Kuba
Forum Replies Created
-
Client using it currently with great success but has to be mixed and diluted with another injectable other wise the pip is horrible
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
If your in offseason that may be the issue I find tolerating tren in offseason seems to be v hard for me personally and clients
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I think Jordan and Corinne will sort it out very soon.
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Today’s push, good session pumps are getting better the look is better but we still have some tiding up to do.
Strong session tho, put incline barbel press in first time in a long while so it was decent we will see what we can do from here on.
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hi Kuba. First up I’m really enjoying your videos. I think it is really helpful how between sets you explain what and why your doing something or give your opinion on what works for you ect so thanks for the great content. Secondly what is the reason for the proviron in your cycle. Thanks
____________________________
benst@hotmail.co.ukThank you my man means a lot il try and keep going with content for you best I can guys.
Can always Free up some test and I believe it helps with estrogen conversion.
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hi @kuba1000hotmail-co-uk-cielen ,
I had a question about getting a tattoo and training. Im newbie in tattoos , and i want to plan an appointment for my very first tatt. But when the tattoo is done, can you train the days after? Or what did you do ? Im going for one on my wrist/lowerarm
Depends what your training ideally you want to rest day after
My man then following day train something that won’t fuck your forearm so push and following session legs then pull would be sound my man!As long as you keep it moist ( coconut oil plenty of it) you will be good mate just don’t let it rub against anything
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
It really depends on so many things
How advanced you are ie physique wise
Years training & using
Previous gear use ( doses etc)If it’s your first cycle it would never be much anyways buddy
Best way I can explain it
Skinny guy starts the gym only eats 1000 calories per day…. so he eats 5000 calories from get go
It won’t do anything but cause issues digestion wise make him feel shit etc
It’s the same with gear use, baby steps as much as you do with anything
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Support max neuro will work better if you use during day don’t use pre bed as lions mane can keep you up as such.
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Switch like for like for test e and don’t have to shoot as often. Makes absolutely 0 diff imo
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
That’s exactly how I will eat once my competitive life comes to a stop. If you have any goals in mind and want to be THE BEST you have to be accountable for everything.
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Rest today, weight has fluctuated up a touch but the look is much much better day by day.
Push tomorrow so should be fresh to move some weight.
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
80% effort 2/3 reps away from failure
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Personally I would stick to push pull leg bud and repeat, 2 on 1 off will be perfect in that set up @andyb9385hotmail-co-uk
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
if you are doing 6 days on, then 1 rest day – around your commitments could you do just 4 days in the gym but with a little longer in each session?
so 4 sessions of 45mins? for example, therefore having a little more work / intensity in the sessions?
more rest days would then give you more time at home
____________________________
trainedbyjp@hotmail.co.uk | http://www.trainedbyjpclothing.com – The most anabolic clothing ever! |http://www.trainedbyjp-nutrition.com – highest quality supplements on the market.
This is why cai is the smart one! I agree with this would be much more beneficial and you get more time at home
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Thanks for the responses lads I appreciate everyone’s input!
For me I always deload with less weight & highr reps, amount of sets stays the same, no going to failure on any sets as I think going to failure even doing less sets defeats the purpose of a deload (just my opinion) so that is how my training will be during my deload week. I was just hoping to maybe utilise the week as a slight tidy up by manipulating my diet appropriately & adding in some additional light cardio, but due to everyone’s replies I guess I’ll not bother trying to tidy up & just deload as I would normally.
You need a break for volume so doing the same amount of sets wouldn’t give you a deload buddy.
It’s not weight or reps you need a break from its total work load.
I would stick to doing 1 working set per excercise 9-12 reps
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.