Forum Replies Created

Page 189 of 376
  • Meg

    Member
    September 21, 2022 at 6:15 pm in reply to: Training twice in a day

    Do what works best for you – i beeline with a low vol – high intensity approach it’d be pretty hard to recover from.

    Perhaps a different style of training you may be able to

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 21, 2022 at 6:11 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hello you lovely lot

    Rest Day for me today

    Not too much done except eating + resting

    And got some things prepared for the weekend so that we don’t have to rush or risk forgetting anhthing important

    We’ve got our tan times and I’ve got my hair and make up times so all set.

    It is SO strange we literally drive 90 mins and we are where we have to be to compete – this hasn’t happened since 2018 for me that was my last show before I won my pro card for the 2bros amateur Olympia and actually hit before Corinne and Jordan asked if I would join this incredible team

    I was doing some reminiscing today of how far I’ve come in the last 2 years – I’ve added a pic below 🙂 I’m proud and also so grateful to Kuba for what he does to help achieve this.

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 20, 2022 at 5:06 pm in reply to: Meal Prep – COR

    You can definitely prepare it the day before – put it all in the fridge the night before –
    Maybe keep you nana seperate before you eat it or it can go a little icky x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 20, 2022 at 5:05 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Guys

    Hope you’re all super good

    Today was the second to last pull day –

    U/H pull down x 1
    Lat row x 1
    Upper back row x 1
    Lat pulldown x 2
    Rear delt row x 1
    Bicep curl x 1

    A rest day tomorrow xx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 19, 2022 at 6:18 pm in reply to: Three day a week training only

    I’d do a push, pull and a legs – you hit everything that way. Do you do well with your nutrition and recovery too? You can still do those and have a great work / life / fitness balance. Do you just go with the motions when you train? Or train intensely? I find people that are stagnant don’t put the most effort to all the above. You don’t have to be a full time BB to improve your physique but you do have to lead a healthy lifestyle, train hard and balance off plans well 🙂

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 19, 2022 at 6:15 pm in reply to: Substitute for adductor

    Yeah I agree with kuba in an isolation movement – obviously there are movements that you use the adductor whislt doing – some of my clients do it between 2 cable with cuffs around the knee but it’s not the same

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 19, 2022 at 6:14 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Second to last push day at UF which went as follows:

    Prime press x 1
    High incline smith press x 1
    Dip machine x 1
    DB side lat x 1
    Machine lateral x 2
    Single tricep x 1

    Some abs and stretching – nothing to failure moving around and just ticking the daily boxes ahead of Sunday 🔥

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 18, 2022 at 6:01 pm in reply to: Pumpage and Prepare pro flavour

    It tastes like iron bru – I don’t think anything tastes like iron bru but it’s actually my favourite to combine

    Individually the prepare pro my fave is iron bru – the Pumpage my fave is pick n mix x

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 18, 2022 at 6:00 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Happy Sunday

    Peak Week for the Arnold’s UK starts today

    A super flat little meggy today – but aiming to bring an even more improved look to stage next Sunday.

    Even better I can spend the whole experience with Kuba – he has the lead as I obviously look at myself and think fucking hell what a bag of dicks right now lol. So he can do the thinking 🙂

    Push Day tomorrow excited for it!

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 17, 2022 at 6:17 pm in reply to: Feeling cold more than usual

    I agree with Kuba – do you also regularly check your blood pressure

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 17, 2022 at 6:16 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Leg day today – last leg day of my Arnold’s prep 🙂

    Felt pretty strong still in the gym I just don’t have much energy for “social interaction” at the moment

    Rest day tomorrow and having my nails done now exciting xx

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 17, 2022 at 6:14 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey Meg , you looked unreal so much improvement . Sorry if you posted already but what was the contest cycle ? X

    Hey!

    10mg primo for the last 6 weeks of prep (that’s first and Arnold’s just 6 weeks on)

    Constant HRT 2mg every 5 days due to my testosterone being perimenopausal level at peak offseason last year

    GH was in at 0.2 but was pulled out at 10 days out from my first show

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 17, 2022 at 3:11 pm in reply to: Kuba’s 20/21 Level up

    Hey guys

    Last leg day done and filmed for YT with detailed break down of how’s and whys, I will cover some here for you all.

    De volume sessions start from today, I don’t reduce loading I simply reduce volume and back off from taking sets to total failure.

    Today I took most my iso work to almost failure and left a rep in tank on leg press.

    Todays session was pretty good Despite being the flattest yet and deflated my lifts retained pretty well, I did not do the RDL today 0 need or risk taking it so todays hams dominant session was as below

    Adductor x2

    RDL ( none )

    Leg press x2

    Lying leg curl x3

    Adductor ( none )

    Leg ext x2

    Calf x2

    Leg raise x1

    Last one in the books, feel good and the look is better. I don’t even care if I place last. This shit isn’t about placings for me or competing competing is just the cherry on top of the process that I completely adore.

    Quite lucky that the wife @MeganSylvester is probably the most driven athlete I know so it makes everything comfortable and even more enjoyable.

    ❤️❤️

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 16, 2022 at 4:29 pm in reply to: The Evolution

    Hey All

    Rest Day here today

    Work done in the AM ahead of running some errands with kuba –

    Food Shop
    Bank Trip
    MOT

    Ready for an early night tonight !

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

  • Meg

    Member
    September 15, 2022 at 6:16 pm in reply to: Running

    If you enjoy it for super keep it in. I have some guys who do some CrossFit / athletics alongside their training – just implement it once per week a rest day pre push and far from legs – obviously if BB becomes something you get real serious about and start to compete you may need to take it out

    Meg Sylvester IFBBPRO

Page 189 of 376