Forum Replies Created

Page 608 of 646
  • Kuba

    Member
    March 18, 2019 at 12:37 pm in reply to: First cycle and sex issues

    Run bloods again and see what’s out

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 18, 2019 at 12:35 pm in reply to: Deload – tidy up

    I wouldn’t use that week as a tidy up, keep your calories consistent as your looking to recover here.

    It’s still a decent approach although don’t add any extra cardio remember what your trying to do here is deload so you need to allow your body time for recovery. It won’t happen if you drop cals and increase output.

    Imo it’s always one thing at a time not two or 3 brother

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 17, 2019 at 10:22 pm in reply to: Clen low dose

    Clen is one of those things that’s I find good to pull in and out depending on what my body is doing? Starting at 20mcg and slowly taper up as needed. Also dropping it for a few days here and there if it’s warrented.

    Clens always the last tool to play with for me. When food is low and cardio high then I’ll start to throw in some clen.

    This ????????????????☑️☑️☑️

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 17, 2019 at 10:19 pm in reply to: Rest day frequency

    No not at all, 30 minutes I really can’t imagine you will he hitting thay much intensity to need another rest day

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 17, 2019 at 10:18 pm in reply to: Whats your shoes for legday ?

    If you want a flat shoe, as much as it pains me, vibrams are an excellent choice. Just don’t expect anyone to talk to you ????

    I get silent treatment once I get my toes out haha

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 17, 2019 at 10:18 pm in reply to: Whats your shoes for legday ?

    Barefoot or vibrams 🙂

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 17, 2019 at 10:17 pm in reply to: Youth Revisited kit

    We have youth revisited down at gym 30th this month running s clinic 🙂

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 17, 2019 at 10:16 pm in reply to: Fasted Cardio am with Metformin administered PM

    I wouldn’t use metformin, you can achieve the same thing with a tiny bit of slin although I wouldn’t bother at all. Just get your cardio done haha

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 17, 2019 at 5:53 pm in reply to: Kuba Pro Debut Preparation Log

    Rest today guys back is mashed after yesterday’s session, feel a little iffy so may need to take an extra rest day we shall see when I wake tomorrow!

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 17, 2019 at 5:52 pm in reply to: Kuba Pro Debut Preparation Log

    @rotties agree mate! Don’t think it would be stable at all!

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 17, 2019 at 11:44 am in reply to: Kuba Pro Debut Preparation Log

    How come Jp is having you using eq a lot in cycles recently?

    I remember him saying something about not taking the test as high and using eq for less sides or something?

    I cannot find where it says it. I have been looking through his log every time I get some spare time. But can’t find it.

    Don’t want to ask @jordan-peters on his log as he’s only a couple of weeks out and I don’t want him to tell me off for not seeing it in his log haha.

    If you could shed some light on this it would be great.

    That’s exactly why buddy

    Use lower test add eq as it has much less sides

    500 test 500 eq will have ton less sides compare to 1000 test alone.

    But it will still hold great benefit for performance

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 17, 2019 at 11:43 am in reply to: Kuba Pro Debut Preparation Log

    Hey kuba ! Still using caber at 2.5 mg every 5 day or ?

    Caber is at 0.5 twice per week… now npp will be out I won’t use it

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 17, 2019 at 11:42 am in reply to: Push pull legs

    Rep range wise it varies mainly 2 working sets

    Lower rep range then higher rep range

    ____________________________

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | http://www.trainedbyjpclothing.com

    Hi kuba, when you do the two rep ranges say 5-8 and 9-12 if you hit 5 reps on your heavy set would you increase the weight next time around or stick on that weight until you hit the 8? Thanks[/quote]

    Hit more reps with that weight before adding more

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 17, 2019 at 11:42 am in reply to: Push pull legs

    I’m doing like a working set of 12 then another of 6-8 would you say that’s right, thanks for the info ????????
    ____________________________
    Aiden

    Yeah that’s spot on mate

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

  • Kuba

    Member
    March 16, 2019 at 6:47 pm in reply to: Kuba Pro Debut Preparation Log

    Right so cycle update

    500 test
    420 eq
    420 mast e
    1050 primo
    100 mg anavar daily
    25 aromasin eod
    25 mg proviron

    Igf slin gh t3/4 same

    Test was meant to be 420 but I’m using pharma 250 mg per ml so can’t be bothered measuring it down.

    Think this will work very well during the rest of our mini cut.

    Npp is out and we replace it with eq and anavar so that will work v well.

    I’m a big fan of primo so the cycle suits me well! Will keep you guys posted how it goes.

    Will post some progress pictures up once I look something like 🙂 until then it’s time to fucking work

    Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
    tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition
    - highest quality supplements on the market.

Page 608 of 646