Forum Replies Created

Page 187 of 376
  • Meg

    Member
    October 5, 2022 at 8:49 am in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’re all super good

    Today Kuba wants me to run some extra food so adding in some extra carbs as weight isn’t going up how we want it to so a little bump up today and see how body then moves and how my energy feels tomorrow – after meal 1 I already feel much better!

    We’ve been having our carpets out at home from our front room + stairs as the dogs make them stink, the guy has come this AM to finish off the wood on the stairs today already smells so much fresher!

    Push tomorrow at CoJos really excited for it ❤️

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    October 4, 2022 at 8:07 am in reply to: Mens physique posing routine

    I’d maybe look to find someone to help with that – I know @rheagayle helps guys also – you could pop her a message to help! Finding a way to show off your best bits is super important in an individual routine

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    October 4, 2022 at 8:01 am in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey guys

    Below is my post show diet set up – since coming home from London we’ve seen my body weight trend down so I can see my foe going up Thursday 🙂

    Diet

    All weights are raw uncooked

    M1 –
    2 whole eggs 1 egg white
    100g veggies
    100g sourdough bread
    25 g avocado
    100g berries

    M2
    100g chicken ( move to steak soon )
    50g avocado
    200g potatoes
    100g pineapple
    50g greens 50g veg mix

    M3 pre
    100g Turkey
    50 g avocado
    100g rice
    50g veg mix 50g peppers
    100g pineapple

    Intra
    20g mps max
    15g sustain
    200 ml coconut water

    M4 post
    100g cor or cereal
    30g whey iso
    150g raspberries

    M5
    100g Turkey
    50g avocado
    50g rice
    50g greens
    50g veg mix
    50g peppers

    M6
    100g 0% yog
    20g whey iso
    50g oats
    10g almond butter
    100g blueberries

    Rest day

    M1
    100g steak
    50g asparagus 50g veg mix

    M2
    100g Wild salmon
    50g veggies 50g veg mix 25g peppers

    M3
    30g iso
    75g oats
    20g almond butter
    100g frozen berries

    M4
    100g Turkey
    50g rice 50g avocado
    50g green beans 50g veg mix
    50g peppers

    M5
    100g Turkey or 125g prawn
    50g rice 10g mac nut oil
    50 g asparagus 50g veg mix

    M6
    100g 0% yog
    20g iso whey
    20gdark choc
    75g oats 100g berries

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    October 4, 2022 at 7:58 am in reply to: The Evolution

    How’s the reverse diet looking Meg ? And how will you be approaching training . You smashed it!!!! Xx

    I will post up my diet, just remember this is for me and based on cals I finished with.

    Training we will do 6 devolume sessions and take it from there if we feel we need more we will if not we will keep as is xx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    October 3, 2022 at 11:11 am in reply to: Adding veg into your diet

    Hey Liam,

    I think finding what it’s best for you important – like green beans for me give me mad bloat.

    But I don’t just stick with one veg + I don’t just stick with greens

    I think it’s been one of the mot useful tools for my digestion has been keeping a consistent amount of fibre from veggies in offseason + prep

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    October 3, 2022 at 11:08 am in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Check in day with Kuba – he’s happy with how my visuals look – definitely feel a lot better in the gym I always find my best looks are when I feel good even in prep when sleep was shit, visually I don’t look my best

    The last couple day of training have taken it out of me and we’re not seeing BW rise it’s actually fallen since getting home so if we don’t see it creep up kuba wants to add a little more food (I am not complaining lol)

    All check in work done early

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    October 2, 2022 at 11:20 am in reply to: Kuba’s 20/21 Level up

    Davide anytime

    Gustavo I used 0.5 mg Adex for last 10 days only as I needed to based of blood work, I run bloods 2 weeks out always and it was definitely beneficial normally I would adjust stack but no time for that so this is only time I would ever use an ai I was already dry before this and lean enough ai doesn’t make you leaner it just made me feel better and improved sleep through lowering e2

    231.4 this morning 4.5 lbs over stage weight and I feel pretty good, this is exactly where we want to be weight wise.

    Right now I will be taking pictures Monday and Thursday will share with @Jordan_peters and @MeganSylvester to get their input as it is super valuable for me as they are both extremely important people in my life and part of my process. I have built out mine and @MeganSylvester timeline and we have 2 push ups set setting us up for next contest prep to begin jan/February of 2024

    Going to be SO good

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    October 2, 2022 at 9:28 am in reply to: Time to deload?

    Yes definitely time for one!

    It does sometimes come down to personal preference but the most effective way of reducing fatigue and getting you back into a good place is actual rest

    Id look to take 3-4 full days resting and then run into 3 devolume (last working set) sessions before going back into full volume

    If you rest then go straight back into full volume you’ll probably end up right back in the same position as before

    Hope it all goes well and you can get back to feeling good soon!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    October 2, 2022 at 9:24 am in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Happy Sunday

    Slept super good so felt nice and fresh this morning – have the dogs back so nice to have some company on the morning walk again. They are both more obedient since there training, looking forward to keeping it up with them.

    An early zoom call with clients round progress today – and around there own application + around not getting complacent if the did well during their season and not giving up if they didn’t do well.

    Pull day today – really love all the new sessions! Can’t wait to get stuck into them all properly post delaod xxxx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    October 1, 2022 at 6:25 am in reply to: Pros and cons metformin

    Same as Hilly says – since using my BG has improved massively even in the depths of off-season when carbs went 600 daily and BW crept up

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    October 1, 2022 at 6:24 am in reply to: The Evolution

    Morning All

    Actually saw a really big drop in BW after yesterdays rest day – I average around 14-16k steps naturally from my day to day activities so nothing different there, I slept really well – added sauna and a bath in so perhaps some water and fatigue drop from that. Plus assistance from primo has been out since 2 days pre show so maybe even a drop from that. I actually feel really good this morning

    The big dogs are back today after there 3 week training retreat, we were given the opportunity from an ex-military dog trainer, we will use this service again for time we go away as the attention to detail from Jordan and Molly has been incredible.

    We’ve had the pleasure of looking after my mum and dads dog the last couple days a little of company on the morning walks been lovely. Kuba was kind to gift my parents with some time away as they both turned 60 this year! Old baggers haha. And we’ve had a lot of emotional times this year as a family so they deserve some time away!

    Push day today very ready for it – me and Una sat down yesterday and planned out strength, bodybuilding, life + business goals for the next 12 months some are scary but good scary so can’t wait to get into the depths of them all

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 30, 2022 at 8:08 am in reply to: The Evolution

    First check in back post show – 2kg up since Sunday.

    We will aim to keep BW around here / and +1/2kg ish for some time to really make the most of my recovery phase

    The biggest aim being getting cycle back regular, blood work in check, energy 100% back in and out the gym – so that can make the most of my rebound phase where I usually do a bit of growing and aim to really set up some good strength targets

    My aim for this short offseason will be mainly – glute, adductor, delt cap and just solidfying my density a little more.

    Supps:
    0.2iu GH (pre bed)
    40mcg telmarsartan
    500mg metaformin
    1mg TRT every 5 days
    T3 25mcg (down to 12.5mcg after 2 weeks for 2 weeks then out)
    T4 100mcg (this will stay on due to GH) useage

    A cycle won’t be thought about until monthly cycle is regular and we’ve had blood work done a couple times to check all is in line

    I don’t think there is ever a true safe way but there is a smarter way, I choose smarter. I’m not ignorant to some changes to my voice over the past 4 years of useage but my sides are minimal from being smart. Application of eating and training far out weighs anything else – so don’t cut corners

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 29, 2022 at 6:52 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    First session back in the gym today with Kuba
    Which was legs

    A big come up for me is my glutes and adductors so that is where my main focus will lay on leg sessions

    Tomorrow will be test day I think we’re going to the cinema can’t wait x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 29, 2022 at 6:51 pm in reply to: 2 different sleep and wake schedules

    I also see no problem with the above – I do agree with Claire that if a slightly earlier bedtime on the Friday could be had then it’ll allow you to recover a little better a stay more productive for your days

    There will be times/events/occasions in your year where your schedule may have to change – you do have to learn to be ok with that and jump back into your a schedule to aid hid joinrey quick

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 28, 2022 at 4:49 pm in reply to: Sickness

    I think probably seeing what happens post your next shot would give you the answers you need.

    I’d probably say it’s a sickness bug / food poisoning there is a lot of sickness bugs going around in the UK at the mo if you’re from here so I wouldn’t be suprised if it’s that x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

Page 187 of 376