Forum Replies Created

Page 606 of 646
  • Kuba

    Member
    March 23, 2019 at 7:48 am in reply to: Carb Powder away from the workout

    If your at that point where you can’t fit more in maybe a recomp phase would work where you do a mini cut to try and get appetite and digestion primed again so pull some weight off then go back up again.

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 23, 2019 at 7:45 am in reply to: How you feel in the morning?

    Personally I think this may be to do with having a bad nights sleep, sleep affects my appetite and digestion really bad. Less I get or poor quality nights sleep and I’m done the next day.

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 23, 2019 at 7:43 am in reply to: Optimal body fat to start an off season

    Looking at the pics your perfect here to be able to push on buddy

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 23, 2019 at 7:42 am in reply to: Too much Cardio?

    Get down to 10% body fat then taper cardio down. Your not doing too much at all buddy I’m assuming your goal is weight loss here so imo you need to keep going 🙂

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 23, 2019 at 7:38 am in reply to: Kuba Pro Debut Preparation Log

    Diet update

    Training day diet

    M1
    1 whole egg 5 egg whites
    40 g whey isolate
    100 g cream of rice
    50g blueberries

    P 65
    C 80
    F 5

    M2 pre
    Extra salt here
    250g tilapia
    300g potatoes
    200 ml coconut water.
    100ml pomegranate juice
    5 g oil

    P 55
    C 85
    F 5

    Intra
    50g mps max
    55g carb from sustain intra (75 back & leg day)
    10g glutamine

    C 75 back n leg 50 push
    P 20
    F 0

    M3 post
    Extra salt here
    75g whey isolate
    200g cream of rice
    20g raisins

    P 80
    C 180
    F 0

    M4 post post
    Turkey 300g turkey
    300g potatoes
    5 g oil

    P 60
    C 60
    F 5

    M5
    100g wild salmon
    200g turkey
    40g of rice

    P 60
    C 30
    F 5

    M6
    250g fillet
    50g smoked salmon

    P 65
    C 8
    F 20

    M7
    75g whey iso
    20g almond butter
    50g blueberries

    P 70
    C 0
    F 15

    Condaments
    Ketchup light
    Sugar free curry
    Chipotle
    BBQ
    Above optional
    Pink salt ( must on every meal ) Sourcrout and pickled salads with every meal
    Greens with every meal ( kale broccoli green beans asparagus occasionally)
    Sweetness stevia drops only occasionally franks bakery

    Total
    P
    C
    F

    Rest day

    Rest day diet

    M1
    80 g oats 75g iso 10g dark choc
    Pink salt extra

    M2
    300g wild salmon

    M3
    300g tilapia
    10g oil

    M4
    300g salmon ( farmed )

    M5
    300g turkey 60g carb from bagel or bread or wrap

    M6
    300g turkey
    300g potatoes

    M7
    Extra pink salt here
    300g cottage cheese
    5 whole eggs
    Or
    75g whey 400 ml almond milk
    30g almond butter

    Condaments same as training day

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 23, 2019 at 7:36 am in reply to: Kuba Pro Debut Preparation Log

    @kuba1000hotmail-co-uk-cielen

    hi kuba, you mentioned few pages back you love primo , for offseason also why so ? I’ve never used it so also curious what are the signs you know it’s actually primo? like the constant sweating and hard to sleep tren gives.

    also how long on average do your workouts take ?

    0 side effects off primo and no water retention makes it an ideal drug for offseason. 🙂

    Between 90 to 120 minutes 🙂 I like to take my time

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 23, 2019 at 7:35 am in reply to: Kuba Pro Debut Preparation Log

    Good morning guys, didn’t feel to great yesterday so sorry for no update, check in day we are sitting at 111, so time to pull calories down a touch and keep going.

    From the front I’m ok back is just fat so we need to asses from there on I will update with diet changes soon

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 21, 2019 at 11:12 pm in reply to: Kuba Pro Debut Preparation Log

    Great pull session with @giantjohal check the session in log attached!

    Rest and tissue work tomorrow before big session Saturday!

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 21, 2019 at 11:10 pm in reply to: Kuba Pro Debut Preparation Log

    Hi Kuba, when did you find yourself finally getting in tune with your body, both training and diet wise?

    This is something i really struggle with, still new to it all though and currently in my first prep, don’t feel i could make decisions on my diet and training just by feel, just wondering if this was something you could always do or if it developed over time?

    If I’m honest I still don’t think I am i don’t think anyone is I think it really does take around 10-15 years of graft to be REALLY in tune with everything

    We never stop learning and making progress that’s key!

    The decision making is instinctive this is why I find it very easy to prep people, it comes with time and experience imo prepping your self over and over and peeping others… no case study or lecture or a book can give you that. At very first I really didn’t know what I was doing it all comes over time with learning from people much more knowledgable!

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 21, 2019 at 11:07 pm in reply to: Kuba Pro Debut Preparation Log

    Hey kuba… during a cruise phase for yourself, once finished do you hop on to a blast right away or do you come off cold turkey, blast hcg then go on a big cycle ?

    Don’t come off anymore or have hcg. Just resume my cycle, bloods first tho buddy always

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 21, 2019 at 8:41 pm in reply to: Protein and fat meals?

    Add variety to your meals for sure and try different carb sources.

    With fat sources

    Nuts

    Oils

    dark choc
    Real butter

    Yolks

    Etc there’s tons

    In terms of food sources I would strongly advise a rotation so you don’t develop any intolerances

    ____________________________

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | http://www.trainedbyjpclothing.com – The most anabolic clothing ever! | http://www.trainedbyjp-nutrition.com – highest quality supplements on the market.

    Hey kuba it’s weird you should say this I recently had pasta on Sunday two weeks in a row and my weight went up 2lb after , I haven’t touched pasta for over a year would you say I’ve created a intolerance ? [/quote]

    If it was an intolerance you would struggle digesting it or it would make you feel shit/give you runs 🙂

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 20, 2019 at 10:41 pm in reply to: Kuba Pro Debut Preparation Log

    Hi kuba enjoying your updates . Are you still doing 2 push workout rotations? If so what are your three ( assuming your doing three still ) compound press moves in your other push session to the one you listed in your last post ?

    Kind regards

    It’s 2 at the moment il be running 3 from next week! Il update my log for you buddy with it don’t worry 🙂

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 20, 2019 at 5:21 pm in reply to: Blood work done seen Endo

    I would TRT nothing wrong with it it will just improve the quality of your life imo.

    I’ve been using anabolics on and off since 17…. coming off wouldn’t be an option for me now I’m 24 so when I finish with competitive bodybuilding I will most definitely TRT when I’m in my late 40s onwards

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 20, 2019 at 5:18 pm in reply to: How to take clen

    Start on 20mcg if it’s proper it will do the job to start with then slowly
    Increase the dose as of when it’s needed!

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 20, 2019 at 5:16 pm in reply to: How to find VG injection spot

    I wouldn’t do glutes buddy

    Lat delt arms quads for me buddy.

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 606 of 646