Kuba
Forum Replies Created
-
As rich said bud find your grove but always scapula down and retract and keep in a tight place
Before any pressing I always do warm up ups with the band, easy shit I will post it up… alternatively eugen teo has some videos on his Instagram I use. Then I move on to scapula retractions on a machine tooo check my push video for that.Military press or any other press use elbow placement that suits you
____________________________
Instagram- kuba_cielen | http://www.trainedbyjpclothing.com
Thanks Kuba ???? what bands would you recommend? I see people using almost like a flat rubber strip rather than the conventional resistant bands?[/quote]
They are generally strips they would get from a physio I personally use a red thin one!
Upper body mobility drills before EVERY upper workout
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Kuba
MemberFebruary 27, 2019 at 11:27 am in reply to: Progression on certain lifts and plateauing on othersPlay about with rep range & as Claire said swap them out max out on that then return and try to beat it 🙂
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Biotech whey iso
Yamamoto iso fujiMy go to whey buddy.
Really don’t rate redcon at all
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
You incorporating insulin in this push up? Diet is fucking solid man. Hard work to prep all that! Part of the game though
No insulin just yet bud, just the cycle for now bud 🙂
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
What do you define as “fluff work” mate? Just out of curiosity.
What length do you go to when it comes to logging exercises? I.e. Do you log lifts such as bicep/ tricep isolation work, calf work etc or is it mainly the bigger/ compound lifts?
I log everything mate all isolation work and calf work and try to progress all!
Fluff work is just stuff that doesn’t tax me so all isolation work 🙂
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Rest was fluff work
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Great day with the team had a good time having a little catch up! Hit a very strong session down in Manchester
Atlantis pivot leg press 300kg ps -6 200 kg -15
Atlantis pendulum 7 pps 7 5 pps 12
Watson single leg press 12 pps -8 10pps 12Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hey Kuba
What is your opinion on using t4 to counter the effect of GH?
Personally mine came back In the low of normal range since using GH.. wondering if i should add some t4 to get it slightly higher.
Yes sir 100mcg on gh is optimal imo from experience:) that’s just what I do
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
@andymcb280 yes bud it’s from @janicke-berg she’s James partner I believe they both designed it it’s awesome I love it!
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Haha can’t wait to see what you look adding it in brotha will be a crazy mutation with the way you train and eat
We will see brother
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hi bud
3 days on 1 off 2 on 1 off repeat think this will work great bud once you get stronger you’ll need more rest!
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Single ply knee sleeves only if you get real strong
Use Kwan Lang oil it really helps to keep joint warm pre workout.
Re asses form if there’s knee pain too buddy
For me any other sleeves that give an support is just like using equipment. Remember the whole point here is for YOU to do the work not the kit.
Knee wraps no go I can squat at least 40 kg extra with them on, so to me it’s 0 benefit for what I’m looking for and that’s hypertrophy
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Give it a try for sure then see how you go with it and adjust on feedback.
Give it a go and let us know if you need further help my man
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I wouldn’t trust pharma com too many fakes going around if it’s real
However it’s great stuffInstagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I’ve tried it works very well pinned it in my Lower back and Glute area
It was clen yohimbine mix I like it. Same sides as oral
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.