Hilly
Forum Replies Created
-
Legs and high day today – food in no issues
humalog 5iu with meals 1, pre and post workout
legs – warm ups not listed
Extensions – x20, x 20, x 20, x 20, x 20, x 10 plus partials
Seated ham curl – 3 second negative and pause in contraction – x 12, x 12, x 11 with 1 drop set
Belt squat – x 20, x 20, x 20, x 20
Leg press – 4 second negative and 3 second positive – 20, 15, 12
Lunges – x 20 paces, x 20 paces, x failure
1 leg standing ham curl done with 10 partials after every set – 10, 10, 9
Lay ham curl with a 2 second pause in contraction – 10, 9, 8
adductor – 20, 20, 16Almost enjoying these some what now lol
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
In terms of mini cut – I would do this personally on your cruise if you do one or very end of cycle.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
What have you ran previously before this cycle ?
How long have you been on this cycle ?
How much have you pushed up your weight so far this cycle?
Before the 500 cycle, what were you running and for how long ?
Please don’t leave any answers out
I’ve only run a cycle of 400 test with a little bit of dbol prior to this cycle with great results and I’m about 5 weeks into this current cycle. I ran the first cycle for 12 weeks and then TRT until the current cycle.
My weight has gone up to 102kg from 97kg on TRT without significant bf increase.
I have been adding some anavar during these 5 weeks but I’m not sure I’ve been able to source good/real anavar so I stopped taking it [/quote]
How do you feel ?How is performance
How is hunger
Based on your information I would see no reason to increase just yet tbh.
Your up a kg a week with little to no change in body comp.
If your still progressing n getting no high estro sides then I would just keep going.
Save something like primo for next cycle.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I would start with devolume sessions so mainly just 1 working set and see how you get on you could even pull further back so you’re leaving 1-2 RIR for the first few sessions and gradually increase volume as you adapt
Fully agree.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
On top of jordans recommendations i would also increase your omega 3 consumption to work on bringing that HDL up – something like trainedbyjp omega pro is by far your best option here.
I would then add in red yeast extract to bring that LDL down.
I would keep all of these supplements in moving forward
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
First fantastic work buddy – you have really made some great progress.
You could certainly hold and you would likely tighten up over time but I feel Jordans recommendations would work better for sure.
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
for most people on those doses of Test and NPP I would favour EQ here at 300mg as it will work better as an AI and keep things in a better range than something like primo or TEst.
I do agree with Jordan – primo would be the better choice and if you find you dont get estro sides or a high response to it then I would opt for primo.
Its truly about finding what keeps your hormone levels in the best spot and you will need blood work for this.
I would also strongly advise Trainedbyjp vital support and love heart no matter what cycle you do for heart/liver/kidney support amongst other things.
I dont advise any one cycle with out these supplements TBH
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Yes
x2
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberApril 26, 2022 at 6:49 pm in reply to: BLOOD RESULTS; Advice on results and Testosterone replacementAlso, we are wondering whether it matters injecting once weekly the full dose of say 200mg, or whether it’s more beneficial to break it up into two smaller doses every 3-4 days… Or does it not make a blind bit of difference?
I think I covered this in my first VN – more frequent injections would give more balanced hormones and lower overall estro. So this would be better if one tends to get estro side effects and IMO just a better approach overall.
Monday and thursday or monday/Wed/Fri I recommend to clients
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hilly
MemberApril 26, 2022 at 6:47 pm in reply to: BLOOD RESULTS; Advice on results and Testosterone replacementThose dose increases in terms of mg are fine , but I wouldn’t just go up with test only , simply because at 300mg , e2 levels rise and a lot of people , myself included don’t feel great / look great on that, so I myself if I’m running 300 total mg , favour 200mg test 100mg
Primo , and then instead of 500 total, I would favour 250 test 250 primo or 275/225 or 300/200 . This will see the best results visually when it’s a 500mg max total
Hi Jordan,
Appreciate you taking the time, thank you. Can you provide further information on primo, we haven’t heard of that before and therefore unaware of what it actually is. Is this a different “type” of test?
[/quote]
check out the Education section that is what it is for. Lots of information in the videos regarding these compounds and usage.I would agree with Jordan and feel using test and primo is much better than just increasing test
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
In your situation I personally would be using Eq in my growth phase as I find this works more effectively as an Ai than mast at the same or lower dose. This would then allow you to push other compounds that will aid in growth better such as test/NPP.
However there are several ways you can do this in reality.
One option would be test, eq and low dose NPP – I like this cycle alot with myself and clients
Another option would be to use test and primo – finding enough primo to keep your estro in check with 300mg test – However this may get expensive and may not be an option
Another would be to go 300mg test, with 300mg primo and 200mg masteron – this may control estrogen better and IMO would be better than just test and mast but cheaper than test and all primo.
The first option would yield more overall growth for sure IMO.
on all cycles it would be important to get bloods checked at week 5 and see were your estrogen is etc so you can adjust as needed.
Its truly a case of working out what works best for you and you feel the best on so you can push performance and food.
Insulin.
I would start on 15iu lantus meal 1 or 2.
I would have carbs a little lower on Rest days for most but not if your a hard gainer so to speak or have a manual job. I may simply just not have workout nutrition in this scenario.
I would then likely work the lantus up to 25-30iu
I may also add in a little fast pre gym
I would do make these increments over time in line with food increases.
Its very hard to give direct information as we dont know you so just trying to give options with thoughts patterns here ?
Hey thanks for you reply,
Would you say primo lowers estro more effectively than mast? In that case i might mix the 2 together and try to titrate the test up while checking bloods every other month or so.
Ive just found that i deal with mast really well so it’s hard to turn away from it.
As for diet, I tend to stay at a max of 1g fat / KG offseason since the benefits of added carbs are just that much greater.
But do you think it would be a huge detriment if during rest days i break that rule and utilize more fats to alleviate some pancreatic stress and to reduce overall volume of meals?
And if so, how much fat would you think is advisable?
Thanks again ?[/quote]
Its very person depending.In general I seem to see a better AI effect cross the board from masteron but some may be the other way round.
I do feel only primo or a mix of both is better for growth than just masteron. Funds allowing I would go all primo.
I feel for myself and clients having more fats on R days seems to work very well. How much is person depending.
You have to look at the whole situation, what your day to day job is, what you seem to perform best on and digest best.
its about finding our for yourself here and trying each set up.
My current set up actually has higher fats on my medium and rest days than ever before and its working very well which surprised me and wouldn’t be something I normally do.
I have never tried this in 15 years so maybe I missed out on something.
You simply won’t no until you try
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Changes from AJ at week 6
Supplements – No changes to Gh or insulin, L carnatine
Test as is
NPP – 500mg
Primo – 400mg
Proviron as is. – 50mgThis will be split over 4 injects per week to keep volume down to 3ml.
Food
Back to 2 high days per week – Wednesday and Saturday
medium days – little increase in rice portions
High days – using a little fruit juice with meal 4/5 alongside 300g cooked jasmine instead of 400g cooked jasmine as this was sending me west each 400g portion lol.
lets get to work
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Good solid day today – Felt a little tired this afternoon for some reason but nothing major.
all meals in
Weight 232lb
Trained arms and additional back
EZ cable curl super set with Rope push downs – both done with a 3 second negative – 2 x warm up sets then 5 sets of 12-15 – last 2 to failure
Bicep circuit – Db curl with 3 second negative, Drag curls, Db hammer , Close grip curl to forehead – 3 circuits – 15/12/10
Tricep circuit – crucifix push down, Oh rope extensions, V grip push down, Rope push down – 3 circuits – 20, 15, 10
Wide grip pull downs – 5 x 12-15 – last 2 sets hitting failure
Abs – leg raises – 4 x 12-15 reps with 30 seconds rest inbetween
Job done – pumped to death
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
It reads the goal here is to simply drop BF
So I would add some in 5 x a week initially then go to daily
30 minute on wake
Also aim for 10-12k steps including the cardio daily
Instagram name - Hillydoc. Www.physique-enhancement.co.uk | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.