Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
No you should be fine with any AAS
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
As Jordan says. Higher estro is beneficial in the off season as long as there are no side effects.
I would not worry here.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would favour something like that yes.
Unless you have certain body parts that need more focus. Like a weak chest for example.
Then every push may be more chest focused
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would simply run 3/4 of a ml to 1ml
MWF for the 12 weeks.You don’t need the tren for that long without a doubt but if you already have it I truly don’t think that dose in that total mg would cause any issues
It’s also more than enough total drugs to allow you to get shredded. No need for the Tbol imo.
You could without a doubt get shredded on just test / primo or test / mast but this mixture will
Produce a slightly better result if you already have it.Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
without seeing bloods its very hard to say but i would be going with masteron and 50-100mg weekly –
Prop would bem
I would also split your dosing over 3 so Monday/Wednesday/Friday for both the test and masteron – if it was me personally I would go 50mg test and 25mg mast.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would initially change the dosing to 75mg MWF
This may bring you down to top of range or close may be perfect.
From here you could then look to add primo / masteron if you want to Increase the dose n further control
Estrogen
Thx for the answer! Can you explain what you mean with 75 mg mwf ? English is not my common speach so sry for the question … what would you prefer ? Primo or mast?[/quote]
75mg testosterone Monday, Wednesday, Friday for more stable hormones.I have no idea what your goal is currently so I couldn’t advise and it would also depend on were your estrogen was after the change above
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
so your body comp is still pretty decent however your food is at decent level and you say you have been in this growth phase for quite a while.
I personally would maybe consider a mini cut for 4-6 weeks, refresh and then work back up. Push the mini cut quite hard and get a bit of fat off and you may see a nice little rebound and more growth while working food back up to 5k and above.
its almost impossible for us to lay all of this out for you now as it depends on how you progress, what your body comp does and what your blood work does.
I usually like to mini cut clients during a Trt phase keeping the dosing on the higher side – 200-250mg total using test and primo or test and mast depending on how estrogen sensitive they are but just test is fine also.
I would then focus on getting the most out of the least in terms of AAS use and make sure your only increasing the dose of things once you find no matter what you do with food your body comp just gets softer.
Get blood work done regularly and make sure it never drifts far at all from those good ranges. This will indicate how long to blast and cruise for.
lower carbs and higher fats can be useful for most but again this is person depending and you need to find out what works best for you over time.
Thank you Hilly. Will probably do a minicut soon as you said but how hard do you think I should push the minicut? 1000kcal straight away or more/less?[/quote]
i would likely be around that to be honest as your on enough Test to cover yourself of any risk of muscle loss.Some may be less aggressive and its purely personal preference but for me I would want to be in and out
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would be putting a meal post these spin classes that is quite large – almost like a post workout meal.
I agree with Kiera I would have some fruit in it alongside a good amount of rice/COR
For myself personally in this situation I would be doing either chicken, rice with coconut oil plus a banana or protein powder, COR, coconut oil and a banana
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Depends on how high the test is and how high your wanting to push the masteron.
The fact is there are some that just need an AI and then its about finding the lowest dose you need.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Rest day today
HIT cardio and abs on wake
Meals all in
Busy work day so pretty much the full day at the laptop with some baby time inbetween.
Busy work day 2moro and shoulders with additional chest
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
We would need to see
Estrogen
ProlactinAs these numbers of out can impact sex drive. Mainly Estrogen
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
So your estro is a little high while testosterone level is more or less in the normal range.
Your obviously sensitive in this area n need to address cycles based on this as well as cruise dose.
However if you get issues at this level you may have to consider getting it removed
Your goal really needs to be to keep E2 in mid to high range all the time I would say
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Did you have any issues prior to this ?
Any gyno issues in past.
As Jordan says the primo has stopped reducing e2
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.