Forum Replies Created

Page 188 of 376
  • Meg

    Member
    September 28, 2022 at 4:47 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    All back from London what an incredible weekend

    Some lovely meals at Ivy Asia, Hakkasan, Batzhia, Hawksmoor + Duck and Waffle

    My weights up my a kilo and a half and feel good for it – my main aim is getting my cycle – I lost t but actually had a period the weekend of the Sasquatch weird. But need it back regular now.

    My main aims are to solidify my density, gain more mass in my glutes + some more in my back. This has been feedback from all judges so this is what we will do 🙂 planned training with Kuba

    Today we went protein, fat + veg after some heavier foods in London to make sure as when I go into my offseason food plan tomorrow my body is primed –

    Lots of steps done lol like 21k was fun though – saw and did everything. Kuba did amazing with all his planning 🙂

    Looking forward to being back in with legs tomorrow

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 27, 2022 at 8:16 pm in reply to: Alternatives to rice

    Gluten free gnocchi, a different type of rice? Less water when cooking it? Potatoes? Pasta – so many whole food choices x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 27, 2022 at 8:15 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    A great day in London with Kuba

    It’s been incredible to really switch off and have some time together

    He planned everything honestly it’s possibly the best weekend / week of my life x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 26, 2022 at 5:24 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    So end of season for me

    Lots of people have asked if I will do the 3 shows remaining in the EU at the end of the year and I won’t – I want to win (or at least be in a chance of it not being a question of whether I can)

    I have the drive and work ethic to do so – that’s the goal

    I also don’t like to spend a long time or a lot of times on in a year personally 2/3 per year is enough and 8 weeks at a time, is for me my max it’s my 7.5 weeks on and 2 first call our finishes next time I’ll be gunning for the win. Not too long of a time. I’ll make sure I log it all here

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 26, 2022 at 4:52 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Thank you for this I really appreciate it G Xx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 26, 2022 at 4:13 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    A great day yesterday

    Top 5 at the Arnold’s this is fucking massive

    Couldn’t achieve it without all the great people in my corner like Kuba, Jordan and Corrine

    I have so many thank yous but I am so buzzing

    Excited for a few days away with Kuba now ❤️

    Congratulations Meg!! Phenomenal result and even more impressive and important is the effort and professionalism you’ve displayed. Very inspiring to follow along!

    [/quote]
    Thank you so much xx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 26, 2022 at 6:05 am in reply to: Steroid Advice & Physique Opinion

    Bloody work pre any cycle is not clever so something you must never do again!

    To comepte there is a lot of muscle tissue that needs adding on – you have a nice shape just lots of muscle needs adding

    This may not even be down to the drugs though if you’re so lacks sign getting blood work down how is your training? Your day to day 100%

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 26, 2022 at 6:03 am in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    A great day yesterday

    Top 5 at the Arnold’s this is fucking massive

    Couldn’t achieve it without all the great people in my corner like Kuba, Jordan and Corrine

    I have so many thank yous but I am so buzzing

    Excited for a few days away with Kuba now ❤️

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 23, 2022 at 4:24 pm in reply to: When to take mps Max?

    I agree with Clare I have mine bang in the middle of my session which gives me a similar time between pre and post 🙂

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 23, 2022 at 4:24 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    3 days out from the Arnold’s – after a higher day yesterday weight was down.

    The look was much better and fuller but leaner than 2 weeks ago so Kuba is happy!

    Similar carbs today but was a training day push and trained with Kuba and Mark as today usually with the split would be legs but obviously I won’t have that till post the Arnold’s now

    Pull day tomorrow a tad earlier with Kuba so will be a fun one!

    You around on Saturday Meg ? I’ll be on stage at 9 x [/quote]
    I’ll be at the athlete meet and greet yes 🙂 smash your show

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 23, 2022 at 4:23 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    A great day in the gym with kuba doing our last session together – with devol pull.

    We’ve arrived safely and got our bearings here in Birmingham so we can be chilled this weekend

    Tan, TBJP meet + greet + registration on the agenda for tomorrow.

    Feet up, chill and watch Netflix with Kuba now 🙂

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 22, 2022 at 5:33 pm in reply to: Adding carbs after keto but cutting still

    It seems obvious, but I would add it little by little as I decrease the fat in the diet.

    As your workout performance improves with increasing carbs, you would make a new adjustment again, reducing fat and increasing carbs a little more.

    Particularly, I only add fat when I am bulking and I need a higher caloric intake for less food.

    I agree with this – higher carbs – lower fats and protein a little and finding what fits nice. Bet you can’t wait for the energy you’ll have haha

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 22, 2022 at 5:31 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hello you lovely lot

    Rest Day for me today

    Not too much done except eating + resting

    And got some things prepared for the weekend so that we don’t have to rush or risk forgetting anhthing important

    We’ve got our tan times and I’ve got my hair and make up times so all set.

    It is SO strange we literally drive 90 mins and we are where we have to be to compete – this hasn’t happened since 2018 for me that was my last show before I won my pro card for the 2bros amateur Olympia and actually hit before Corinne and Jordan asked if I would join this incredible team

    I was doing some reminiscing today of how far I’ve come in the last 2 years – I’ve added a pic below 🙂 I’m proud and also so grateful to Kuba for what he does to help achieve this.

    That progress is simply ridiculous [/quote]
    Thank you Miss xxx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 22, 2022 at 5:30 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hello you lovely lot

    Rest Day for me today

    Not too much done except eating + resting

    And got some things prepared for the weekend so that we don’t have to rush or risk forgetting anhthing important

    We’ve got our tan times and I’ve got my hair and make up times so all set.

    It is SO strange we literally drive 90 mins and we are where we have to be to compete – this hasn’t happened since 2018 for me that was my last show before I won my pro card for the 2bros amateur Olympia and actually hit before Corinne and Jordan asked if I would join this incredible team

    I was doing some reminiscing today of how far I’ve come in the last 2 years – I’ve added a pic below 🙂 I’m proud and also so grateful to Kuba for what he does to help achieve this.

    Immense progress Meg…. I can’t wait to see both yourself and kuba up there this weekend x[/quote]
    Thank you Sir! I’ll be seeing you soon

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 22, 2022 at 5:30 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    3 days out from the Arnold’s – after a higher day yesterday weight was down.

    The look was much better and fuller but leaner than 2 weeks ago so Kuba is happy!

    Similar carbs today but was a training day push and trained with Kuba and Mark as today usually with the split would be legs but obviously I won’t have that till post the Arnold’s now

    Pull day tomorrow a tad earlier with Kuba so will be a fun one!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

Page 188 of 376