Forum Replies Created

Page 186 of 375
  • Meg

    Member
    October 10, 2022 at 8:01 am in reply to: 3 days a week training

    If you aren’t looking to compete + this is all you have time for at least you have time for that!

    3 days in a row isn’t an issue as long as you go PULL PUSH LEGS

    As given your want to hit things enough in a week and the fact the days may sit in a row I think you could move to push pull legs but splitting it as above allows you to add some legs in your pull session or a hinge and still be recovered for leg days too

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    October 10, 2022 at 7:58 am in reply to: The Evolution

    Morning All

    Check in day – I’ve attached some pics – we’d seen bodyweght rise a little – along with some super boat + mentstral cramps this week and then seen bodyweight gal again – so I think Kuba will increase my food today – will update if so.

    I’m happy with visuals – i you prefer mentally and physically how I am when I’m not on cycle it’s part of the parcel I know, and it’s my choice / a given with my class that I have to given my goals – but just being super honest with how I feel

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    October 9, 2022 at 8:32 am in reply to: Arms (Triceps)

    Arms aren’t a body part that take a ridiculously long time to recovery IMO

    I don’t think there is much wrong with your above set up for your arm days – I’d maybe look to have 2 rotations one where you start with bicep work if both need to come up.

    You could also look to add some additional sets to the end of your lower body sessions during the week also for extra volume

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    October 9, 2022 at 8:29 am in reply to: The Evolution

    Morning All

    Hope you all had a lovely Saturday –

    A nice rest day – a couple of clients competing today in Italy so pre show day shenanigans and check ups pre that yesterday. It’ll be their last shows of the season done and have plans set ahead for the offseason.

    Yesterday me and kuba went to the cinema to watch the woman king – honestly we both agreed was one of the best films we’ve seen this year – truly incredible

    Ready for legs 🦵 today

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    October 8, 2022 at 8:17 am in reply to: Want to increase weight

    Around the workout perimeter on a training day to aid recovery and statiety and pre bed to aid sleep on a rest day to begin with – then as they become packed more start to move to more across the day – just to make sure digestion can stay in s really great place x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    October 8, 2022 at 8:14 am in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Solid pull session with Kuba yesterday, which went as follows:
    S/A machine pull-down
    Single arm prime extreme row
    Upper back pull down
    Upper back row
    Rest delt row
    Bicep curl
    Smith hip thrusts

    Looking forward to a nice rest day ahead x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    October 7, 2022 at 9:25 am in reply to: Preferred oil?

    My most favourite to add to meals are mac nut oil or avocado oil – flavour wise for sure

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    October 7, 2022 at 9:23 am in reply to: The Evolution

    Post show handled very nicely ! X

    Thank you 🙏🏼 x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    October 7, 2022 at 9:23 am in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Happy Friday

    Yesterdays push session went really well – during the session kuba adapted my sessio as a couple of the machines pre set didn’t feel the best so some changes made and the session felt fantastic!

    Today will be pull day wit some touch up of glutes also – really excited to get stuck into it this will be the last of the new sessions to do 🙂

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    October 6, 2022 at 9:58 am in reply to: Removing tanning during shows

    I agree with Clare exfoliating globes and some 0% soap and 0% cream to help get the thick of it off, moisturise the skin and the next tan will sit just perfectly

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    October 6, 2022 at 9:49 am in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey guys

    Happy Thursday

    A check in today – Kuba is happier we ran a higher day with food yesterday with some sushi on top of some extra on my meals and saw a 0.7 increase and a much better sleep so feeling a little less like shit this morning
    I will add my pics below

    We will see how body weight and my energy goes over the next few days and if we want to increase base food plan we will

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    October 6, 2022 at 9:46 am in reply to: The Evolution

    What whey you currently using and flavour ?

    The performance isolate in caramel fudge is my favourite at the moment

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    October 5, 2022 at 8:50 am in reply to: Low calorie drinks on prep

    The lowest cal + make sure no additional carbs in it too

    I like a 7up free or the flavoured water from marks and Spencers as all are super low in cals I won’t have anymore than 500ml of that a day in a prep x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    October 5, 2022 at 8:49 am in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’re all super good

    Today Kuba wants me to run some extra food so adding in some extra carbs as weight isn’t going up how we want it to so a little bump up today and see how body then moves and how my energy feels tomorrow – after meal 1 I already feel much better!

    We’ve been having our carpets out at home from our front room + stairs as the dogs make them stink, the guy has come this AM to finish off the wood on the stairs today already smells so much fresher!

    Push tomorrow at CoJos really excited for it ❤️

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    October 4, 2022 at 8:07 am in reply to: Mens physique posing routine

    I’d maybe look to find someone to help with that – I know @rheagayle helps guys also – you could pop her a message to help! Finding a way to show off your best bits is super important in an individual routine

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

Page 186 of 375