotating this.

    Drive progression with the adductor being pre compounds.

    When things stall move it to post compounds for example.

    There isn’t a right and wrong necessarily here.

    I would also add – which option feels better during the session.

    If your getting a better connection in compounds with it prior then this would make sense in keeping it here.

    If not then it would make sense to move it.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 2, 2022 at 11:04 am in reply to: Querie

    The doses are higher than most would suggest for a first cycle.

    However it would very much be based off what you have said to the person giving you the advice to establish if it was right or wrong I guess.

    The first questions would be.

    How has progress been.

    What are your current short and long term goals

    So we can advise what’s best to do next

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 2, 2022 at 8:09 am in reply to: Cycle advice 13 weeks out

    I would be adding the masteron in now to control E2

    More than happy to add that in now, 200mg a week would be ok?? Wasn’t looking to run anymore than that . Would you add in proviron ? [/quote]

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 2, 2022 at 8:07 am in reply to: Tren worth it Off-Season

    Thank you Hilly. What you say makes perfect sense. Even if I have little issues with mental issues on deca alone, and Tren alone. I would expect I would get them if mixed together.
    I will save it for the cut. My current plan is plenty.[/quote]
    My pleasure buddy ?

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 2, 2022 at 8:07 am in reply to: 150 Test with pain in the Nibble

    Hi guys

    I did testosterone test and it comes back within normal range photo attached for you

    I did estrogen but will get the results after one week

    Now why im having nibbles pain if my test within normal range?

    I also added 50 mg mastron and pain started to reduced

    As we stated earlier.

    We would need to see your E2 etc.

    Your testosterone can be normal yet E2, prolactin / progesterone be increased causing issues

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 2, 2022 at 8:05 am in reply to: Changing Split During a Cut

    Keep it the same imo. Just do the 4 days.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 2, 2022 at 8:04 am in reply to: When to pin

     

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 2, 2022 at 7:59 am in reply to: Dumbbell max weight, rep progression (limited equipment)

    Use DB in a higher rep range.

    A true 3 second negative on every rep

    You could then add a pause at the bottom.

    Then adding weight as the boys say or bands

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 2, 2022 at 7:58 am in reply to: igf-1

    Agree with max here

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 2, 2022 at 7:58 am in reply to: How often should you change exercises in your split?

    There are several reasons you may need to make adjustments but usually people change far to soon imo.

    Stall in progression

    Feeling beat up / over trained n rest hasn’t helped

    Physique Assesment n needing to add focus some were

    Enjoyment/ interest – your simply loosing motivation with current split

    Change in goal – from growth to maintain to cut – this may mean you need to alter volume / frequency

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 2, 2022 at 7:55 am in reply to: Aggressive diet @ 1300cal

    Holding off the first meal as long as possible.

    Lots of veg / salad

    Coffee / tea

    Modafinil I find a huge help in these situations If you roll that way so to speak

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Hilly

    Member
    May 2, 2022 at 7:52 am in reply to: TRT – feeling more unfit

    How much weight have you gained on TRT ?

    What is your body comp like ?

    Jordan’s advice is going to be the way to go for sure.

    Just wondering how much of an effect the above is having.

    Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 588 of 1278