Kuba
Forum Replies Created
-
Prawns, Smoked salmon or cooked meat from supermarket and rice cakes is always best bet
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Pretty good rest day yesterday managed to chill a lot so I’m very much ready for legs today with Matt and haider at FLF
Will update late with our session and what we hit with the log
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I’d drop it now bud. Shouldn’t really need adex on this much test combined withbmast
____________________________
Instagram- kuba_cielen | http://www.trainedbyjpclothing.com
Does primo have similar anti estrogen effects similar to masteron?[/quote]
Primo just doesn’t aromatise
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
@coachingbyzr no bud primo doesn’t have the same properties.
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Yes looks good
Run it until progress stalls get absolutely everything out of this and get as strong as poss
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
How is your energy ? Sounds like you might be due a Deload
_________________________________________
Instagram- kuba_cielen | http://www.trainedbyjpclothing.comInstagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
I’d drop it now bud. Shouldn’t really need adex on this much test combined withbmast
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Kuba
MemberFebruary 25, 2019 at 1:07 pm in reply to: Could people give me there opinion on morning cardio.I always do fasted too, I know studies may same it makes no difference but for me it’s always fasted that’s the preferred method and i like to get it done and out of way
Soon as I wake around 400 ml water plus my morning drink then crack on
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Today’s pull session.
No rdls today as my hams are still fried so I hit pretty much same session as I did with Jordan this last rotation on video
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
@teaman it’s a funny one because sometimes I do then other times I don’t ????try it it will make a difference almost immediately.
@jordanpeters to thank for that one
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Bayer…. real pharma grade although I have seen copies of that too mehhhh it’s been consistent for years and years shame they only do proviron primo and test
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Kuba
MemberFebruary 24, 2019 at 6:45 pm in reply to: Struggling with adhering to dieting down phaseWe need more info here brother. Just going off this all I can say is MINERALS MY FRIEND HAVE MINERALS get it done and get through it be ballsy
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Add variety to your meals for sure and try different carb sources.
With fat sources
Nuts
Oils
dark choc
Real butter
Yolks
Etc there’s tonsIn terms of food sources I would strongly advise a rotation so you don’t develop any intolerances
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Looks great bud
I would add an intra workout to this
Mps max 2 scoops
2 scoops of sustain on training daysAnd extra food with post workout buddy for sure couple of crumpets there
In terms of gaining muscle and dropping body fat this would be very much possible for a beginner or if your using aas
If you using extra supplements I would add extra protein in portions too. If not your doing seriously great keep this up and stay consistent my man
On top of this train as hard as a motherfuker and enjoy this brother
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market. -
Hi my man asong was your digestion is okay with it keep it up…. my digestion would allow for extra veg in offseason.
Instagram- kuba_cielen | tb-jp.com/collections/clothing - The most anabolic clothing ever! |
tb-jp.com/collections/nutrition - highest quality supplements on the market.